Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye, Psyduck! (093)

Default Bye Bye, Psyduck! (093)

Bye Bye Psyduck!!

After stopping on another Island to rest, Misty notices her Psyduck's tail is glowing, a nearby trainer says it may mean it's time for it to evolve. So Misty challenges her to battle and when she finds she has a Golduck, she easily beats the trainer. However Team Rocket have other plans. Can Misty protect the Pokémon and her new Golduck?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Togemon Guest

I loved this episode, it was so funny XD But before the episode, I knew Psyduck wouldnt evolve, but the episode almost fooled me.

Factory Head Noland Guest

How come Psyduck's tail just stopped glowing?

as if brock wasn't enough, they had to add in a pokemon (golduck) just like him.

overall, this was a nice episode. and i think it was the first time golduck was in the anime.
    Currently playing: Pokemon XD:Gale of Darkness

# of Shadow Pokemon: 83
    # of Pokemon Purified: 83 (yes!)

Also playing: Black and White 2

Up to: Land 6

I am also Blackcat88 at Fanfiction.net http://www.fanfiction.net/~blackcat88

This was one of the first Pokemon episodes I ever saw, and I still enjoy it. I love the golduck in this episode, especially the part when Misty says "It's just a Pokemon version of Brock". LOL The second-best part has to be when Misty and Marina keep talking back and forth, and Ash asks if this is going to take all day. LOL

I'm glad Psyduck didn't evolve, because he's so great the way he is. It would have been interesting if he did evolve, though.

vulpix Guest

this episode was soo funny expeually when Misty through an empty pokeball,oh and when Misty stated that Golduck was a pokemon version of Brock!

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

I have to say this episode actually had me fooled. Hey it's anime you never know what their gonna pull. This was a really enjoyable episode. Too bad for Misty her Psyduck didn't evolve into Goldduck. Oh well maybe Misty will get lucky someday!
    Last edited by PokeFan4Ever7783; 17th May 2005 at 7:24 AM.

Zen Guest

I wish Psyduck had evolved into that Golduck, I loved that duck and he was very powerful

This episode tricked me, I couldn't believe they evolved such a popular character. Then I hit my forehead when the "secret" was revealed. Definetly one of, if not the, best Orange Island episodes.

9/10.

pisces_beedrill Guest

the show was funny, especially the ending!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstone
    the show was funny, especially the ending!
    I believe this episode was the only one that really tricked me into thinking something would happen, but didnt. Except maybe the episode where Misty and Brock leave.( I thought Brock was staying, and Misty would show her true fellings to Ash.) And none of it ever happened..."sigh"...oh well.lol
    Last edited by kukkyou_ooraka; 6th August 2005 at 10:17 AM.

Blaziken master Guest

The golduck in this episode was awesome,the way it could stand on a water twister.By the way what was the light ball that struck arbok on the chest?

hilarious episode and it was one of the best ones in the orange islands! 10/10 and if you give it any lower your crazy!.... jk

Default yay

THis was by far my favorite Orange Island episode, and I think it may even be my favorite overall. I actaully belived that Psyduck had evolved. The Goldduck in this ep so so coool.

I have a quick question. Was the Golduck's voice dubbed over in this episode?
    I'm aware of the fact that the same voice it had here in the dub was used for Katie's Golduck in the Houen league. But I also know of 4Kids' tendancy to replace japanese voices with older versions on a few occassions.

I liked this one. I liked it because I thought one of the main characters Pokemon had actually gotten stronger. Psyduck was annoying.
    Sliver Version Typhlosion Revamp done by Shelldude1

TC Created by BLAZEQUAZA

Blaziken master Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    I have a quick question. Was the Golduck's voice dubbed over in this episode?
    I'm aware of the fact that the same voice it had here in the dub was used for Katie's Golduck in the Houen league. But I also know of 4Kids' tendancy to replace japanese voices with older versions on a few occassions.
    I'm sure it wasn't as I remember Kaede's golduck had the same voice.Correct me if I'm wrong

Remember the ep when Misty thought her Psyduck evolved into Golduck during the Orange Islands. Psyduck's tail was glowing in the ep. and Misty was told it was going to evolve but it never did...

What do you think.

This episode was freakin halerious LOL. I laughed at a lot of the parts, I'm glad I have it on my DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. I loved how Misty and the new trainer got along and liked talking about water Pokemon, and Ash was all being annoyed by it LOL. Too funny. I wonder what would happen if they added two girls on the team instead of boy's. Ash would probaly have a heart attack LOL. Over all one of my favorite episodes, tis pretty good.

Golduck rocked. Psyduck should of evolved imo. That Golduck was so much like Brock it wasnt funny. 7/10

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

I really liked this episode, it was the first episode of the OI I saw and it was hilarious. Especially Misty's expression after she finds out that Golduck isn't hers.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

i never saw that episode

Credit to Loupgarou^^

Quote Originally Posted by QuailMan View Post
    If Pokémon were real, we would have many threads being made titled "What if Pokémon were imaginary?"

The only thing I didn't like about the ep was when Ash and Co were faced with a tough choice: hand over his Pikachu or lose Marina's pokemon. Thankfully, Golduck managed to foil that plot.

Golduck is cool but Psyduck is lazy, I miss Golduck.

But the fun is watching Misty give Psyduck a headache:P

Misty's Psyduck should have evolve. A Golduck would really suit Misty, IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast