Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Crystal Onix! (089)

The crystal Onix was a very interesting idea, possibly a foreshadowing either shiny Pokemon or Steelix (which is also weak against Fire). I think it would be cool to have a crystal Onix in the games. It would be more tricky to pull off than Spiky-Eared Pichu though, seeing as you'd have to find a way to make it weak to Fire and immune to Water, while keeping the core characteristics that make it Onix
    My 3DS Friend Code: 5129-1887-3797
    My Friend Safari:
    My Shinies: (x2)

Seeing Marill debut in the cartoon was cool I liked how Tracy made good use of its hearing abilities. The crystal Onix battle scene was interesting especially how water type attacks were useless against the Onix's skin.

The most interesting thing in this episode was the Crystal Onix and how it could resist Water and is weak to Fire as opposed to a normal Onix.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    The crystal Onix battle scene was interesting especially how water type attacks were useless against the Onix's skin.
    It made me mad that the Mateo dude didn't catch the Onix though it was such an anticlimax.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    It made me mad that the Mateo dude didn't catch the Onix though it was such an anticlimax.
    I don't care too much cuz he was a minor character any ways so I dunno if it would've even made a difference in the long run. ^^;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234