Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pallet Party Panic! (083)

I got so mad in this episode, because first, he tried to get squirtle to pop the balloon with water gun, which is probably one of the more retarded things he has done and secondly one baby little POISON STING KO'd pidgeotto! How could that little weak link Arbok KO the pidgeotto who took down a Rhydon? One of the strongest rock Pokémon of the generation? Lastly, why would he get rid of it? Wouldn't he get rid of that overused Charizard that didn't listen for like another 80 episodes? (I know I am exaggerating there) He would have completely pwnd Bugsy, and he would have had a really great match vs. Falkner. Why wasn't Pidgeotto used in the Pokémon League either?!?! Makes me soo mad!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature (started by Tyranitar)

I claim Pidgeot as my own.
    It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M.

Put your paws up! (''') (''')

Because the writers didn't know what they were doing back in Kanto with Ash's team.

Poor Pidgeot, just abandoned like so many others.

I hope he goes back for it, even though i can't see it happening.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This episode is too painful to watch because Ash made up his mind to release his new evolved Pidgeot. He thought that if the Pidgey's were in trouble in the future, no one would've saved it from the Spearows and the Fearow. But a choice is a choice: Pokemon do need to help another from danger around them, which is an important lesson Ash learned.

Felt sorry that Pidgeot had to go, *cries* . but even though Ash has never came back to get him, I do want him to come back around the end wherever it is.

Great episode for a finale episode of the season.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

*Cries* One of the episodes that made me cry.
    Pigeotto evolved and he released it to make sure it protects the other birds.
    He says he will come back for it but has he no.
    He should go back to it.
    This was also the last indigo league episode and the next episode was the orange league.
    Not my favorite episode at all I don't like episodes that make me cry.
    3/5 I rate it 3/5 if I were a rater *Sobs.*
    I hope Ash keeps his promise and sees Pidgeot again!
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

One of my favourite episodes because Pidgeotto was main focus

BUT...
    Ash said he'd come back for Pidgeot after he returned from the Orange islands....
    but he didnt!!

what the hell ash!! Seriously, pidgeotto/Pidgeot was probably his strongest pokemon from Kanto, it took down Rhydon with a double edge!! and in the episode it was captured it put up an great fight against team rocket despite being weakened by pikachu earlier on AND managed to pull that balloon all the way to indigo stadium!
    I hate how he didnt keep his promise, especially as he's suposed to show how bonding with your pokemon is the most important thing...
    and how awsome would ash V faulkner be if he used pidgeot!?!

ok ran over xD

I guess i get annoyed with this episode cos the Pidgey evolution line is my favourite of all time =P
    Re-Started Crystal
    Currently training Quilava

Team:

(in-training)
    (Egg)

Strictly old school. Gen I and II are probably the only games i'll ever play

bomb scene was helarious, probably hundreds were thrown. loved it when Charizard reflected the bombs back at the trio

I love this episode so much! It was probably the most spectacular evolution scene they have ever shown when Pidgeotto evolved. Pidgeot must be the best flying-type Ash has ever had (in terms of power), and it is a shame that it left so soon.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Man, I wish Pidgeot would've come along sooner. I loved Pidgeotto, but it didn't get any glory as Pidgeot. At the same time, it was kinda neat seeing his Kanto journey come full-circle, with the Spearow and Fearow. It'd sure be nice to see Pidgeot again...
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Best/Worst episode ever =P

I hated the Charizard part....no need....

Pidgeot part was amazing, action story, everything. Everyone else covered it. I don't like the Pidgeot staying part =( I also hate the act that he lied to Pidgeot >=(

A great way to end the Kanto saga; with a party that is ruined by Team Rocket and their crazy schemes! I like how this seemed to be split into two stories; the party in Pallet Town at the beginning of the episode, and the journey through Viridian Forest near the end of the episode. I was sad to see Pidgeot leave right after evolving, though. I wish Ash would go back to the Viridian Forest to take it back. 9/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 30th January 2011 at 3:58 AM.

Great episode, how sad that Pidgeotto leaved..
    but it was great to see how much Pidgeot is powerfull! it was so strong...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Boss- I think they set up Charizard "saving" the day and had Pidgeotto get hurt in one shot so it would evolve, in the last few episodes before it did evolve especially in the Pokemon League they seemed to have Pidgeotto tire it self out.

Pity he never came back for Pidgeot, actually in that last scene where Ash says he promises he will come back for Pidgeot and Pidgeot made that bird noise like maybe growling and it sounded like Pidgeot didn't believe him, and is right (Probably learned after Butterfree/Primeape since he promised to see them one day, although Butterfree was somewhere Ash did not know where)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

GAAAH! I always hated that Ash let Pidgeot go, but it was for a good reason I suppose. I hope we get to see it again in the future, although the chances are slim. I also liked how his journey finished the way it started with the Spearow and all. Very good episode.

I quite liked this episode.
    I particularly liked the part is that Team Rocket fired a ball of fire on Ash and co, and Charizard was able to throw it back to them. The extension they did with Ritchie was pretty nice and exciting.
    Pidgeot being released was the sad part.

I hated how Pidgeotto was so underused and Ash just left him right after he evolved. It seems like the writers kept making Ash leave his best Pokemon and then he never seems them again even if he promises otherwise. I liked seeing Pidgeotto/Pidgeot get a lot of screen time in this episode though. The return of Spearow/Fearow was funny and so was Team Rocket's spicy food.
    HeartGold FC: 5199 5555 6743

Another Reason Why Ash is a terrible Pokemon Trainer

And the mistake of Ash's past comes back to haunt him. Fearow wants revenge after being hit on the head by that rock.

I think Pidgeot would have been awesome on Ash's Orange Island team. He could have released her after that.

Charizard was just annoying in this episode.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

I wish people would stop blaming Ash for the stuff the writers make him do. He's a fictional character, he's not real. Neither are his Pokemon. Saying he "lied" about coming back for Pidgeot is just stupid I'm sorry to say. It's the writers fault in the end.

Anyways realistically speaking Ash can never reclaim Pidgeot as long as Fearow remained in the area harassing the Pidgey flock. The moment Pidgeot leaves Fearow would go right back to harassing the flock. Like it or not it had to stay there to protect the Pidgey and Pidgeotto.

The only way Ash can get Pidgeot back would be to either catch Fearow himself or have someone else catch it. Driving it from the area is impossible since it could come right back after Pidgeot leaves. The only way to resolve the situation is to capture Fearow. For the record it doesn't have to be Ash a COTD could do the job just as well.

One question
    Why is it on the season 1 forum?
    Its on the orange islands dvd o.O
    Hello!

xD

Fearow was the most impressive. Gust->Quick Attack->Thunderbolt... still to strong to be caught->Gang attacked by the entire Pidgeotto herd AND Pidgeot. Thrice. It took somewhere around 60 attacks. Oh, and it's successful attack more or less oneshotted Pidgeotto.

Strongest non-legendary bird this series ever had, too bad it was too skow and got ganged up on.

Quote Originally Posted by gleamingxxpidgeot View Post
    How could that little weak link Arbok KO the pidgeotto who took down a Rhydon? One of the strongest rock Pokémon of the generation?

First off, Pidgeotto never took down Rhydon, he scored two hits, then his fight trailed of into nothingness, and Pikachu zapped it and all 5 of the pokemon Jessie used. Giovanni's mons ran.

Arbok(As an Arbok) was never weak during Kanto, it was defeated a total of 5 times:
    Pikachu beat it alone three times, and the other three was by Dewgong and Pikachu tagteaming it AFTER it had already taken hits from several mons, and when it got gang assaulted by the entire Diglett/Dugtrio herd, and finally Pikachu and Sparky working together.

Oh, and Arbok during this season beat Pikachu in team with Squirtle once once, dominated Squirtle AND Horsea working together- Under water.

It was stronger than most of Ash's main team(only Zard and Pikachu was stronger).

Quote Originally Posted by bulb182 View Post
    what the hell ash!! Seriously, pidgeotto/Pidgeot was probably his strongest pokemon from Kanto, it took down Rhydon with a double edge!!
    Charmander, in it's base form, was altogether stronger than Pidgeotto ever got. And again, Pikachu took out Rhydon.

Pidgeotto didn't actually win one fight since it beat that kids Rattata in episode 8.

Question

In this ep TR threw heaps of bombs down on the partygoers. And the ep didn't get banned. :/
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

That was really pointless leting Pidgeotto go.Before evolving ash had used in every episode.And now it supposed to use him even more.He gave him a promise that he woul come back one day but their have been five new seasons from then.We are now watching anime of ash at Unova.I mean when is Pidgeotto coming back.He maybe find him in his journey somehow or at a battle frontier journey on Kanto like in Hoenn battle frontier

I liked this episode because Pidgeotto evolved and defeated that angry Fearow. I didn't however like seeing Ash let his strong Pidgeot go... It was my fav. evolved bird Pokemon he ever had.

58/100

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast