Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pallet Party Panic! (083)

Indeed. Even if Ash kept Pidgeot, they'd still travel and he'd keep it in it's Pokeball.

Team Rocket Admin is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Indeed. Even if Ash kept Pidgeot, they'd still travel and he'd keep it in it's Pokeball.
    Exactly. 10 character rule.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Then why'd they decide to axe him out of the show after half an episode? Funny, every time one of them got too powerful it was packed off to frolic with it's own kind. Now if only they'd pass that Pikachu village again...

Quote Originally Posted by Batdude
    Then why'd they decide to axe him out of the show after half an episode? Funny, every time one of them got too powerful it was packed off to frolic with it's own kind. Now if only they'd pass that Pikachu village again...
    They axed him off the show because they are the writers of Pokemon. They have a thing for Ash letting his Pokemon go. This should be obvious.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Are you patronising me? Do you not see that by me talking about how it was too powerful I was implying that it WAS obvious it'd get packed off?

Besides, he didn't 'let it go'. It still belongs to him. Letting it go implies he released it.

Quote Originally Posted by ash145
    Didn't he use Pidgeot to fly to the ferry he missed going to hoen?
    No. That was Officer Jenny's Pidgeot. :/

Yeah they also missed pronounced Pidgeot's name as they said it like pidgit. Idiots.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I definitely think that the funniest part of the episode had to be everyone getting all fired up from Team Rocket's spicy food. I especially liked Brock and Squirtle doing flamethrowers. I also liked how ticked off Charizard got when Team Rocket destroyed the meal he had his eyes on.

Overall, it was a pretty good episode, but it makes me wonder why Team Rocket hasn't used that automatic spare balloon bit again. Maybe they just haven't had the money? At least they had a couple of different balloons in later episodes (Wobby! ). I'm also glad Ash didn't catch fearow, even though it would have probably been a good addition to his team. Right in the midst of Charizard being a jerk, he definitely didn't need another troublesome pokemon.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Maybe this is a dumb idea but..why doesnt ash send noctowl to protect the pidgeys and let pigeot come with him.noctowl could always confuse those *******s' asses to death.O.o?

Blaziken master Guest

The funniest part had to be when Team Rocket got their food thrown back at them.

Pidgeot was kool taking out the Fearow. Too bad ash left him there. Hopefully ash will see it again

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Like mentioned before, it was cool to see the same Spearow back and sucked to see Pidgeot go.

I would say Pidgeot did a good job.
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

ARGH!Fearow with revenge in mind.Great idea!To bad pidgeots gone though...
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/47lo29z.png[/IMG]
    Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the awsome banner!

~Bishie~Mafia~Song~Friends

i want 2 c Pidgeot again!
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

A excellent episode it was nice how they tied the beginning of the season with the end by having the Spearow Ash threw a rock at evolve and get revenge on him in this episode. Also great seeing Pidgeotto evolve in this episode to Pidgeot to fend off the Fearow, it's to bad the writers don't show Pidgeot again in the entire series even though theirs been plenty of times to do so, I guess they just forgot about Pidgeot. I can understand Ash leaving Pidgeot if he had caught the Fearow to add to his team but since he doesn't he should've kept Pidgeot with him at least until part way through Johto. Any one else catch the apparent dub flub in this episode Prof. Oak calls Ivy a "he" but Misty just a couple seconds later calls Ivy a "she".
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    . Any one else catch the apparent dub flub in this episode Prof. Oak calls Ivy a "he" but Misty just a couple seconds later calls Ivy a "she".
    Hahahha, I thought that was just my hearing, he did indeed refer to her as a he. Anyway, great ep, having Spearow come back as Fearow was a great way to tie up the Kanto season. Pigeot evolving was really exciting. One of the best evolutions of Ash.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

I wonder if he'll ever see Pidgeot. If I recall, he didn't actually release Pidgeot. He merely said to watch over the Pidgey and Pidgeotto until he returns from the Orange Islands. I thought after brining the G.S. Ball to Professor Oak, Ash would get Pidgeot back. But no... After he talked to Falkner and had a flashback of Pidgeot, I got hopeful again that we'll see him but no... Ever since then, not even one mention about him. Then, I saw the preview of Movie 10! I hope that's Ash's Pidgeot! But you know what? I'm not even sure if it was his, cause a Pidgeot was never even in the movie! In all honesty, I think he was the strongest bird Pokemon ever Ash had. He was highly underrated too. I'll never forget his first fight against Team Rocket when I was watching the show at 7 years old. Pidgeotto against Ekans and Koffings. He put up a great fight, but taking on two was difficult... You'll never be forgotten Pidgeot.

Goodbye Pidgeot! As the Kanto season draws to a close (for now, at least!), this episode serves as a good bridge across the gap to the Orange Islands.
    I like continuity in the episodes, and to have the original Spearow from the first episode come back, was good writing, it's just a shame Ash hasn't recovered his Pidgeot from that forest. Surely, after 9 seasons, some of the other pidgeotto have evolved, and are now strong enough to defend themselves, allowing Ash's Pidgeot to return?

Do the Robot!

Poor Pidgeot. Ash still never returned for it.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

PIDGEOT! I wish Ash would keep his promise to go visit it again. I mean how far away is the forest where Pidgeot guards the other Pidgey and Pidgeotto from his house in Pallet, maybe a mile. He travels back to Pallet quite frequently, so the least he could do is pay him a visit. Ash's pidgeot must be unusually strong as it was strong and quick enough to let both Ash and Pika ride on him and still take down that Fearow. Compared to the Pidgeot in the Episode: Staravia is born, where that Pidgeot was only big enough to fit Pikachu on it's back.

Yes! One of the greatest episodes. I really really loved this episode. Pidgeotto was depicted as so weak though It's a shame. But I loved how it finally got it's own episode. I cried when Pidgeot left too :'( A remarkable episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a funny episode, i had to luagh when charizard got angry after that little food incident with team rocket:P

It was awesome, Pidgeot is by far and away the coolest bird the series has ever shown, he was so fast XD

Great episode! Pidgeotto who evolved into Pidgeot...sad that Ash left Pidgeot in Veridian Forest..
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast