Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meowth Rules! (098)

A nice episode focusing on Meowth, my favorite part was him imagining how evil Ash, Misty & Tracey were gonna be when once they found out he was going to be on Golden Island as well. James sacrificing his bottle caps for Meowth was the best because it shows how much he loves him.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 4:59 PM.

Seeing this episode was long ago for me, sweet memories... Nice to see an episode with Meowth having a really important role. James sacrificing his bottle caps for Meowth was awesome! 10/10.

I really liked this episode. The fact that the people on the island worshiped Meowth was interesting because I had thought that people only worshiped legendaries. I liked it when Jessie and James helped out Meowth by throwing money and bottle caps onto the battlefield. It was really sweet.

I love all of the TR- centered eps. They're always hilarious (and hopefully Shippy!)
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I think this episode was solid - based on the fact that this wasn't oriented on Ash and his friends, but rather on Meowth. That why this episode diverse itself from the standard filler episodes. They did a good job in making episodes like this and the next one that was focused on Tracy.

It's interesting to find out that Meowth cannot learn Pay Day because he spent too much time trying to talk. But, yea a emotion episode.

Meowth was kinda jerk to Jessie and James at the beginning of this episode, but I liked how they rescued Meowth by throwing coins and bottle caps at the woreshippers. It's nice too see why Meowth couldn't learn Pay Day. Overall, it's a nice episode
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Favorite line in the whole episode:
    "I have a lot of people to disappoint!"
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Part of me really hoped that Meowth's struggles against Onix would lead to him actually learn how to use Pay Day, but I thought Jessie and James tossing their own money to simulate that was pretty heartwarming regardless. I liked that their friendship with Meowth persevered and I was also glad that TR got this episode to themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12