Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokeball Peril! (085)

The only part that I liked in this episode was at the end when Team Rocket was teasing Misty and Ash. I love everything that has to do with Pokeshipping!

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

this is a very good episode but it was a sad thing that brock was leaving

Having just rewatched this episode, I really noticed how short and brief Brock's goodbye was. He didn't get a flashback montage or anything, he just said why he was staying and Ash/Misty were like "OK BYE!" with all happy faces on.

lol.

Oh god. Back when this ep aired I was sad that Brock left and really wanted him back. Little did I know we would be stuck with him for the next 10 years.

GOOD GOD. What a cruel ironic twist of fate, its unbelieveable.

And the GS ball "lol's" in this ep were amusing too.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Oh god. Back when this ep aired I was sad that Brock left and really wanted him back. Little did I know we would be stuck with him for the next 10 years.
    Same here This episode was really interesting to me. But when the Orange Islands episodes ends I start to feel nostalgic about them, and even now. Tracy and Misty are secondaries now and that's really sad to me sometimes XD.
    Staryu_09
    Mystic Water

The Real World is crying for so much more...

I was pretty happy that Brock left. He must have been happy staying with a girl.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 9:42 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Great episode, i love the end where Jessie and James poked fun at Ash and Misty XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was sad to see Brock leave, but at least he was happy with Professor Ivy.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

ya i know what you mean i was sad too. but you know what... at least he comes back ;p

Name: pachirisu
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

i really like the part whem TR tease ash & misty, they look cute

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    The only thing I didn't like about this ep was Ash & Misty being teased by Team Rocket.
    Whaaaaaat? No way, that was the best part! This episode is way old, but I still remember the way that Team Rocket teased them! X3 I loved Ash x Misty back then (quite a bit), so I was quite excited to see TR as PokéShipping supporters.

I was so sad to see Brock go, though... then Team Rocket ruined the sad moment, dangit.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Too bad this is the only season brock is is gone.
    hunting Everybody a Serebii forum Shiny Hunt at Celestial Tower and other routes which will be taking place on Friday 22nd of April 2011 until Sunday 24th of April 2011, this will be your chance to RE a shiny Pokemon along with everybody else here.

Copy this in your sig and spread the word! Started By Haunter227

It was strange when Brock leaved...
    And i didn't understand the issue with the GS ball, it was mysterious
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    And i didn't understand the issue with the GS ball, it was mysterious
    ....the issue was that it didn't open, no matter what they used to open it....

I loved it. Prof. Ivy was different. I was expected an old man like Prof. Oak you know? She was young, goodlooking, but still dedicated to her job.

The triplets were annoying (Max's future PUSA VA...) but I liked that Brock got a change to shine. I was sad to see him leave. 9/10

Oh Brocky this episode was an excellent goodbye to my 2nd fav character of the series, Prof Ivy was ****ing hot!!! but her assistants were sometime annoying whatever, I loved the colored Pok&#233;mon and when Jesse, James & Meowth were teasing Ash & Misty. hahaha

Ash & Brock hand shakeup was amazing, they are good friends! and with the view of all Brock pokes I got nostalgic

10/10 one of the best episodes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Aerodactyl View Post
    hey. what is in that gs ball?
    =====

It was supposed to contain Celebi and be used for a large portion of the Johto saga, but they decided to forgo the GS Ball since Celebi was starring in the upcoming movie at the time.

----

This episode was ok, at the time was sad to see Brock stay with Professor Ivy, glad he eventually did come back. That GS ball was always so confusing, but I'm glad I now know Celebi was inside, and I don't have to research.

4/100
    Last edited by G50; 6th February 2011 at 5:10 AM. Reason: added personal assessment

I remember when I first saw this episode I thought Brock was gone for good. But now I know he comes back... eventually.

Okay, usually I don't mention or notice these kinds of things, but what was with all the breast shots on professor Ivy? I counted at least 2 or 3 times this happened. Not that it's a bad thing, I just really took notice to this kind of thing this time around.

Edit: @ The 4th Kira: that's why those three triplets' voices sounded so familiar! Max' voice! Whenever they would talk, I was thinking "where have I heard that voice before?"
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 8th March 2011 at 7:16 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

At first, I didn't think that Brock would really leave. I was really surprised by his departure. When Brock said that he wanted to stay with Prof. Ivy, I was thinking, "Wait, is he serious?!"

It was also really sad seeing Brock go. Being like six years old at the time, I didn't think we would ever see him again.

Watched this again a few days ago. Yeah, it was sad that Brock left, but that at least gave time for Misty and Ash to be together. And Team Rocket teasing them...wow.

I guess it is soon after this episode that Tracey joins Ash and Misty. But Brock comes back every season anyway, so it was only a matter of time.

The GS Ball. So much dropped potential with this one. I always liked its design. Anyway, Brock leaving for the cardboard known as Tracey was terrible. Not because I dislike Tracey but because they ended up not doing much with him. Ever. Ivy was a pretty cool character I guess.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It's Lapras!
    I quite liked this episode. Although I must say it's sad to see Brock leave the group. But he is trying to be a breeder and all. Team Rocket didn't get to do much in this one, but they ended the episode on a nice cliff hanger.

xxx

I was sad when Brock said he was going to be staying with Prof Ivy... because I knew it wouldn't be the same! But this left Ash & Misty alone for a little bit lol which I really liked. I also love when they blushed in the cage scene, that was a very cute Pokeshipping hint!
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 5:11 PM.

This was so sad with Brock leaving... I think Tracey is fine, but Brock leaving was very sad. Like Angel said, I loved the PokeShipping hint! The GS Ball idea and mysteries were great. The differently colored Pokemon were original and a cool idea (even though I prefer a standard colored Butterfree), especially those super cute Butterfree! Maybe Brock should've caught a Orange Islands Butterfree, that would've been cool in Jotho! 9/10, the fact that Brock came back after Orange Islands made this episode acceptable to watch for me...

I will miss Brock for the time being, but I also embrace the new character getting introduced a episode later. For the rest this episode is hilarious, Team Rocket again stole the show with their mischievous act.

I like that Gyarados was so friendly to Professor Ivy. It makes me like their species a lot more. I didn't like how Brock just left. It wasn't that much emotion. It as funny to see The Trio tease Ash and Misty though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast