Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charizard Chills! (107)

Default Charizard Chills! (107)

Charizard Chills!

After it gets Frozen in a battle, Ash tries to defrost Charizard, but Charizard still distrusting of Ash doesnt want its help, but Ash keeps trying. Will Ash save Charizard and will Charizard finally trust Ash?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This is definitly one of my fav eps, all the mems of him and Ash goes through (: Awww

[IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

Current Shiny Hunts

Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

magicpizzadust Guest

I very much disliked this episode. It was dragged on too much, like many of the Orange League episodes.

Hales Guest

I enjoyed this episode because finally Charizard realises how Ash has helped in the past but he was too darn stubborn to except it until now.

Factory Head Noland Guest

It was nice of Ash to stay up all night with Charizard, the Orange Islands episodes are some of the best.

I know this ranks as my choice for the most memorable episode of Pokemon because I like that Charizard finally stops acting like a jerk and starts obeying Ash. After watching so many episodes of him being disobedient and abusive, this episode is always a treat to watch when I'm watching my Pokemon videos.

Though a bit disappointed that charizrd lost its edge, this was a really good episode. It was really sweet what Ash did for him, even though he'd disobeyed him every time Ash had summoned him. It could be counted as soppy, but it's nice when we're shown that Ash still cares about charizard, despite how it'd ignored him in the past.
    Sing yourself on down the street
    Sing yourself right off your feet
    Sing yourself away from victory
    And from defeat

Poor excuse for a shiny banner made by me, photo credit to Ralph Larmann

Ah..yes...the episode when Charizard understand Ash real well, and the back-flash...SO CUTE...

That Poliwrath was a bad drawing as the one in the Johto...oh well...it was a cool episode, i'd love to see that guy again, and this time Ash use Grovyle..and that he evovles..into Scepitle...wouldn't that be nice...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

I wanna see Tad again. He looked like Tracey's brother or something. XD But he was cute. (I don't think it helps that I'm an 80's freak and he definitely looked like a relic of the 80's! XD)

I didn't care for the parts with Ash and Charizard. That just dragged on FOREVER. O_o; And I don't even like either of them. .___.

Purrrrrrr.

Pikachu's Thunder Guest

This is one Of my fav's because Ash just keeps trying to get Charizard to listen but Charizard won't but I know their is a part in Charizard that remembers how Ash saved him in one of the really old eps awwwwwww

Ryuu Guest

Ah yes...the episode when Charizard finally started obeying Ash.(about time too!)

It was quite nice; how Charizard remembered all the times he had with Ash as a Charmander...and how hard Ash worked to keep Charizard alive.

Too bad Tad's probably gone for good, I would have loved another rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Bugsy
    I wanna see Tad again. He looked like Tracey's brother or something. XD But he was cute. (I don't think it helps that I'm an 80's freak and he definitely looked like a relic of the 80's! XD)

I didn't care for the parts with Ash and Charizard. That just dragged on FOREVER. O_o; And I don't even like either of them. .___.
    Hee. I pretty much said as much in the One-Shot Ships thread. That Tad looked like Tracey's bad-a*s brother... the Black Sheep of the family, who turned his back on Pokemon Watching/Researching to be the GREATEST POKEMON MASTER TO EVER LIVE. 'Course, Tracey didn't say anything, 'cause they had a bust up a few years back. XD

*must remember to take pictures of Tad for himself and Phantom Bugsy*

Well, us, and the Pokemon Bishies wallpaper I'm going to make. I have to, you see, 'cause I made a Yu-Gi-Oh Bishies wallpaper, containing Haga/Weevil, Ryuzaki/Rex, Roba, Yami Bakura and Noa/Noah. Funny thing is, I haven't even *seen* the episodes with Noah and Roba, only clips. But they looked kick-*** Bishie. ^_^

Omfg. You like Roba, Weevil and Rex, too? :O!!!!!!!!!!1oneonetadspoliwrath

That belt on Tad's Poliwrath scared me. I was like 'WOAHWTF. SHINY. *stares at it*'

Purrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Bugsy
    Omfg. You like Roba, Weevil and Rex, too? :O!!!!!!!!!!1oneonetadspoliwrath

