Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Mandarin island Miss-Match! (101)

May's breasts in the manga? I'm not a manga reader, can someone explain?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

This episode was kind of mushy. You have to be one with your Pokemon. Blah, Blah,!!!! like we don't know that already.

George's Rodd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Ivy
    [IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/PrettyDarkMagicianGirl/PokemonMoives/Lorelei2.jpg[/IMG135]
    *Attempts to make love to computer monitor*

*Realizes he's being watched*

Daigo Guest

Umm... In the game Lorelei is hotheaded like me, but they totally reversed her personality in the show

I SO Wish I Saw The Episode.I'd Be Like:Woah.

I was re-watching this episode the other day and noticed this. When they showed this shot...
    [IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/PrettyDarkMagicianGirl/PokemonMoives/Lorelei2.jpg[/IMG135]

...Did anyone else notice that they went fast up her legs and once at the waste it goes slowly to her face?...Just a thought!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

^^I didn't remember them to be that BIG! O_O I have to watch that episode again. @_@
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios
    Yes, you are right, sweetie. I like this huge fight between Lorelei and Ash. I bet, Cloyster wasn`t her the best pokemon, but probably it had a level 56, like in game (ok ok, I know, levels don`t exist in anime, but you know... I just wanna say, it was much stronger than Pikachu).
    Its weird, Lorelei is so attractive and she lives alone o.O She should find a BF^^
    Trust me,If Me Or A User Named Magic_Box lived in the anime world of pokemon...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    (As well as giving the seagulls a good luck when she lent over the railing to look at the sea.) Ash doesn't really seem interested. :3
    Lollerskates.

If I were the seagulls...heh,heh,heh...I woner why not?Man,if only Misty wasnt Interested in Lorelei and it was Ash staring at her um...yeah.XD
    Last edited by Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ; 4th September 2005 at 10:26 AM.

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

First of all when is Ash not acting arrogant? Sometimes I could just smack him. But Prima she was just friggin wierd. Didn't really care for this episode. It was kind of mushy "the well being and working together as a team with your Pokemon" like we haven't heard this enough in the whole entire show!

Question: Did they ever explain why the group came back to Mandarin Island? I don't seem to understand why they would come back to an island that they had already visited in "Pikachu Revolts" with no pre-planned intention of doing anything beforehand.

Lorelei2006 Guest

Thumbs up

Man that episode rocked too bad I did not tape it cause I realy want to see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty
    Question: Did they ever explain why the group came back to Mandarin Island? I don't seem to understand why they would come back to an island that they had already visited in "Pikachu Revolts" with no pre-planned intention of doing anything beforehand.
    It's not the same island. 4Kids just forgot they had already used the name before.

Lorelei2006 Guest

The island they visited in Pikachu revolts was Mandarine north and the Island they were on in Mandarin MissMatch was Mandarine south.

The only thing that annoyed me when I watched the episode aside from Ash's cocky attitude is Team Rocket's ridiculous quotes.

An awesome episode. Ash got owned and Prime was so hot. 10/10 for prima

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Wow. I realized that people rarely post in the OI episode discussion thread...

Anyway, this was a good episode. However, I only got to see it once during its initial airing on Kids WB. I still remember Misty and Tracey's reactions to Prima's...endowments. Wow, that was so hilarious! XD It also proved to me that no woman will ever phase Ash... no matter how sexy. Except Giselle and even that was retconned.

I did love the battle between Ash and Prima. Though, I wish I could remember the exact details from it.

Bah, I just need to get the DVDs for this season and watch the episodes again.

Good battle, Ash needed the loss after the boasting from his first victory

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I thought the battle was good, but I hated how Ash was acting so cocky. As for Prima's 'you know what' I was mystified by it. I am so getting this on DVD

Okay, I was rewatching this episode on CN last night and surprise, surprise, they played that one part I never saw in the English dub...EVER. It's right before Ash battles that random guy with the Tauros and Persian. Wonderful, that was the first time I ever saw that scene where Ash and Misty go back and forth about battling Prima and during that time, half the screen is taken up by Prima's *holy crap those can't be double d's*. But during the commercial break, I had to remember if it was on my Orange Island DVD and what do you know, it wasn't!

Interesting

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

with prima and ivy does anyone else noticed that the orange islands female characters had bigger chests than any other season

Excellent episode it's great seeing Lorelei the second member of the Elite 4 to appear in an episode, she's my favorite, and yes the first thing I noticed when I saw her was her tremendous rack you could smother someone in those. I liked how Misty and Ash were going back and forth on whether or not Ash could defeat Lorelei, it's to bad Ash got so cocky but i guess it happens sometimes when your on a winning streak, nice that Lorelei brought him down a couple of notches. Anyone else notice that Jynx uses an Ice Punch attack to freeze TR instead of an Ice beam like what Lorelei mentioned, I guess we can add that to the list of small mistakes 4kids did in the dubbing process.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! They even had the original RBY gym music on!!!! 10/10, how "cool" (lol) can Kanna get???

I wonder what would happen if Brock saw Prima (lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    The Internet - you're either underweight, overweight, a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan 2000 View Post
    with prima and ivy does anyone else noticed that the orange islands female characters had bigger chests than any other season
    I am glad I TAPED THIS
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

Quote Originally Posted by warnerbroman View Post
    I am glad I TAPED THIS
    I taped it too xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast