Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Fired Up! (076)

I thought it was really cool how the made the Pokemon League so similar to the Olympics, with the whole torch relay thing. It was interesting to see Ash carrying the torch. And he does make a really good Charlie Brown. xD

Seeing Moltres (sort of) was something I really liked about this episode, because I think this was the first time I saw it.

Overall, I think this episode wasn't that bad, because it did make me more excited about the Pokemon League.

It's Seaking! Anyway this episode was sort of boring. The only thing I really liked watching was Moltres' appearance. Also, James' evil laugh is amazing!

xxx

Ash being so enthausiastic about the torch was nice, just like seeing Moltres, who screwed Team Rocket. When Ash kept staying in the fire, I was really afraid he wouldn't survive when I was a little kid. However, I never got scared when Charizard burned Ash back when I was five years old... But the best thing was Gary's appearance, like always when he appears.

Awesome, the first league I ever got to witness. In my regards, this whole Indigo League arc proven to be the most-longest one. Maybe not as epic as Sinnoh and Johto were, but still really, really solid. Can't wait to see the rest of this epic finally.

A very enjoyable episode. Seeing Ash, Misty, & Brock carry the Flame of Moltres was nice to see. Also, love seeing Gary again!

I noticed this exchange:

Misty: You want to catch one [a Moltres] and train it don't you?
    Ash: Yeah!
    Misty: Kind of like you trained Charzard?
    Ash: Arguh!(falls to the floor)

That was priceless; especially considering what happens at the Pokemon league. It was also nice to hear the theme song's 2nd verse.
    Last edited by pacman000; 9th October 2012 at 4:30 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

It really would of been cool if Moltres did appear in this episode

As usual. Team Rocket does something to mess up everything. But, it was interesting to see the flame of Moltres do no effect against Ash. But, using Bulbasaur wasn't really smart since they were dealing with fire.

Team Rocket were really annoying in this episode. I hate it when they try to mess up important episodes. But still, it's a good start of the Indigo League.

It's cool to see Ash carrying the torch with the Pokémon theme song playing in the background. The Moltres illusion was cool, but sadly it was'nt the real Moltres.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Even though it wasn't truly an in-the-flesh appearance, it was still neat to see Moltres in this episode.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I legitimately laughed when Meowth took the Moltres flame torch from Ash and caught fire; I cackled when the same thing happened to James's Victreebel. Anyway, I was glad that both Misty and Brock got a chance to run with the torch as well for whatever reason, plus Ash meeting Gary and his cheerleaders at the Indigo Plateau was cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12