Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pallet Party Panic! (083)

I really enjoyed this episode because all of Masara Town's citizens joined together to celebrate Satoshi. Pigeon's evolution into Pigeot, despite it occurring way too late in the saga, was wonderful, too. Wonder why Shigeru wasn't at the Masara Town festivities, though.

Quote Originally Posted by datdimfb View Post
    Wonder why Shigeru wasn't at the Masara Town festivities, though.
    Although it would've been cool if he was there, it seemed in-character of Gary not to attend cuz he was always seeking new challenges and it made sense that he would immediately head out on a new journey.

When Ash was told to get the GS Ball for Oak, I wanted to scream. Why did Ash agree to suddenly become his errand boy when he should've just told Oak to get the GS Ball himself...

This episode is too painful to watch because Ash made up his mind to release his new evolved Pidgeot. He thought that if the Pidgey's were in trouble in the future, no one would've saved it from the Spearows and the Fearow.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    This episode is too painful to watch because Ash made up his mind to release his new evolved Pidgeot.
    Eh, he did what was best for the Pidgey flock, also even if Pidgeot had stayed, he would've been snubbed like most of Ash's avian Pokemon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Eh, he did what was best for the Pidgey flock, also even if Pidgeot had stayed, he would've been snubbed like most of Ash's avian Pokemon anyway.
    But it wasn't Ash's nor his Pidgeot's responsibility to save the Pidgey and Pidgeotto anyway. They should've evolved and saved themselves instead of relying on outsiders.

I really didn't like how Arbok's Poison Sting attack took out Pidgeotto in one hit. I loved, however, Pidgeotto evolving into Pidgeot to help his fellow bird Pokemon. Shame Ash still failed to catch that Fearow and had to release Pidgeot because of it. I'd like to see him catch Fearow and reunite with Pidgeot one day.
    9.5/10

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345