Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Go West, Young Meowth! (072)

Um...if Meowth learned to talk at a diction school in California, why does he have a New York accent?

The diction school was run by people from New York.

Now, this episode was my favorite episode out of the entire Kanto Sage. The theme and back story were so greatly implemented that I enjoyed this episode every time I saw it. Just the awesomeness of finding out how Meowth learned to talk and got into Team Rocket was well-executed into a interesting synopsis. A true classic!

I liked seeing Meowth learning how to walk haha overall a good episode

I can say it was an okay episode. Seeing Jessie and James protect Meowth was sweet. But, the funniest part was when Jessie and James danced off at the end.

Great to see the background from Meowth. I assume I wasn't the only one wondering why Meowth was so unique and felt more like a human then a Pokemon.
    Meowth is proving a really good point here and that is the fact if you really wanna learn something then you can do it. I love all this scenes with dreams/vision and how to work for it.

i love meowth and it was great to see the background on him.
    I saw it when i got the GBA video pack, and i still watch it when im bored. Iv'e probably seen it 50 times XD
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

This was a well-done episode focusing on Meowth's past. Even thought I don't really like Team Rocket, I liked them in this episode. It's nice to see how he learned to walk and speak like humans. He did it all to impress a female Meowth named Meowzie, but Meowzie rejected him and called him a freak....and this prompted Meowth to join Team Rocket, so he can become the richest 'freak'. But after all these years, Meowzie still thinks he's a freak(what a jerk)! I thought It's nice of Jessie and James trying to comfort Mewoth after he got rejected by Meowzie again.
    I also liked seeing Ash, Brock, Misty and Delia dressing up in those fancy dresses in their fantasies. Misty was looking good in that Red dress and Delia was looking gorgeous in that White dress as well.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234