Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Onix! (089)

Default The Crystal Onix! (089)

The Crystal Onix!

Arriving on Sunburst Island, Ash & Co. are asked if they know anything about the Onix that is made totally out of Crystal. Curious, they help the girl and her brother to find the Crystal Onix and to capture it...can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Gah, another interesting ep with an uber-hot guy. XD

Wasn't this the first appearance of Venonat? I can't remember if Tracey had used it before or not. >>

I'm taking glassblowing lessons just because of Mateo. <3 So...that's how much I liked this ep. ^^;

Purrrrrrr.

Wailord_Fan Guest

First appearance of his Marill, Venonat was used in Tracey's first appearance when they saved the lapras.

Oh. Eheheh....I'm getting Pokemon mixed up, now, yay me. XD

*back ontopic* And..Mateo's little sister scared the crap out of me. O_o

Purrrrrrr.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I remember this episode so well, I love it! I was so like mega shocked seeing Marill I was like "What's that?!?!?!". I was funny when Venonat thought that the pile of rocks was the Onix.

Woohoo Feather Trainer! Hello Winona, I'll battle you! (I'm catching up to Ash!)

Yes, I remember that part now. I still think Mateo should have actually CAUGHT the Crystal Onix. >> That would have -OWNED.-

Purrrrrrr.

meggirl63 Guest

I think Mateo did the right thing by not capturing the crystal onix. Don't you think? Oh, his little sister Marissa is so cute with her hair like that!

Venonat first appeared in the Koga Battle episode. Of course, if you mean TRACEY'S Venonat, then yes, he first appeared in The Lost Lapras. ^_^

I'm surpriced that no-one has metioned the "Crystal Onix is a early form of a Steelix" theory yet. This being based on the fact that the Crystal Onix isn't effected by water attacks, yet is weak against Fire.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Nah, but i loved this episode, the whole "crystal onix" thing was a great storyline.

vulpix Guest

i don't remember seeing it but i want to see a crystal Onyx.

My favorite parts were:

1) Mateo using Cloyster, one of my favorite Pokemon. Although Cloyster lost, I loved that one facial expression, lol (This is the one, below)

[IMG][/IMG]

2)James' fantasy about turning the Crystal Onix into a bathtub... I thought that was so cute!

Quote from James: "A crystal tub! Eeeee!"

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

That Cloyster is adorable. <3

Mateo is more adorable, tho. *shot*

Anyone got more pics from this ep? I tried in the pic thread but that was a no-go. >___> Like 4 times.

Purrrrrrr.

pisces_beedrill Guest

Talking hey!

i love the episode with the crystal onix! it was brilliant! it is such a shame the crystal onix can't reproduce with a normal onix! ; 142;

I always though crystal Onix was Onix with a Metal Coat. Wild Steelix have to come from somewhere.

I liked this episode. Marill is one of my favorite pokemon, and I'm glad Tracey owned one and we got to see it on a regular basis. Venonat was great in this episode too. I liked when Tracey told it to find something that looked like an onix, and it found a pile of rocks in an onix shape. LOL I do think he was a little hard on venonat, though.

The crystal onix bit was pretty good. It was interesting to see a pokemon that's a little different from the norm, even if people can't figure out how the onix came to be that way. The little glass pikachu was cute too.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

He was hard on Venonat 'cause he wanted to impress Mateo. <3

I need to see this ep again or I'll suffocate x___X Mateo was just....omghot. I'd do him.

Purrrrrrr.

cool onix and the episode was fun to watch. i think brock shouldve caught the onix, that wouldve made it much more interesting

lightspeed Guest

A really cool episode, I enjoyed watching them try different ways to look for onix and the onix looks rather awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    I'm surpriced that no-one has metioned the "Crystal Onix is a early form of a Steelix" theory yet. This being based on the fact that the Crystal Onix isn't effected by water attacks, yet is weak against Fire.
    I'm not the only one who recognized that. I think this episode was meant to be a small preview of 2 possible g/s/c such as marill and as mentioned above Steelix. I'd give this episode 9.987995/10(In other words a 10).

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Dark Magic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    Well on a pure type basis, Steelix is weak against water based on his ground aspect so how can he not be affected ;-). As cool as the idea of a purely Crystal Onix is, the monster Onix that Bruno fights is still the King.

Maybe that Onix had a metal coat on it.

How did TR get out of the traps they fell into?

This was one of my favourite eps ever. It didnt have a metal coat on... it was just made of crystal
    Crystal and Steel is not the same element.
    This ep 6.9/10

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

Quote Originally Posted by LuciRuki
    This was one of my favourite eps ever. It didnt have a metal coat on... it was just made of crystal
    Crystal and Steel is not the same element.
    This ep 6.9/10
    >
    That was my favorite ep! Y did u give almost 7!
    I would give it a 9.63/10!! lol sorryXD
    Used to be pokemon_legend_arnab
    Click here for a cookie!

that is a good mark- i am very hard marker. If i give it a high mark- i really mean it

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast