Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wherefore At Thou Pok?mon? (102)

I always enjoyed this episode because of the funny parody of Romeo and Juliet. I just love synopsis where things like this happen. It's funny, romantic. comical and enjoyable to watch.

It is a very cute episode. Too bad Nidorina or Nidoqueen can't breed in the games. Also a great piece of evidence that Tracey is a Pokeshipper.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

It was a boring episode to be honest. But, oooooh. Ash wanted to know if people change when they're kissed. Misty I know what you were thinking there. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It was a boring episode to be honest. But, oooooh. Ash wanted to know if people change when they're kissed. Misty I know what you were thinking there. :3
    Pokeshipping D8
    I remember really loving this episode as a kid cuz of the Nidoran. They were so precious. What can I say, I was a sucker for cute things even back then. *looks at title* I see what you did thar anime writers D8 Even if I can't say I'm the biggest fan of Romeo and Juliet... >.>
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I didn't liked the 1st half of episode, because Misty was a jerk to Ash. it was mean when she grabbed Ash by the collar, Tony and Maria were fighting each other with sticks was stupid. I didn't liked that Misty butting into other people's buinsness just because she wanted to reunite their Nidorans.
    But I liked the 2nd half of this episode, it's sweet when the two Nidorans kissed and evolved.
    I kinda liked the part when Ash said "You think people change when they get kissed ?"
    and then Misty said "Guess we'll have to find out ourselves."
    That was the best part of this episode. I guess Misty wanted to kiss Ash.(Thank goodness she didn't kissed him)
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 22nd November 2013 at 2:35 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Second viewing of this episode, and those two Nidorans are just too adorable for words.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123