Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Shipful Of Shivers (097)

Seeing and learning about the history of the Orange League and Trophy was really cool. Seeing Gengar and Haunter again was really cool, and the best part.

30/100

This episode was haunting. I like seeing Seadra in the episode, but that's about it.

7/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I like how they actually had those numbered crime scene tags (those things labeled "1", "2", "3"...)

Where did Jessie get that hammer?

God, Victrebells voice cracks me up!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Once again, Jessie, James, and Meowth show that they can be competent criminals if they ever stopped chasing after Pikachu. You'd think they would've gotten further in one night than they did. Still, it's a bit silly that this gang of criminals are running away from a group of ten-year-old kids and Tracey. I known it happens every episode but it just seems especially silly in this one.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I absolutely loved this episode. It's definitely one of my favourites from the Orange League. Loved seeing the Ghost Pokémon and how loyal they were. A fabulous filler!

xxx

A creepy episode, but with an interesting story... I liked how they gave a history on the Orange League, I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Blessed; 5th September 2012 at 8:48 PM.

I have this one on DVD. I agree with Angel that this gives the Orange League some history, which is a very good thing. The Ghost Pokemon talking by using Meowth was great. I think I'll give this episode 10/10.

Pretty good episode. I like these spooky episodes with Ghost types, I find them quite interesting. I liked the flashback showing the captain of the ship and what happened to him. I've always liked historical things, so seeing a trainer from 300 years ago was pretty cool.

Very nice episode, thought it was pretty funny too.
    10/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, this episode really did a solid job in back grounding the whole history of the Orange League in a interesting, non-boring way. That is what makes this episode in my regards good. The fillers are just nicely done as a mix from events that happened in this season.

Ahh, I liked this episode a lot. I loved Gasty in it. I would have enjoyed if there was a Gengar as well. But, it would have been too similar to the Lavender Tower episode.

This episode was haunting. I enjoyed learning the history of the Orange League, it was interesting. I liked how Gastly and Haunter were still gurading their trainer's trophy, those Ghost Pokemon were loyal to their trainer.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I like it when the anime does these kinds of episodes. The one's where Ash and co. look around some haunted and spooky building/location.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I cackled when Team Rcoket snuck into the exhibit where the trophy was showcased and snatched it. I liked the short chase scene when TR were in that Seadra boat and I screamed when that haunted ship appeared in the fog; it was so ominous. I disliked that Togepi went missing though, but seeing the ghost try to get the trophy back was funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12