Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Fired Up! (076)

Default All Fired Up! (076)

All Fired Up!

They're here...the Indigo Pokemon League. It is at the time of running the Moltres flame to the League. Ash, as a participant, is free to carry the flame...but when Team Rocket decide to steal it, the League may not go on...can Ash save the flame...or maybe a firey pal?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The scene where the grasshopper mech launched the flame at Ash seemed sort of brutal to me.

The torchrunners were the same ones at the Johto league.

Moltres is awesome.

7.5/10
    Yeah!

Ahh... Ash as Charlie Brown. Always good. Anyway, a pretty late intro for a legendary bird, and it should have appeared in his real form.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

vulpix Guest

pikachu is cute and i didnt like ashs shirt he reminded me of charlie brown.

Yay, Victreebel's back! I'm surprised that this is one of the few episodes where it *doesn't* bite (or attempt to bite) James. In fact, it even obeyed him right off the bat by trying to help out Meowth. Wow, that was surprising. I also enjoy the part where Ash asks if Charlie Goodshow is Santa Claus. ROFLOL I wonder why Mr. Goodshow wasn't in the Orange League championship?

Also, I really like Jessie and James's ancient Greek outfits.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

In the begin is the episode little bolring but when Gary come sow was the episode little better.
    6/10

in the middle when team rocket are attaking ash n co weezing uses smog...but then jessie lights the torch again...so wouldnt it explod because smog is flammable?

Moltres's coming out of the flame and saving ash was pretty kool. All 3 of the group becoming torch bearers was pretty kool tp. 7/10

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Who didn't think that Ash would get burnt by the fire?
    I found it weird how Mr. Goodshow (the guy with the big grey beard) keeps a fire in his chest. How is that possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPorygonXx View Post
    Like we really care what some random person says about us.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Credit: HawthorneKitty

He keeps a huge container of Tums handy.

Seriously, though, I think that was one of the funnier gags, when he opened up his shirt to reveal that and everyone was stunned.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

A OK episode. Its the start of the Indigo Pokemon League.

Very good episode, very enjoyable. Seeing Ash, Misty, & Brock carry the Flame of Moltres was nice, also enjoyed the Pokemon League being compared to the Olympics. As for TR stealing the flame at the end with their giant mech and trying to fry Ash, I think this might be the only episode in which TR actually tries to kill someone especially a main character, which is pretty amazing I didn't think they had it in them to do that.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

First (and only, I believe) time where Ash expresses a wish to catch a legendary. A good episode actually, and Ash actually realised when TR were dressed up as the fake officials at the top of the stairs - makes a change.
    If only approved competitors could carry the torch, how come Misty and Brock managed to do it too?

Do the Robot!

I liked this episode. I thought that it was a nice opening to the Pokemon League. Ash's Charlie Brown shirt isn't the top of my favorite clothes in the anime, though...

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

I remember when this episode was first shown, I missed the very start of the show. I got to see the part where Ash has the flame to the end.

I remember seeing this episode back in the day, and going, "when did Ash become an Olympic torch runner?" XD; But it was still a cool way to kick off the Pokémon League ^_^ Of course, Gary taunting Ash was my favorite moment 8D
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Just some stupid anticipation for the league. Fair episode anyway. Oh well. ^_^ It was cool to see Ash weild the flame. He looked good in that shirt.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 8:52 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this episode reminds me of the olympic flame, they allways try to do harm to it:P
    anyway i liked this episode ash looked funny with his olympic runnersuit.

Nice episode to start the battles at Indigo...
    i like it that Ash may walk the flame...what a lucky kid ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode really gained much interest on me when I saw it. I liked that Team Rocket wasn't smart enough to fight with Ash so they can get the Flame Torch. When they did get away with it, they burned themselves by lighting the torch up when it wasn't really lit up. But when they came back to steal another one, they showed some strength using their usual robots. Too bad it wasn't enough power as they were down by Moltres.

Not a bad way to kick off the Pokemon League.

Ash looked an idiot in that shirt, but it was nice to see Moltres finally make an appearance.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Great episode.
    I loved to see Moltres, although it was only his soul.
    And Ash runs with the torch was cool.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Darn just when I thought there would be no more stalling, they pull this over us.

It was cool to see Ash get his 15 minutes of fame, but I was hoping the real Moltres and not an illusion of one would appear at the Indigo Plateau like it does in the games.

Mr. Goodshow is a recurring character now :/ 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Darn just when I thought there would be no more stalling, they pull this over us.

It was cool to see Ash get his 15 minutes of fame, but I was hoping the real Moltres and not an illusion of one would appear at the Indigo Plateau like it does in the games.

Mr. Goodshow is a recurring character now :/ 5/10
    Yeah! I remember being all excited because I thought we were actaully going to see Moltres up close and personal and then they pull the illusion thing in the fire! Very disappointed seven year old.

This episode was ok. It was cool the gang got to be torch-runners, and seeing Moltres for the 1st time. However, I wish Moltres would've been shown in its real form, instead of just its soul.

13/100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast