Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Navel Maneuvers! (095)

I liked this episode
    Misty and Danny make a pretty good couple
    But.. Ash and Misty make a better couple =)
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Will Ash be able to win with this or will he land head first in the snow?
    Oh how I wish that had happened

I really liked this episode. Danny was such an awesome, laid back guy... really nice ^_^ I loved watching the sled race, too. All in all, a good ep, I say!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

heh, this first aired on my bday. (dub)

good episode.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

This was a good episode. The sled race was just so wacky. :P Good gym episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

the battle with the nidoqueen was fun to watch, i liked this episode.

the battle with the nidoqueen was fun to watch, i liked this episode.

I'm surprised that Lapras lost to Nidoqueen.

Misty drooling over Danny was a little pathetic, it reminded me of how Brock acts around women.

Apart from that it was a good match, and the sledge race was the funniest gym battle i've ever seen.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

It was funny how Misty liked Danny...
    poor Ash XD great episode btw
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I like the part where Misty goes "I'd never get involved with a little kid like him". Really Misty? Are you sure about that? Cuz the last time I checked you were DROOLING over him! xD
    This account is dead

-----------------------------------------------------

PSN: Shokanabo
    MSN: blue.ball.electricity@live.de
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/Shokanabo

Good episode.
    i loved how Charizard used flamethrower and won for Ash the stage.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Misty likes a random MAN named Danny, not very good for the US audience.

I liked how there was a challenge and not a battle. A climb to the top, a sled making challenge, and a race to the buttom, very cool.

Glad Ash won in the end, 7/10

This was a great gym challenge. Glad to see Ash win! It was funny when out of the blue Charizard's flamethrower helped clinch a stage. It was very cool to see Ash attempt to climb the Mountain.

60/100

The first series of the anime were the best...
    Ash officially grew 10 for the 15th time lol ;p
    R.I.P dad - 07-06-2013.
    Forever in my heart.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9likip.png[/IMG]

Life's a journey. There ain't pass or fail.
    - Kapp'n

All my life I've always wanted to see a Nidoqueen in the anime, and I fianlly saw one! Thank you "Navel Manuevers"! Thank you!

Oh, wait, nevermind. I think I've seen one before. Some episode in Galactic Battles, i'm pretty sure.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I really liked the Gym challenge in this episode. The three parts to the match were very interesting and unique - I especially liked the part where they had to carve out the sled, since I was impressed by how easily Charizard managed to do it.

The part at the beginning where Ash and Danny had to climb up the mountain looks really harsh...I would not like to have to do that. O__o

I remember when I saw this episode for the first time in years a year ago, on an old VHS of mine, and I enjoyed it a lot. Great episode, especially because Danny flirts with Misty (Ash's jealousy is funny). Also a nice and different gym challenge. 10/10, one of the many examples of why old episodes (Kanto, Orange Islands and Jotho) are (in my opinion) much better and more enjoyable than the newer anime seasons.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 12th October 2012 at 12:04 PM.

An okay episode it was cool to see Danny brush off Team Rocket with relative ease. Ash should've lost the race. It was probably the way the writers had him win that threw me off since he was pretty much outclassed from the beginning. I didn't care for Misty or Tracey in this episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Misty x Danny was a cute idea. I actually really liked this Gym challenge because of how odd it was. I think it was quite obvious that Ash only won because of a fluke, otherwise Danny completely had that one. I quite liked Danny's character.

xxx

This episode was really cute, another guy that likes Misty lol. Ash getting jealous again was so hot, Also the racing part in the end was very enjoyable to see.
    Last edited by Blessed; 8th September 2012 at 3:47 PM.

Danny was also a Pokeshipper.

Seems a little dangerous to make everyone climb a mountain before the gym battle...Ash nearly died for the hundredth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    Misty x Danny was a cute idea. I actually really liked this Gym challenge because of how odd it was. I think it was quite obvious that Ash only won because of a fluke, otherwise Danny completely had that one. I quite liked Danny's character.
    First of all, Danny and Misty is not a cute idea! And Misty never was attracted to Danny anyways, she just wanted to see if Ash would be jealous, to get confirmation of the fact that Ash is in love with her.

And you are right, Ash was very lucky and didn't deserve to win! But a lucky win is better than an unfair badge, like Ash got in Kanto, multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    First of all, Danny and Misty is not a cute idea! And Misty never was attracted to Danny anyways, she just wanted to see if Ash would be jealous, to get confirmation of the fact that Ash is in love with her.
    What? She was attracted to him. Anyone of a lifespan of a million saw that. She was always some how attracted to mature guys. Which makes me wonder why does she would even bother with someone like Ash.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    What? She was attracted to him. Anyone of a lifespan of a million saw that. She was always some how attracted to mature guys. Which makes me wonder why does she would even bother with someone like Ash.
    Making Ash jealous comes into play as well which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Misty did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    She only acted like she was attracted, she wanted to make Ash jealous to test his love. She wasn't attracted to Danny at all. By the way, Danny is too old for Misty. Misty said "I prefer the mature, intellectual type", and she only said that to hide and deny her love for Ash, which is definitely there. Misty isn't attracted to mature, intellectual people, she's attracted to Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Making Ash jealous comes into play as well which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Misty did this.
    Not "as well", definitely. If you say "as well", you make it seem like Misty was also attracted to Danny, which she never was.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    She only acted like she was attracted, she wanted to make Ash jealous to test his love. She wasn't attracted to Danny at all. By the way, Danny is too old for Misty. Misty said "I prefer the mature, intellectual type", and she only said that to hide and deny her love for Ash, which is definitely there. Misty isn't attracted to mature, intellectual people, she's attracted to Ash..
    Again, what? Misty has always been more mature than Ash. This is why she got along with Brock alot other than with the whole ear pulling events. Plus, she did gravitate towards Rudy because he was mature too. Even though she likes Ash, she still thought he was too much of a kid for her. Just like Iris is doing.

Man, girls are something else, are we?

My ideal battle ever!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast