Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad To The Bone! (075)

Now THIS is a good example of a great filler episode, right here.

I think the highlight of the episode comedy-wise was James saying, "Eurgh...well, you see, I like to look at myself in my spare time! Eh."

Absolutely priceless! XD.

In all seriousness, Ash shows how far he's come by his willingness to help Otoshi despite the chance he may miss out on entering the league.

Rating: 97/100

This episode was good, it's cool to see a Marowak. The way Otoshi was trying to take Ash's badges was wrong, I'm glad Ash won battle.
    It's nice that Otoshi got his badges back at the end.

I wonder what cities and gyms those other badges were from

James had POGS! I used to have some of those things a long time ago!
    When Jessie was trying to steal those badges from that one guy, those were some different badges he had. How many gyms dose Kanto truly have?

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Even though I thought Otoshi was bland as a COTD, I liked seeing that flashback of his Gym battles; it was just cool to see Gym battles from another perspective. Anyway, Jessie stole the episode in my opinion. It was neat to see her snatch Otoshi's badges and try to go solo, only to be stopped by James and Meowth. :P

I felt sad for the dude who got his badges stolen and even worse that Jessie was planning on using them to enter the League lmao. I liked TR's trading cards.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonNation2000 View Post
    Now THIS is a good example of a great filler episode, right here.

I think the highlight of the episode comedy-wise was James saying, "Eurgh...well, you see, I like to look at myself in my spare time! Eh."

Absolutely priceless! XD.

In all seriousness, Ash shows how far he's come by his willingness to help Otoshi despite the chance he may miss out on entering the league.

Rating: 97/100
    Yeah,I love that scene as well.
    Jessie looked pretty in that disguise and it was sweet when James recognized her. 8/10

Hee hee I liked how Ash rushed to the Indigo plateau and I was surprised when Pikachu defeated Marowak. I liked Otoshi's gym montage scene as well and how Jessie took the badges for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    and I was surprised when Pikachu defeated Marowak.
    Why? Pikachu was clearly much stronger, so his win was justified.

James having photos of himself was hilarious and I luved how Jessie went solo with Otoshi's badges and ended up getting stopped by her pals. 7/10

My favorite scene from here was when Marowak left his trainer because it showed that he had lost his respect for him. I liked when Jessie stole the badges too.

Okido-hakase springing the League's deadline on Satoshi so suddenly was funny, and I thought that Garagara versus Pikachu was a good bout, even ignoring that Ground should be immune to Electric attacks. Saizou's Gym battle flashback was pretty good at making me feel sympathetic for him.

I liked this episode, although Otoshi himself wasn't that nice as a character since he wanted to do the same thing that Team Rocket did to him to Ash. It was nice to see Jessie's Arbok winning a match for once, and I loved how Jessie was ready to betray Team Rocket.~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123