Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In The Pink! (090)

I remember seeing this episode when I was younger, and my first reaction to seeing the pink Pokémon was that they were defective Dittos or something XD But then I found out that it was all the fruit they ate. Since then, I've always feared carrots turning me orange... lol. But a boring filler nonetheless, sadly.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Lol, pinkan island. Some pokemon look really bad as a pink pokemon...
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I remember thinking that those Pink Pokemon were all Shinies when I first saw this episode haha. Now I know better though. It was a funny filler, well not filler if you count Togepi's Metronome move that helped save everyone from that crazy Pink Nidoking and it's horn of death. I thought it was average, and Team Rocket's plan for the pink Pokemon was hilarious. 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th November 2010 at 6:03 PM.

I didn't really like this episode. But it can it can always be worse

5.5/10

This episode was ok. Those pink Pokemon were really cool. Too bad Ash wasn't allowed to catch any of them.

20/100

"That would make it a "Shyhorn"!"
    "Then we'd have to call you Pink-achu!"
    BA DUM PSH!

Now, that was a lot of pink Pokemon!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

This was one of my favourite episodes of the Orange Islands. Even though I've never really liked the colour pink, I still enjoyed seeing all those pink Pokemon. I saw this before knowing what a shiny Pokemon was, so I think this was only the second time I saw alternately coloured Pokemon (the first time being the pink Butterfree in Bye Bye Butterfree). I also found it really interesting how the Pokemon were pink because of the fruit that they ate.

Having pink Pokémon was an interesting idea. I guess that this is where the pink Butterfree came from. Watching Tracey sketching was pretty boring and Togepi using Metronome is terrible. Officer Jenny was all kinds of cool since she was able to take down Nidoking.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This has to be one of my favourite episodes from the Orange League. Absolutely loved the idea of Pink Pokémon, after all they do say you are what you eat. It was nice to see Togepi finally doing something except for being cute. I think one of the three should have just caught one of those Pink Pokémon.

xxx

Love this episode! it's one of my favorites in the OI. when Pikachu was pink, Ash thought it was gonna stay pink forever, I lol'd. Officer Jenny was so badass since she was able to take down Nidoking.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 3:28 PM.

Great episode! Pikachu being partly pink was really funny! This is, just like the crystal Onix and many differently colored Pokemon on the Orange Islands (Butterfree, Vileplume, Raticate), awesome! The Orange Islands have many awesome, special and rare Pokemon! Togepi was the hero! Team Rocket's idea was great as well! 10/10.

I just love how Ash got flown in the air. This episode was really interesting with both what happened with Team Rocket's part and Ash's part. Ash was also pretty lame with those jokes and even Misty noticed that haha.

*Shakes head* Oh Ash. How many times will you get the gang into trouble? It was a pretty decent episode. I would have liked if Officer Jenny could have calmed down Nidoking though.

It's nice seeing those Pink Pokémon in this episode, I guess rare Pokémon like Pink Nidoking, Crystal Onix, different coloured Vileplume (Valencia island) lives in Orange islands. It's interesting that the Pokémon in this episode turned Pink, because they eat the fruits of the Pinkan island. The Officer Jenny was so badass in this episode, it's awsome how she took down that Nidoking.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 14th July 2013 at 3:35 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I wonder if this was where that Pink Butterfree in "Bye, Bye Butterfree" came from? Hm, probably not.
    Cool to see so many pink Pokemon.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12