Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pikachu Re-volts! (088)

I loved the episode, but mainly because Cassidy and Butch appeared.

It all started so randomly. With Pikachu and Togepi ignoring commands and leaving with other Pokemon.

One of the best episodes. Glad Butch and Cassidy reappeared. I was worried that they'd remain in jail forever. I liked how their Drowzee was able to hypnotize so many Pokemon at once, even with help.

Glad Team Rocket and Ash and Co. teamed up to retrieve their beloved Pokemon. 10/10

I didn't like this episode. I don't like seeing Pikachu act evil in an episode ever. I also don't ever like Butch and Cassidy episodes, they drive me crazy.

20/100

Okay, this episode was actually better than I thought it was going to be!

Every time I heard victreebell, I actaully laughed. Does it always scream like that? That is hilarious!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I remember how Jessie/James and Butch/Cassidy were saying thier mottos at the same time! It was really funny. xD

It was a little frightening when it showed Pikachu, Togepi, and all those other Pokemon acting all evil. They were really scary looking and I was worried they were going to behave like that forever. I was really glad when they returned to normal.

It was cool seeing Togepi save the day at the end by using its Metronome attack. Too bad nobody realized it, though. :/

Two funniest parts of the episode for me were: Drowzee dancing while he controlled the other Pokemon and ANGRY DEMON TOGEPI. Also Togepi does an attack for the first time. That Metronome was pretty cool.
    Pokémon Black F.C. 1334 7825 1385
    Pokémon Black 2 F.C. 3483 6901 2765

I really liked this episode. Besides the orange league battle episodes and the one where charizard finally obeys Ash this is my favorite episode.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Who knew that Drowzee could be such a powerful Pokémon? It bothered me that Ash was able to take those hits from Pikachu and the Magnemite. Butch and Cassidy are, of course, forever competant and better than Jessie and James. I would've liked to see a straight up Ghastly/Drowzee battle but whatever.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I'm not much of a fan of Butch and Cassidy. I liked the episode but it was sort of repetitive to have Drowzee controlling minds again.

xxx

This episode was really dark, but excellent. I didn't like how Pikachu and Togepi turned evil with serious eyes, later making Ash & Misty all depressed. Anyway I love how Ash, Misty & Officer Jenny snuck in the cart while TR were moving them and they all jumped out that was epic! The was ending LOL because of the entire building being destroyed.
    Last edited by Blessed; 1st October 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Nice to see Cassidy and Butch again! Pikachu turning evil was funny! Togepi was awesome as well! It's quite a lot of time ago when I saw this episode for the last time, I think I'll rewatch this great one soon. 9/10.

"Hey, it's Botch!"

"The...name...is...BUTCH"

You just gotta love the most lovable running gag their is in the Pokémon anime. Great episode and I just love the comics in this implemented. Couldn't done it any better.

Wow. Butch and Cassidy were really dangerous in this episode. What if they actually got away with this? And they had a Starmie too! How could they?!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow. Butch and Cassidy were really dangerous in this episode. What if they actually got away with this? And they had a Starmie too! How could they?!
    Yeah. They proved they were better Team Rocket members than Jessie and James in this. xD We all prefer Jessie and James over them though, right? :U

This was the episode that made Drowzee one of those Pokemon that kind of creep me out. xD

This episode was dark, but awesome. Butch and Cassidy were a threat to the others in thir episode. It's cool to see Drowzee controling all those Pokémon and turning them against their trainers, I liked the scene where Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togepi turned evil.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

If Cassidy and Butch is in the episode, you know it's gonna be a great one!
    Their Drowzee was awesome! Too bad the plan failed lol

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Absolutely brilliant! This is one of my all-time favourites episodes because the plot is really dark and so many awesome things happen in it. I mean, how many times did Ash get attacked by Pokemon in this episode alone, seriously? I just love the look of "Evil Pikachu" when his eyes glow red and gives out that stare to Ash. He was quite scary to me when I was a kid. Also, it was great seeing Togepi become evil too. The highlight is Team Rocket clashing with Butch and Cassidy, and helping the good guys so they could stop them. The showdown with Ash and the gang against Drowzee was intense, as all the Pokemon attacked back at them and Gastly was the only one who could defend them. Pikachu would not stop using Thunderbolt on Ash, but ultimately gives him the idea on how to defeat Drowzee in a clever way. Togepi using Metronome for the first time was pretty cool too, as well as Team Rocket refusing to accept an award for doing a good deed but still giving the trio a happy ending.

10/10

This episode wasn't good nor bad in any way possible. I though the episode had a stupid way of Pokémon getting mind controlled by Drozee because the Pokémon has the ability to eat dreams and able to control people mind. It would have made more sense if the Drozee was a Hypno because it said in the Pokedex that Hypno can hypnotic people to eat their dreams. I just thought why is Drozee is doing it because it was stolen in the breeding center episode. I was wondering why it was listening to Cassey and Bucth because should be wondering what happen to it trainer or why is it doing these things. I really want to know why Team Rocket boss got those two out of jail. I don't think Giovanni would come to the jail and pay up front. Would the police be suppresses of why these two are getting out of jail because this guy.

I felt that Misty's reaction of losing Togepi was little bit off because should been more emotional like Ash, but she didn't feel the lost of Togepi as much as Ash was for Pikachu. She should have panic that Togepi was gone. As a mom, she need to care more about her child going to the dark side. I feel like the writers made Ash way to attended then going to Misty feeling about this. Even though Misty did cry, but I think she should reacted earlier in the episode.

I feel like Team Rocket should have teamed up with their rival so they could have controlled more Pokémon then they could do alone. It would have much more praised from the boss and get a promotion.

Togepi learning move was good, but later in the series it made it the get out of jail free card when they get into trouble that they can't get out of. I think make the hold thing more bad for the writers and make the charters dumber. So what I mean is that it is good for this episode, but for what the they are going to it later will make it bad and cringe inducing later in the series.

In conclusion, I felt like this episode could have been better with a little bit more emotion from Misty and Team Rocket working together or something like that.

Ah yes, the (first?) episode with James' Victreebell, and all it's screaming glory!
    J+J and C=B saying the motto right after another was entertaining.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Upon viewing this episode again, I was really pleased by Officer Jenny; she actually did something useful here unlike most of her relatives. Her Gastly was funny as well. I was glad to see so much action and Butch and Cassidy really put up a strong fight and had a good plan set up. I applaud them even if they are villains. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123