Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Friend In Deed! (080)

So Satoshi met Hiroshi in this episode, and it was nice to see them get along even in the midst of the Rocket-dan's Monster Ball theft. I thought that Hiroshi nicknaming his Pokemon was quite original, and seeing Hanako and Okido-hakase at the Sekiei League as Satoshi's cheering section was awesome.

Richie seemed to be a jack of all trades instead of being an Ash clone. I like how he gave his Pokemon nicknames instead of just calling them by their regular names: it sets him apart from most other trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Ritchie placing stickers on his Pokeballs was smart
    I did like how he customized them himself, which of course came in handy when he had to locate which Poke balls were his here. I kind of wish Ash had done something similar to identify his.

Unlike others, I liked Richie. And I was glad that Richie had his own Pikachu and Charmander. I liked the way that Team Rocket had Ash and Richie trapped in their trailer once they made off with the stolen Pokemon. But I'm wondering why Ash was surprised that Richie was his new opponent in the end since technically, they were competing against each other by default this whole time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123