Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lost Lapras! (086)

Default The Lost Lapras! (086)

The Lost Lapras!

After the blimp they were on Crashes, Ash & Misty walk around this island to discover a Lapras being picked on by a trio of trainers. Ash & Misty decide to step in, but once they dispelled these bullies they find a Pokémon Watcher called Tracey come and help them out. But when Team Rocket go to steal the Lapras. Ash must get it back, Will he Succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Tracey. :3

I totally loved this episode. Seriously. They put the animation and look of the episode up a notch for this episode, and it really shows. Especially the beach dusk scene. Twas beautiful.

Also, OMG TRACEY. It was also fun to see Ted Lewis doing this new voice of his, which sounds slightly different to the rest of the series. That, and OMG TRACEY.

Bring him back, dammit. James can't be the only regular bishonen. (Although, with the path that Eric Stuart has taken his voice, he's starting to get on my nerves. Go back to the old, sweet and totally camp voice, please.)
    Last edited by Alfonso; 5th November 2004 at 5:51 PM.

The guy with the green hair is....like.....my best friend. XD

And of course, the Tracey-ness. THE TRACEY-NESS.

EDIT: Omfg. YUU ARE A KNUCKLE TRAINER. *steals*

Purrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Bugsy
    The guy with the green hair is....like.....my best friend. XD

And of course, the Tracey-ness. THE TRACEY-NESS.
    You mean one of the guys on the beach, or Tracey? ('Cause in some episodes, his hair has a greenish tint. In others it is black. I prefere it black, personally.)

Hee, I remember when I rewatched the episode. Before then, I was an idiot that hated Tracey, 'cause I was an idiot. Then I watched the Tracey Introduction Scene again, and was like "Nobody messes with 'ma Tracey!" ^_^o

Anyway, I'll repeat, this episode was great. (Just in case people think this post is a pile of crap.) As were the following episodes, all of which had something new and fresh to offer. (The greatness that is 'Pikachu Revolts' etc.)

The guy on the beach. :3 Plus, Lapras isn't exactly my favorite Pokemon, so...woot for him. :3

Tracey's hair DOES look green sometimes, yes. But black is better for him. ^_^

Purrrrrrr.

vulpix Guest

i didn't really like Tracey when i first saw him.

icy cyndaquil Guest

Tracey is good as a stand-in until Brock came back. If it is up to me, I will had Brock come back sooner.

Yay, Tracey's debut. I don't mind Tracey as much as some people do. He's okay in my book. At least he makes a good debut here. I like the part when he stops the fight before it even starts and everyone is just staring in surprise. LOL I also like his reactions to Jigglypuff (and her drawing over his sketch) and especially Meowth (I think they should show more often people being amazed by the fact that Meowth can talk). I do think that Tracey was a bit pushy in inserting himself into the group, but otherwise he's okay in my book.

The only bad thing I have to say about the episode is that I really hate the way the tough guys were treating lapras, that was just plain cruel. At least Ash got to own Lapras for a while, and it really came in handy in the Orange Islands.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Ahh Traceys debut. Lapras and Tracey together made this epi. I wish Tracey got a tad bit more screentime though

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Tracey is great, and extremely worthy of 'filling-in' for Brock, but I wouldn't like to say who would win as favourite with me.

Don't you just hate it when someone you've just met invites themselves to travel day and night with you...

Do the Robot!

Tracey enters!
    Anyways, I like this episode, Ash got his Lapras, yay!

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A excellent episode especially with Tracey a favorite of mine he's definitely a breath of fresh air for the series, though I would've loved to see at least a couple more Ash & Misty episodes before Tracey entered. Ash finally caught a Lapras I was wondering if he would ever catch one since they show him riding on ones back in the original opening. Speaking of opening I like the new opening for the Orange Island episodes. I loved Misty taking charge when Ash wanted to face the Orange Crew pulling on his ear like she did with Brock and making him call Oak, she'll definitely make a good wife for Ash when they decied to get married.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This is my fave ep! It's ages since I last saw it but Lapras is my fave Pokémon, Ash is cool swimming and TRACEY!!!!!

I like Tracy. But after seeing the rest of the series, I do find it odd that he just pushed his way in like that, because he wasn't a pushy guy. I guess the writers couldn't think of another way to get him in.

I don't like Tracey - *gets pelted by garbage thrown by Alfonso, Medea & others* - so this episode wasn't one of my favorites. *pelted with more garbage*

I much preferred Ash interacting with Lapras ^_^ I felt so bad for that little thing, it's nice that Ash is helping her/him out.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Yay, Tracey's debut! Getting to see Tracey, Ash catching Lapras and this makes a fabulous episode. I felt sorry for Lapras when those three men were attacking it, so I'm glad Ash interfered, as always, and saved him.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

yes a fabulous episode indeed. I enjoyed it while I could, but i hated the commercials.
    Signature coming soon

Tracey was annoying but I loved Lapras But it was sad to see her getting treated so badly.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 8:54 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

lapras is such a beautiful pokemon back then, even though dragonite is my favorite lapras would be my second choice, it was a nice episode to watch.

I liked the itroduction of Lapras, i wondered how he was going to get around the islands, and then Lapras appears.

I'm not a big fan of Tracey, but i think Ash needed someone else to travel around with.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Good episode.

Poor lapras! How can trainer to such thing to a sooo cute creature!

I like this Episode ^_^
    its cute how Lapras trust Ash, Tracy is so hot...lol
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I think this episode was great! i loved Tracy's first appearance, he was cool.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Came across this episode the other day, and I didn't really remember it all that well. But since I have fond memories of Orange I was sure it would be good.

Most importantly this episode was Tracey's debut. Tracey <3333333 Still my favourite character after all these years. His first scene was wonderful, displaying the kindness and quirkyness that makes him entertaining. Odd to see him so much taller than Ash and Misty though, considering he shrinks later on.

Lapras got a good debut too, shame the rest of Ash's team was MIA.
    Twins with Sonic Boom

Well things got pretty normal after the whole blimp thing.

Wow Tracey appeared in this episode. I didn't like him much. I did like that Lapras stayed with Ash and that they use it for transportation much like Surf in the games.

7/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast