Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Mandarin island Miss-Match! (101)

Prima should've kept her video game name. I liked seeing Charizard lose control and do his own thing because it showed how bad Ash was at training him. 7.5/10

"Great discussion? Heck no! I'm going to talk about her breasts!"-People on this thread

-_-

Was Prima actually Lorelei? If so she seemed really spacey, but what I liked here was watching Ash get his ego put in check.

Lol, I still remember Misty's reaction to Prima. I loved that she idolized her. I thought the battle between Ash and Prima was good, but I hated how Ash was acting so cocky.

Kanna of the Four Heavenly Kings was incredibly mature, so I can see why Kasumi respected her. Satoshi's sudden arrogance made him unbearable, and seeing Kanna stop Lizardon's rampage on the beach must've been humiliating for Satoshi. I liked how we saw Kanna freeze the Rocket-dan with Rougela.

Prima/Lorelei was kind of condescending to Ash. I get that he was being annoying when he kept challenging her, but she kept lecturing him and treating Ash like he wasn't worth her time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Prima/Lorelei was kind of condescending to Ash. I get that he was being annoying when he kept challenging her, but she kept lecturing him and treating Ash like he wasn't worth her time.
    She wasn't "condescending", she was just tolerant of him. He was acting like a doofus, so she had to endure his ego. :x

I never understood why Lorelei was called Prima. Like, in Pokemon Puzzle League for N64 they did call her Lorelei correctly despite having the same voice actress and the same look as in the anime appearance of Prima.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345