That belt on Tad's Poliwrath scared me. I was like 'WOAHWTF. SHINY. *stares at it*'
    Indeed I do. My wallpaper at home is Haga based. I made it myself, actually, 'cause there is NO OTHERS ANYWHERE. Which sucks, 'cause Haga is awesome. Ryuzaki too, although to a lesser extent. *is totally a Haga x Ryuzaki shipper* As for Roba, well, as I said, I've only seen clips on the Official Website, and the one thing that came to mind was 'OMG TEH AWESOME SWOONSOME GUY WITH TEH GREEN HAIR!!!' ^_^o

Anyway... n.n;

Speaking of Tad, which we are, it's a pity we never see him again. I mean, he is one of the very few people who beat Pikachu. And not in a 'Only just made in' way, either. He totally pwned him. 'Course, I would have loved to see what other Pokemon he had. (We know he has at least two... he challanged Ash to a Two-On-Two battle.) I can see him with something like a Golem, or something. Or Mateo's Long Crystal Onix.

I would want to trade him for Mateo's long Crystal Onix if he had it. XD

That's a good point though, he DID pwn Pikachu.

I would laugh SO hard if he had a Dodrio.

*almost typed 'if he had a Dario''* >>;;; Eheheh.

I want Pokemon Little Boi wallpaper.

Purrrrrrr.

Crystal Latios Guest

Can we back to a topic, horny people?

I think, it was a great episode. I like this scene, where Charizard remembers about his past (when he was a little Charmander). I like Ash; he has been so patient for all the time.

Hales Guest

Okay I have a question... after Charizard recovered from being chilled to the bone, and TR interrupted by capturing Pikachu for the 106th time , did Charizard carry Ash on his back and help rescue Pikachu?

Oooh and also did Charizard get mad when Ash got thrown? (I've only watched this episode once)

Crystal Latios Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hales
    Okay I have a question... after Charizard recovered from being chilled to the bone, and TR interrupted by capturing Pikachu for the 106th time , did Charizard carry Ash on his back and help rescue Pikachu?
    Yes
    Oooh and also did Charizard get mad when Ash got thrown? (I've only watched this episode once)
    Yes

Hales Guest

Nice reply ... can I please have more details... I wish I taped this episode but I didn't... because everyone bugs me at home if I so much as admit my interest in this show.

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

Great and awesome episode!!!! It's about time Charizard listened to Ash. It was great to see they finally become close friends. I really have to say after Pikachu, Charizard and Ash have the 2nd greatest bond.

Could you say this episode was a turning point perhaps? I think so, certainly when Ash won Charizards trust he was capable of going much further as a pokémon trainer, like winning the Orange League for instance (although it's not like Charizard did a lot in that particular tournament though).

Tad's Poliwhirl rocked, that belt of his made him look hard like Mike Tyson or somebody lol.

One of my favorite episodes in particular. Featured two of my favorite Pokemon; Lizardon and Nyorobon, Satoshi finally gains the respect of his Lizardon (just in time too!), and an awesome battle at the end. The only downside to this episode IMO was how they played the opening english theme during the rematch, kinda made that battle a little corny.

One important thing to notice in this episode was that it was probably the first one where Satoshi actully used strategy in this battle rather then using pure powerful attacks, telling Lizardon to spin to get Nyorobon uplifted into the air. For the most part in the 1st arc and most of this one the Pokemon were just smacking each other around without any real tricks to throw the opponent off. The whole idea of strategic planning went further in the Johto arc, where Satoshi came up with clever stragies to get around the strengths of his opponents.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Koffing Breeder Guest

A great episode! Chairzaid finally liking Ash made a great epiosde. that Poliwrath never fails to make me smile either.

Charizard_swe Guest

My favourite ep. Always wanted to see Charizard obey Ash. And he did.

This just rocked. I was SO happy when Charizard/Lizardon started obeying Ash. The fact that it was also a Poliwrath/Nyorobon episode made it even better. As Sharpshooter siad, it was a serious turning point in the show. Just imagine if it had never happened. Ash could have kissed the Orange League, and the Johto League too probably, goodbye. It was the singular best gain Ash has ever had to this day.

Plus, Charizard using rage looked totally gift.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast