Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Scare In The Air! (084)

It's Vulpix!
    First episode of the new journey and we get to see my favourite animé Pokémon, Jigglypuff! I liked the idea of the Blimp, although I don't see how Togepi got that far in such a short time... considering it's size. Team Rocket, as usual, made this episode fun. I never seem to get bored of them. :3
    Why make Bulbasaur hold Misty when it could have just Vine Whip'd Togepi down...?

xxx

A good episode to start the gang's journey into the Orange Islands. It was scary when they were in the blimp and I loved Misty's determination in finding Togepi when it wandered off. The whole blimp thing was just ominous in general because of what was said by it. Well, at least in the end they made it to their destination.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 4:19 PM.

An exciting start of the season. Jigglypuff had a very cool role in this. Good that Misty refused to leave without Togepi, that shows her love for the egg, which is a great thing. One of the worst Original Series episodes, which means it's great, so 8/10.

A nice introduction to the Orange Island Series with a interesting synopsis. I always mistakenly confuse this with that other episode at the end of the Orange Islands series for some apparent reason lol.

It was kind of said for Giovanni to purposely set The Trio up like that. But, it was good to see Ash commanding all the Pokemon to go left and right to steer the blimp. It reminded me when they were on the St Anne and he told the Pokemon to go to the other side.

A grood start of the Orange league saga. It's odd that Giovani made Team Rocket in charge of the blimp, I liked when Misty was worried about her Togepi.
    After seeing the condition of the blimp, I knew it was gonna crash ........ and it did. But at least it crashed on Valencia island, where Ash, Misty and Brock wanted to go.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It always amazes me how, being a baby Pokemon, Togepi never seems to get easily scared over everything.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I love episodes where TR pull off crazy schemes, hence why I loved that they tricked Ash and friends into boarding the blimp. I usually dislike seeing Pokemon getting lost, but Togepi made it work since it added to the chaos and comedy of the situation. I didn't care for Jigglypuff though. I was done with its singing by mid-OS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12