Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ancient Puzzle of Pokemopolis! (074)

The doll Brock was holding at some part of the episode was a preview for a G/S pokémon?

i really like this episode, its funny when jessie shakes around pigeooto!

I will always remember this epp, it was so original. The plot of the ruins was great, and the giant Pokemon scared me a lot.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

This was a interesting episode, I like the giant pokemon on the loose theme though I would've also liked a little elaboration on the whole ancient civilizations and giant pokemon them since it will get revisited later in the Hoen saga. The early pokeballs were very interesting and how they contained the huge pokemon. I really enjoyed this episode it's to bad we won't see anything like it until Hoen.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was so weird that for a while I thought that it was all a dream that I had one night. I was so confused when I saw it on Cartoon Network one day.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

Another great and interesting episode with original plot.It was interesting to see the battle between giant Alakazam and Gengar,and we also find out how looked like early pokeballs.I only wished that there was more elaboration on ancient civilizations.

Anyway,despite that i really like this episode and seeing big Jigglypuff how sings was little scary,but it was cool that he saved the day.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    Like "Sparks Fly for Magnemite", "The School of Hard Knocks", and "Make Room for Gloom", this is one of those first season episodes that I really don't like. I don't hate it as much as the other episodes, but I don't know, I just don't like episodes where characters are in dark peril. I do like the giant Jigglypuff , but that's the only real thing I like about the episode. Oh yeah, and I like the part when the French lady quickly thanks the twerps for their help then ignores them.

FRENCH LADY?!

WATCH LESS 4KIDS DUBS!!!

yeah, this was one of my favorite episodes. houdin and gengar's battle kicked ***. but what was the glass figure that takeshi was holding? it wasn't a pokemon that i recognized...
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2aj2loi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/293u7fs.jpg[/IMG]

One of my favorites from season 1. Why, you ask? Because of the gigantic ancient Jigglypuff. I think I actually fell out of my chair when I first saw that it was the big plot twsit |3

The fight with Gengar and Alakazam was cool, too. Sorta like a "Pokemon Does Godzilla" bit. Good episode ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

this was a really nice episode and very original too, a rare 10/10 is what i would
    rate it.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Loved the giant Jigglypuff. For a long time afterwards, my roommates and I would just start singing the Jigglypuff song in as deep a voice as we could manage, and it would always get us giggling. Almost as good as the KidsWB promo with Bruce Wayne singing it. (And that one wins only because it's Batman being blackmailed into singing by a kid.)

this episode's plot was hilarious, I remember the spoon of death.... or was it a fork? ._.
    either way, the gengar creeped me out O3o

Power
    The
    ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something.
    I Have Power
    PLATINUM FC: 3480 8759 5501

My Favorite Epi. Except for the fact Jigglypuff is like the hero of it.

It seems to me to contain part of the premise for the 10'th movie, strangely. What with the two Pocket Monsters duking it out, and a third one who will quell the brawl. However, in defense of the 10'th movie, this plot has more to do with ancient mythology, and Ash and co. aren't directly affected by the events here as they are later on. The Jigglypuff who silences them is a funny twist on our regular Jigglypuff, too.
    Wii Console Number: 2471 5162 9486 4718
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2449 4326 8585
    Pokemon Pearl: 0817 0421 0350
    AC: City Folk: 2063 2647 5316
    Xbox 360 GamerTag: Alex IR esq

If interested, send a private message reply posthaste.

This is one of my favorite episodes. Giant Gengar is epic win. A great story to follow through with it. Such a neat episode. Seeing them all crammed up in that thing was cool.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 8:00 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Poor Jigglypuff, it tries to help out and it gets attacked for it's trouble.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

A great episode, Giant gengar and Alakazam ftw<3
    i love to watch this one back someday
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Giant alakazham and Giant gengar were awesome! and so as all the story beside these 2.

This episode was one of the greatest ever because it features two giant ancient Pokemon, Gengar and Alakazam, from a place known as Pokemopolis. It goes crazy when both battle against each other, causing a disturbance. Luckily, Jigglypuff rises from its sleep and sings to both of them, with the conflict being over. I love ancient episodes!

I like this episode alot, kinda like the whole mystery-Ancient stuff type of episodes (Like the BF eps where Ash gets possessed or that episode when Jessie took a staff that controlled Pokemon and made her a "queen"
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This is one of the best in the series.

The archaeological theme, the giant Pokemon, and a sudden twist of fate with "Bigglypuff" all made it really good.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Strange episode.

gengar and Alakazam were giant. wow, it was amazing.

And i loved to see Brock's Onix using Dig.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Probably the best Filler ever (not sure if we've seen Alakazam before so it's up in the air). Loved Pikachu versus Vulpix and how that battle started a chain of events.

This episode was creepy. That black relic capturing people scared me. That spoon thing possessing the researcher girl was even worse.

The finally battle with Ash's PokeBalls exploding was neat, shows how strong those two were. Jigglypuff saved the day FOR ONCE. 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Probably the best Filler ever (not sure if we've seen Alakazam before so it's up in the air). Loved Pikachu versus Vulpix and how that battle started a chain of events.

This episode was creepy. That black relic capturing people scared me. That spoon thing possessing the researcher girl was even worse.

The finally battle with Ash's PokeBalls exploding was neat, shows how strong those two were. Jigglypuff saved the day FOR ONCE. 10/10
    Yes! I get scared very easily even now at my age, but back when I first saw this episode it was pretty creepy. Kanto always had the best fillers!

I thought this episode good. I love the giant Gengar vs. Alakazam battle, so epic.

This episode was like a godzilla move. Giant gengar vs giant alakazam was pretty cool. Then giant jigglypuff steps in to settle it once and for all.

BEST CHEERLEADER EVER!!!

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast