Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wherefore At Thou Pok?mon? (102)

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    I got a laugh out of Pikachu slyly shuffling over to the berry tree while looking for Maria that was nice.
    Favorite part of the whole episode, for me, other than that it was an okay episode, I also like how Misty got them wrong presents, got a laugh at that too.

Girl: You know I'm allergic to these type of flowers
    Boy (don't quite remember but it was in the effect of him hating flying)

But Pikachu + Berries wins the episode for me anyway
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

AAAWW this was such a cute episode! I love the orange island episodes!

I loved this ep! Misty's 2nd cutest ep ever.

What was this? Romeo and Juliet?

JK

This was an interesting ep, so da speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios View Post
    My opinion is: immature. This "Romeo and Juliet" story. Wait, it was from "West Side Story" o.O Anyway, I like romances between pokemon, but this episode was like sweet, pink candy. Also, pokeshipping...ehem. One good thing: a real kiss =D but only between pokemon
    Agreed. Totally. 100% Lame boring episode, made good only by the kissing scene at the end ^^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Meh this episode was boring to me. The only thing I liked were the cute Nidorans. The kissing scene at the end made it kind of good.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 9:46 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    I got a laugh out of Pikachu slyly shuffling over to the berry tree while looking for Maria that was nice.
    If I'll be honest, I found that to be the most annoying part of the episode. I don't know, the joke just fell kind of flat to me, strengthening my opinion that Pikachu doesn't really have a huge deal of merit as a comedic character. Stick to looking cute and big dramatic battles, Pika.

I agree that the storyline was kind of lacklustre - the Romeo and Juliet/West Side Story parallels felt ever-so-slightly corny and heavy-handed (and this is coming from someone who LOVES Shakespeare and WSS), but then I guess that they were pretty much inevitable, and I think that they could have devised a more compelling and convincing reason for the bickering trainers to dislike each other - but nevertheless, I liked that this episode gave the Nidorans some long-overdue spotlight. They're really cool pokemon in my opinion, and they were almost completely overlooked in the original Kanto episodes.
    Last edited by Raikipper; 12th January 2009 at 7:09 PM.

ah, a typical classic romance story^^
    it was fun to watch maybe a little too short since in a usual case romances often trake time to develop their story.
    Last edited by (s.i.e); 26th January 2009 at 12:58 PM.

I thought that Tony and Maria were really cute together and it showed how close they are when they evolved at the same time.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Nice episode..Pokemon in love, is the best ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

(chuckling ironically) Ash, Misty, and Tracey are about to set out to find two lost Nidoran, and Pikachu finds... a berry tree. Despite Ralph and Emily's rivalry, Tony and Maria were eager to be with each other forever. I can imagine that Pok&#233;shippers and/or even romantics would enjoy this episode quite easily, even if my focus isn't necessarily romantic by itself. That said, I remember this to be an interesting episode overall, with a happy ending for Tony and Maria, and perhaps Ralph and Emily themselves will grow even closer to each other in the future.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Tony and Maria the nidorans are in love.
    This was a very touching episode. I liked the whole thing. For starters I was surprised to hear there was Nidoran in this episode (it was their first appearance). I thought the scene where Pikachu spotted that beautiful fruit and calling out the Nidoran's name while creeping towards it was both cute and funny.
    This account is dead

-----------------------------------------------------

PSN: Shokanabo
    MSN: blue.ball.electricity@live.de
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/Shokanabo

Those Nidoran were cute.
    And i loved to see the boy and the girl arguing so many years....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was too cute and romantic for my taste. Filler too.

I liked that at least the owners of the Nidoran hated each other, that made it more balanced.

Love and Pokemon don't mix, 3/10

this episode was cute but the best part was nidorino and nidorina getting a little screentime at the end

Slappa da beeyuss

made by Buraddo_Aipom

Yorkshire is a place... Yorkshire is a state of mind

This was 1 of my fav. episodes from the 2nd season. Seeing both Nidorans especially in this type of story was great, this was the best way to use them. I liked seeing them be strong in battle, and of course kissing to evolve in Nidorino and Nidorina. Great to see the kids finally get along.

97/100
    Last edited by G50; 8th February 2011 at 5:31 AM.

i watched this the other day

i gotta admit even though, even though we slate tracey i got to admit
    he came out with the best pokeshipping line

"you know what its the same with you and ash"

YOU MUST BE CRAZY

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

Both genders of Nidoran are now cute as buttons!

I've always wanted to see both Nidorino and Nidorina in the anime at some point. And now I have!

and who could forget...

STICK FIGHT!!!!!!!!!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

A boring episode. I really didn't see the point in Misty having to butt into other people's business more so in this episode than others. I wasn't interested in the Nidoran relationship either.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Those Nidoran were so cute together, and their voices were so cute! And their small front fangs which were visible all the time, so cute! Seeing them evolve after kissing is also awesome! And there was also some PokeShipping in this cute episode, which is good. Jessie and James crossdressed again, which is awesome. I can imagine James saying "I'm a lady" in the same way as Emily Howard from Little Britain.

Ash: "You think people will change when they get kissed?"
    Misty: "I guess we'll have to find out ourselves!"

I think Ash and Misty two kissed off-screen after this episode.

This is a super cute episode! 10/10!

This episode was adorable, I liked Misty the matchmaker and the subtle hints at her and Ash liking each other. LOL when Ash said "You think people change when they get kissed?" and Misty says "Guess we'll have to wait out ourselves"

Another episode that I loved! Those Nidoran were too adorable together. I think it was a good short storyline, the way that their trainers didn't get along. It was nice to see they did eventually, and then the Nidoran evolve by kissing!!

xxx

Both funny and very perceptive about human nature. The way Pokemon should be.

I wasn't much of a fan of romance episodes when I was a kid, but the Nidoran were cute. The Nidoran's trainers were kind of annoying though with how they hated each other so much. Team Rocket cross-dressing was definitely the highlight of this episode for me. James looks really good in a wedding dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I wasn't much of a fan of romance episodes when I was a kid, but the Nidoran were cute. The Nidoran's trainers were kind of annoying though with how they hated each other so much. Team Rocket cross-dressing was definitely the highlight of this episode for me. James looks really good in a wedding dress!
    You're right. Those kids were just being brats. And here is yet again another mushy episode the writers had to drag in our faces. It was just too much in the Orange Islands.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast