Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lost Lapras! (086)

I liked this episode, Ash diving in after Lapras was really cool. Those trainers that treated Lapras bad made me mad. I'm glad Ash helped out and eventually was able to convince Lapras to come along and Surf him to all of the different islands.

59/100

Greatt EPISODE Lapras is such an awesome pokemon and can learn a variety of moves
    My TEAM ;

Tracey is eww. But Lapras is kewl.
    I feel bad for it being abandoned, but I'm really glad Ash gave it a home.
    So overall a nice episode, 7/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by schrik View Post
    Good episode.

Poor lapras! How can trainer to such thing to a sooo cute creature!
    I agree! Jerks!!

I have a feeling that I'm going to really like Lapras at some point during this arc. I already kind of do now. It's so cute!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

I felt so sorry for Lapras in this episode, because of how it was separated from the other Lapras and how those guys on the beach were abusing it. I was really glad that it went with Ash in this episode.

I didn`t really like Tracey that much. I just didn`t like how he was replacing Brock. Plus, when this episode aired, my mom said something like, "Who`s that white guy replacing Brock?" and that just made me feel uncomfortable throughout the entire Orange Islands saga. O_o

Great episode I love Lapras. Cool to see Tracy for the first time.Poor Lapras he is so cute.

10/10

Aww, the poor baby Lapras. This episode was a great way to introduce another of Ash's pokemon. The Pokemon he "catches" through a bonding experience are the coolest. I didn't expect Ash to get a Lapras, but the addition is really fitting with all the island travel in this part of the series.

Well, the writers certainly didn't waste any time replacing Brock. Less than an episode later Tracy comes along, and he somehow manages to act dorkier than Brock already.
    Pokémon Black F.C. 1334 7825 1385
    Pokémon Black 2 F.C. 3483 6901 2765

I loved this episode because it introduced Lapras, my favourite Pokemon of Ash's so far (watching every episode form start to finish atm and I'm just about to watch Naval Maneuvers).

So yeah, I'd say 8/10 cos the plot was so so, but the characters involved were cool.

Lapras is the cutest Pokemon I've seen so far in the anime.

Angry

Can the webmaster apper for me i want a picture of latios for my page thing how do i get it i have my picture im upset

Lapras was always such a cool Pokéon. Tracey, eh, not so much. The idea of a Pokémon watcher seemed interesting but it's just a Pokémon breeder/researcher really. The episode had some terrible animation though but at least it kicked off a pretty interesting filler arc. Plus OI theme > Kanto theme.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It's Ninetales!
    Those guys were so unnecessarily mean that Lapras. Pokémon abuse. ): And their Pokémon were so bad, as Tracey later told them.. lol. I liked the character of Tracey, it was interesting to see a Pokémon sketcher / researcher / watcher / whatever.
    Lapras had such a sob story, left behind by its kind and then beaten by a trio of bad trainers. And it was pretty big for a baby Lapras. Although I felt bad for the scared Lapras, Team Rocket bombing it and making that entrance was quite funny. As was their exit. I'm glad that Ash got Lapras as his Pokémon, it's his first that I actually liked. Good episode, it seemed to be portraying how animal abuse can lead to fear, I think.

xxx

I don't really like tracey, & I would've loved to see at least a couple more Ash & Misty episodes before tracey entered. Anyways I loved how Ash saved Lapras from team rocket therefore adding it to his team.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 4:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I don't really like tracey, & I would've loved to see at least a couple more Ash & Misty episodes before tracey entered.
    That probably would've added some more PokeShipping evidence!

Lapras is so cute and awesome! And Tracey was introduced in a good way, when he examined the Pokemon of those thugs was funny. Jigglypuff made a nice appearance, 10/10.

Lapras, I loved that Pokémon so much. Ash was lucky to have such an loyal Pokémon traveling around with him during the Orange Island series. It was definitely (as the Brits would say) a "splendid" addition to Ash's group after he released Pidgeot not to long ago.

Wow. They're showing Pokemon abuse in the anime. I'm surprised, but not as surprised as seeing a young boy carry a Starmie like it's nothing. Starmie weighs 176 pounds and he's carrying it so easy. But, Ash did carry Larvitar on his head.

Whoa, those mean guys on the beach were unfairly abusing that poor Lapras, It's surpring that they showed Pokémon abuse in the anime. I liked how Tracey was introduced in this episode, it was nice to see a Pokémon sketcher/watcher.
    Lapras's backstory was sad, it was left behind by it's family and then beaten by those mean trainers, I felt sorry for the Lapras. It's cool when Ash saved Lapras from Team Rocket, I'm glad he got it as his Pokémon.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

That was really unfair the way those guys were hurting that Lapras on the beach!
    Good to see Ash get a Pokemon that can help him get across the Orange Islands.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12