Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Navel Maneuvers! (095)

Arriving on Navel Island, Ash meets the Gym Leader Danny who Misty has a crush on.
    Gee, I don't remember Misty crushing on Danny in the episode XP
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

This episode was full of Pokeshipping and Iceraceshipping (Misty x Danny). I found it weird that Misty fell for someone who's too old for her. Just a few words of Danny made Misty fall for him?! -_- .The way danny told Misty " I've seen lots of beautiful things on this island but nothing as beautiful as you " was flirty and weird, I wonder what would he say if he meets May or Dawn someday ? I guess Ash got ticked off because Misty wasn't supporting him and was paying too much attention to Danny. She seemed upset when Ash won and Danny lost.

Danny's " You always hurt the ones you love." line was stupid, Hurting someone you love is not good. I'm glad Ash got the Sea Ruby badge.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 27th March 2014 at 3:00 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

For a tropical island archipelago, I'm surprised one of these islands get's cold enough to have snow on it.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I really disliked the way that Misty and Tracey basically snubbed Ash throughout the episode, especially the former. I also didn't like Danny; he was too perfect as a character and it was strange watching Ash's determination to win while Danny didn't seem to have much passion in return in my view.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234