Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stage Fight! (092)

What was with that Clefable and Hitmonchan? That story was bizarre, lol

That Raichu was oddly cute. Despite that it cowered, it was nice to see it bond with its trainer in the end. Still a very forgettable episode, though.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Great episode.
    I loved to hear Clefable and Hitmonchan's voices, this was great...
    And i loved Raichu, it was cute.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The whole episode was bizarre. Not the most exciting Filler that's for sure.

Glad we had Team Rocket to spice things up on that miserable steamboat. I thought the COTD's Raichu was cute thought.

A little too musically for my taste. 1/10

I guess no one else but me thinks that Kay and Ash is a good couple.

My ideal battle ever!

It was an ok episode. It was nice to see Raichu in an episode again. The talking with lip sync was definitely something different to see. It was almost realistic. The girl who was of her Raichu at 1st was very confusing the 1st time I watched this.

30/100

Seeing other Pokemon besides Meowth "talk" was definitely really cool to see.
    I actaully though they were talking themselves at first!

And, poor Raichu! I just wanted tu hug 'im when he was scared!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I found this to be a decent episode. It was quite interesting to see Pokemon acting out live performances. At first, I really thought that the Pokemon were talking, and thought that it was amazing that so many more Pokemon were capable of doing that. When it showed that they were voiced by real people, I felt a little disappointed. I really liked the show at the end because I've always liked the costumes Pikachu and Raichu wore.

This episode. The end is so cheesy. I liked the whole traveling dub group idea as well as the Pokémon pretending that they could speak. There was no need for Ash and Tracey to get involved but whatever.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was a bit boring in my opinion, it was nice to see Raichu dressed up though. The whole plot of Raichu and that girl was lame. It only got slightly interesting when Team Rocket joined. Funny that they thought the Pokémon were actually talking.

xxx

This was a nice & cute episode. I loved the whole pokemon lip sync thing & the ending was so cute seeing all the pokemon dancing.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 1:13 PM.

It was years ago when I saw this episode for the last time, but I still remember it, because I remember all Original Series episodes. I enjoyed it. Pikachu and Raichu looked great in those costumes at the end of the episode. 8/10.

I love the voice-overs at the beginning with that battle. It was definitely interesting. It's maybe contradicting to say, but these fillers feel like they have some sort of purpose, whereas later filler episodes really didn't have that as much.

Ahh, any episode where there's spotlight on a Raichu I will like. :3 I liked how Raichu was scared to get close to its Trainer. I'm glad they worked out. And they showed Jynx's foot in this episode as well.

This episode was a medicore filler, but it was interesting to see Pokémon act out live performances. The idea of real people lip-synching those Pokémon was nice too.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Seeing other trainers talk for their Pokemon for a performance was really awesome to see! :0
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I liked the idea of the steamboat setting and all, but I wish more had been done with that than just a generic stage show subplot. Alas. Anyway, I liked that Ash and Pikachu helped Kay and Raichu practice their performance skills because apparently Ash's a theater expert, and I cackled wildly when Hitmonchan attacked James with Fire Punch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12