Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 151 to 158 of 158

Thread: Misty Meets Her Match! (105)

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    I hated Rudy so much. As suave as he was, I was mad that he was trying to get in the way of Ash & Misty. I loved that Gym battle!
    Yeah, he was a snob tbh. And even if he hadn't tried to seduce Misty, I still would have hated him simply for how pretentious he was acting throughout the episode.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    676

    Default

    I loved this episode. What's funnier is that it became one of the "Electric Tale of Pikachu" chapters too and the tension made it so epic in both. Although it was funnier in the manga since Rudy crossdressed in the ending.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    I loved this episode. What's funnier is that it became one of the "Electric Tale of Pikachu" chapters too and the tension made it so epic in both. Although it was funnier in the manga since Rudy crossdressed in the ending.
    I didn't even know that this episode had a manga adaptation. Rudy crossdressing sounds so awkward lol.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    8,560

    Default

    I saw this episode again recently and Tracey's video phone call scene where he showed professor Oak his Elekid drawing caught my attention. It's too bad how we didn't get to see professor Oak identify the species however. :[

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I saw this episode again recently and Tracey's video phone call scene where he showed professor Oak his Elekid drawing caught my attention. It's too bad how we didn't get to see professor Oak identify the species however. :[
    I'm not sure what exciting details Okido-hakase could have told Kenji about Elekid even if he did know what it was, because by this point the audience already knew about Elekid since it appeared in the second movie. I just wonder if Kenji saw and sketched the Elekid drawing on Yuzu Island.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    In the dub, Oak didn't even recognize Elekid, which shows that he's clueless despite his professor title. :/

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Saving Seals From Clubbing
    Posts
    3,606

    Default

    I'm glad Misty chose not to stay with Rudy. He was not a good fit for her.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May

    RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I'm glad Misty chose not to stay with Rudy. He was not a good fit for her.
    Idk, he seemed to be perfectly tailored for Misty. I'm glad Misty didn't stay with him, but they made a good pair.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •