Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHIPPERS AWARDS 2010: Nominate pl0x

Default SHIPPERS AWARDS 2010: Nominate pl0x

SHIPPERS AWARDS 2010
    AKA the "If you don't participate you don't get these again" Thread
    Mod-approved by a majority. User-approved by the few who voted (thanks, by the way, to those who posted) in the DO YOU WANT THESE thread.

WELCOME to the Shippers Awards 2010! If you have never participated before, here is a basic review of what has happened and what I hope will happen:
    2007: I didn't run the Awards though they happened and the prizes never went out so it flopped more or less.
    Link: couldn't be found

2008: I began hosting the Awards, but people apparently couldn't read the glaring red/yellow/orange text and raged furiously, also mods disagreed about the voting format, so they got closed.
    Link: 2008

2009: I hosted the Awards again, but I got banned right as Voting should have started, so Ellie your friendly now-Admin took over but too many people had a cry because she is actually a fair mod and takes action when needed so only 2 people PMed.
    Link: 2009

2010: I host the Awards again. There is a rather new assortment of Shippers this year, compared to prior ones, so I am hoping maybe some community spirit will crop up and we can have some nice, successful Awards.

HERE IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN
    You guys read this thread. You read the rules. You read the category descriptions. You copy the nomination format. You select ONE user for each category. You read the thread to see if anyone else has selected a user. You then either select a new user or leave it blank, you do not double nominate. You post your nominations. You edit them if need be. You see there has been a title change and you read the updates. You review the final nominations. You PM me your vote of one user per category. You wait and see another title change and read the winners. You congratulate them and wait for your prize if you have won.
    Simple, huh?? All you guys need to do is READ, type, and submit. You do this essentially every day on SPPF (or at least I would hope you actually read what the heck is going on before submitting some tl;dr in general).

RULES
    1. Follow SPPF standard rules
    2. No h8 on your fellow m8. Do not flame someone for their vote/nomin8ion/whatever or you will no longer be a part of the Awards!!
    3. You can nomin8 one person per category. Do not nomin8 someone who is already on the list. Also, I really don't give a flaming spud if you second their nomin8ion. ;] It is more work for me to weed through double nominations and it defeats my goal for these Awards – to get as many people nominated as possible. I will not add any of your nominations if you double nom.
    a. If you make a post to reserve your nominations spot to later edit, YOU MUST PLACE NEW EDITS/NOMINATIONS IN LIME GREEN. Read the "VERY IMPORTANT INFO" section at the bottom for more information/clarification on this.
    b. When you edit again, remove coloring on previous nominations that have been ADDED and color new ones.
    4. How it works:
    a. You nominate a user. All the different nominations are added to the first post for you to vote on.
    b. You vote for one user per category.
    c. Unless there is a tie, the single winner of each category will be announced.
    d. If there is a tie, we will have a secondary vote for that category ONLY for the tying users ONLY.
    e. Any questions regarding how the Awards will go? VM/PM/IM me.
    5. Voting will be done in PM to me. You cannot change your votes. <-- read. You can edit your posted nominations but you must vote for every category you wish to vote in at the same time.
    6. Nominations: now till December 19 12:00PM PST (noon). Voting: December 20 12:01AM PST – December 31. Winners Announced: January 1*. *Tiebreaker Voting: January 1-8 12:00PM PST (noon). Winners Announced: January 8.
    7. If you do not wish to be nominated for any category but you are, PM me and I will remove you from the list. Your reasons will be kept private if any parties inquire.
    8. Categories with a * next to their name in the Category Descriptions require some additional information submitted. If you do not provide this, then your nomination will NOT count.
    9. I reserve the right to refuse any nominations made for categories where the person does not really fit the description of it. For example, nominating a poster who has never been friendly to shippers of conflicting ships for ‘Most Kind/Respectful’ unless you can find posts where they haven’t bashed someone will result in their nomination being void.
    10. Have fun, no srs so srs about this man.
    11. PARTICIPATE!!!! If I get 2 voters, including myself, again, these Awards will NOT return, nor will Debates nor will anything similar.

Nominations
    1. You cannot nominate yourself.
    2. You nominate one or zero people per category.
    3. If you make a post nominating someone, and someone else posted less than half an hour before you nominating the same person I will still count your nominations since sometimes it takes a while to hit 'Submit'. Even though you nominated someone already nominated you may not have realized since they were posting at the same time as you. (does that make sense?? basically: user1 posts at 12:00 nominating userj for Category1. user2 posts at 12:04 nominating userj for Category1, not realizing a post submitted 4 minutes before theirs has the same nom. this won't be counted against your post and the rest of your noms will be counted since I doubt you consciously double-nommed)
    4. DO NOT NOMINATE SOMEONE ALREADY NOMINATED. I will try to update the Nominations list every 2-3 posts/days depending on school/other/if I cbf. I am not going to weed through your posts only to find you have one new addition and the rest you're just fapping to because you can even though they are already on the list. Got it?? READ the nominations, and decline to post someone on the list. Post someone new please so we get the maximum number of people, or don't submit at all if you really are stuck.

Votes
    1. You cannot vote for yourself.
    2. You vote for one person per category.
    3. PM me your votes – they will be kept private.
    4. The person with the most votes in their category will win. Categories with no votes whatsoever will be deleted and nobody will win. I will underline categories without votes at the end of every voting week, so if you notice one that has no votes and want to see someone win, PM your ballot. Categories with no people nominated will simply be cut, however if you READ you will be able to see nobody has been nominated and you can fix this situation.

Categories
    Best Artist*
    Poster who submits the best artwork they themselves have created/drawn. Using a website to add sparkles DOES NOT COUNT. Must post examples of their work when nomin8ing them to be eligible - the examples/gallery will be included in the first post. Without evidence, your nomination does not count.
    Best Truth or Darer
    Poster who asks the best truths or gives out the best dares in Shipping Truth or Dare 3. Questions are unique, new, relevant and interesting, and other shippers enjoy answering their questions. They are juicy, daring, and not the common "put ___ in your sig". People groan in fear when they see this person's post right after they did if they asked for a dare. This used to be two separate categories but due to lack of interest it is now one.
    Best Entertainer
    This is the poster who, when you read their posts, you just can't help but LOL irl. Their witty remarks, ingenious comments, and general high levels of quality make your SPPF day and help you lose a few pounds laughing.
    Best Newbie
    You've just started seeing this poster around, but you know they're something special. Already they make insightful, grammatically correct posts. Join date must be the latter half of 2010.
    Best InBetween
    You've seen this poster around for longer than the second half of 2010 but their join date is after June 2008, and you've respected the posts they've made in that time. This is for those in the middle who have been posting for that awkward time between Newbie and Veteran.
    Best Veteran
    You've seen this poster for at least 2 years making quality posts on their favorite shippings. Naturally their joined SPPF date will be over two years ago (before June 2008 for our purposes). User must still be posting regularly in shipping or shipping-related threads – those who don’t aren’t current, active shippers. Their profiles will be checked for activity dates.
    Best Smarts
    This poster reeks of intelligence. They always know what they are talking about, and their posts sound intellectually advanced. You feel like a caveman compared to their smarts. They also can use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. They make intelligent statements that sound realistic and are not completely delusional (IE: 10 year olds can hold stable romantic relationships with no problems ever: this statement is NOT smart).
    Best Airhead
    Poster who reminds you of Daisy. They're always bubbly and giggling and coming up with fluffy, sweet, sickeningly romantic ideas. They also might strike you as lacking a few marbles, but you know they mean well. This could also be called Best Postcount +1er because they are one of the reasons people think Shipping should have its posts set to not count as they post so much with so little real insight.
    Best Mod
    The mod who has made the most efforts toward the Shipping section and always gives/gave their all, even if the Shippers didn’t help them much. This mod always had Shipping’s best interests in mind and made every attempt to be fair and unbiased. Must have been a mod for half of 2010 or more – though I think now all four have been.
    Most Popular
    That shipper who is always there, spreading shippy joy and getting everyone to know them. You're only nomin8ing them because you want them to like you and you want to be their friend on sppfacebook. They get a good chunk of their +1 postcounts in this section because they've always got something to say about everything, just so they get noticed.
    Having Their OTP Inscribed On Their Gravestone
    This is for the most loyal shipper, who will fight to the death for their ship(s) that they adore. You can just see them, in 90 years, having died alone and still on SPPF shipping, with 'Person1xPerson2 FOREVER!' written on their final resting place.
    Gone But Not Forgotten*
    This is for that ex-shipper, who used to be so active and post here but has since left SPPF. Your old best friend who used to help you tear down that conflicting ship. You've been through the best and worst of the deb8s together and you can still remember them. If they have expressly stated they left SPPF and do not continue to post (haven’t posted for a month from this thread’s conception) they are eligible. Please link to their profile to show they have not either been on SPPF or posted for a month, this will be checked.
    Best OCD Case
    This person is a nutcase for their favorite ship(s) and characters, and will tear anyone who doesn't agree apart. They also fly into a rage over any conflicting ships and are just generally suffering from undiagnosed Shipping OCD. You only see them supporting certain ships and they don't branch out, because it is THEIR SHIP OR DIE.
    Best Sig*
    User who has the best shippy sig. If you can provide a screen shot of their sig if it has changed that would help, but if their sig currently has the shippiness link to their profile. Shippers who proudly proclaim their adoration for ships all across SPPF through their sigs, this category is for you. It should look visually appealing as well.
    Best Writer*
    This author consistently writes GOOD stories, not just stories with the ship you like. They have very few, if any, grammatical errors and their spelling is good. The characters are in-character, the plotline makes sense, and the story leaves you feeling like you have just bettered your life, not wasted 30 minutes reading on the internet being antisocial. You must provide a link to all of this person's stories that you can find on SPPF to show they are a good writer. If I, and my team of assistants on IRC, find their work to be crap they are disqualified. You may also link to their fanfiction.net profile.
    Best Kanto/Johto Shipper $
    This person supports ships with characters from the Kanto and Johto games, manga or anime. Notable examples: Poke, Orange, Pallet, Manga, Ability, ships from the RBY/GSC arcs. Note that this is not based on generation and the FRLG remakes of the games/manga count in this category, as well as the Battle Frontier sequence of the anime. Thus, anime BF/Kanto-revisited ships go here. Additionally, HGSS remake characters/personalities/etc ships go here.
    Best Hoenn Shipper $
    This person supports ships with characters from the Hoenn games, manga or anime. These characters were INTRODUCED in third gen in the RS/E mangas, or in the anime in the HOENN sequence, or in Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald the games. Notable examples: Contest, Advance, Cookie, Hoenn, etc.
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $
    This person supports ships with characters from the Sinnoh games, manga or anime. These characters were INTRODUCED in fourth gen in the Diamond, Pearl or Platinum games, the DP(Pt) manga, or in the anime. Notable examples: Jovian, Betelgeuse, ElectricTentacle, Ikari, Pearl, Penguin, HeatTag.
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region Shipper $
    This person supports ships with characters from the Unova games, manga or anime. These characters unfortunately exist because Pokemon is a cash cow and Nintendo keeps cranking out games, they were INTRODUCED in fifth gen in the Black and White games, the manga if it's even out, or the anime. Notable examples: Black/White, Ash/whoever the heck is in the show rn sorry I don't know. BURN FIFTH GEN TO THE GROUND.
    Best Other Region Shipper $
    This person supports ships with characters from the Gamecube games, the Pokemon Ranger series (1, 2 and 3), the Mystery Dungeon series, and other similar, non-anime or non-main game regions. Notable examples include: Colosseum (spelling), Spyro, Ranger.
    $: NOTE: A USER MAY ONLY BE NOMINATED FOR ONE, READ IT, ONE OF THE ABOVE CATEGORIES WITH A $. They cannot be the best at all 20 different regions and that is not fair, so please think carefully before choosing. If you would like to contest a nomination you did not make because you think the person would be better off in another category, or if you yourself are nominated and think you would do better in another category (though you cannot nominate yourself) and would like to be removed, please PM me to discuss. Provide evidence the person is not a real ____ Region Shipper but is a real _____ Region Shipper.
    Best Mainstream
    This is for the shipper who supports more than one of the mainstream ships from all generations. This includes: Poke, Advance, Contest, Pearl, Ikari, Rocket and whatever dumb fifth gen ships are mainstream. Sorry I don't follow fifth gen I dunno what counts as mainstream. Some older users may note I removed several ships or some may think there should be more ships - if you would like to have a ship added to this category or tell me what fifth gen ships are actually popular, please VM or PM me.
    Best Minor Shipper
    This is for the shipper who supports multiple ships that aren't mainstream. They're always there to support their underloved, overshadowed ship. Pokemon x Pokemon, Pokemon x human, side-game, villain ships not including Rocket, gym leader shippings and so on qualify.
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*
    This is for the owner of a shipping thread [NOT A GAME OR POLL, A THREAD ABOUT A SHIP] and that thread. The best person to head up a thread. Their thread is well organized, has good topics/discussion, does not get offtopic, and the owner is ACTIVE in discussions. Please link the thread in your nomination. To qualify the thread will need to have been active sometime during 2010. The thread owner MUST be the one who posted the thread.
    Best Debater
    LOL NVM YOU GUYS BLEW EVERY DEBATE JK @ THIS CATEGORY
    Biggest H8r
    This is for the poster who simply hates a ship or two or three with all their guts. NOT BASED OFF IF THEY HATE THE THREAD/FANS/FANDOM OF THE SHIP; THEY HATE THE SHIP ITSELF! (sorry Pearlshipping THREAD haters, you don't qualify) That one person who you remember by their absolute revolt at a certain ship.
    Most Kind/Respectful
    For the poster who never has anything bad to say about any ships or anyone – they are nothing but polite to other users and do not engage in talking bad about posters behind their backs. They always put their best foot forward.
    Best Overall Shipper
    Here it is, the category for that one poster who you find to be a general inspiration and champ. They are loyal, polite, funny, and you see them around a fair bit. They get the job done and embody what everyone should be like in the Shipping section. They contribute to the section and attempt to better it, perhaps they even branch out beyond the ShippingnamehereShipping Threads.

List of Nominees
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LIST TO COPY/PASTE TO NOMINATE FROM, PLEASE COPY THE VOTING FORMAT BELOW AND FILL THAT OUT IN THE THREAD.

Best Artist*
    Romanticide *
    Ambri *
    kaedemirumo *
    Best Truth or Darer
    Skiyomi
    Darth Osiris
    Judgement
    Romanticide
    Best Entertainer
    ~StarWisher~
    Yeti
    Best Newbie
    alyssonrose
    AikoHanami
    Best InBetween
    Romanticide
    Best Veteran
    Toran Frostbite
    Best Smarts
    Toran Frostbite
    Hakajin
    Best Airhead
    bluedragonfangirl
    Best Mod
    Vycksta
    b]Most Popular[/b]
    Sweet May
    Rissychan
    Teshub
    Vycksta
    Yeti
    Gone But Not Forgotten*
    Mel-Girl (someone congratulate her on actually staying away from this dump)
    Best OCD Case
    Yeti
    Best Sig*
    Skiyomi
    Best Writer*
    Encyclopika *
    Lunarshadow *
    alyssonrose *
    FlameRose
    Best Hoenn Shipper $
    Sweet May
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $
    Yeti
    pokefan#493
    Espeon 114x
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region (Unova) Shipper $
    Vycksta
    The Renowned Obsurity
    Bryony
    Best Mainstream Shipper
    ~SkyHigh~
    Rissychan
    xxGlassRose
    pokefan#493
    Best Minor Shipper
    Vycksta
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*
    pokefan#493 *
    Vycksta *
    Rissychan *
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r
    who the heck else but ME
    Caseydia
    Most Kind/Respectful
    Espeon 114x
    Oceanus119
    ~SkyHigh~
    pokefan#493
    ~StarWisher~
    Araleon
    Whiscash
    Best Overall Shipper
    Sweet May
    Yeti

Voting
    Voting will begin once nominations terminate. You will copy the format below, color not needed, you will put it in a PM addressed to me with the title as stated below, and you will NOT delete any Category regardless of your desire to vote in it.
    Best Artist:
    Best Truth or Darer:
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie:
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular:
    Having Their OTP Inscribed On Their Gravestone:
    Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig:
    Best Writer:
    Best Kanto/Johto Shipper:
    Best Hoenn Shipper:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper:
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region (Unova) Shipper:
    Best Other Region Shipper:
    Best Mainstream Shipper:
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Thread + Thread Owner:
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful:
    Best Overall Shipper:
    C/P that list and put the person's name after the Category:. Don't delete the categories or I won't know what you are voting for nor will I bother to check and see if you have all 20-something categories in the right order. If you don't want to vote for a category, put a - after the : to signify you won't be placing a vote. You will PM me your final votes (since you have ~two weeks to get it done) and you will not be able to add any votes or change any votes once you submit your PM. So make sure you have every section you want to vote for filled out – one PM per user.
    Voting has commenced.

IN YOUR PM TITLE, PLEASE INCLUDE:
    SHIPPERS AWARDS VOTES
    SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR PM IS ABOUT!
    Last edited by Yeti; 22nd December 2010 at 3:49 AM. Reason: voat

Default AWARDS RULES part two

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    Also known as if you don't read this you are a terrible person and your nominations probably will be rejected/not noticed/etc.
    Ok so here is crap you need to know/remember/do. Without it, you will probably fail at successful contributions to these Awards. But, luckily for you, they are NOT THAT HARD!
    1: DO NOT DOUBLE NOMINATE OR SECOND A NOMINATION!!! As stated before, this takes up room another user could have, is obnoxious to me when updating, and is not needed. So please, read who has been nominated, I will try to update fairly frequently.
    2: NEW NOMINATIONS IN THIS POST WILL BE IN LIME. See the color of the size 5 "VII" title right up there? That is the color they will be in. Ones that have been around since prior updates will be changed to the normal color.
    3: IF YOU EDIT IN NOMINATIONS, COLOR THEM LIME. It is an SPPF default color, it is the bright light green. (color="Lime")new nom(/color) with ['s instead of ('s and ]'s instead of )'s is how you do this. This is so I can see you updated.
    4: IF YOU EDIT AGAIN, REMOVE THE LIME FROM OLD ONES. This is so I don't get mad you're not paying attention or think you've changed something and then I wonder who I missed before/who shouldn't be on there. If you fill in your nominations over time, remove old color and color ONLY the new updates Lime. It is not that difficult guys and it will be a great help.
    5: DO NOT PM ME THAT YOU MADE AN EDIT. If you follow what I have said, I will notice by your Lime. If you notice I have added your new contributions, you can feel free to edit the Lime out so I don't try to readd. If you think I may have not noticed or you would like to confirm I see, you can VM me. My profile is not set to friends-only nor do I have anyone on ignore and it won't fill up my inbox that I never delete that's mostly infraction notices anyway. I've never been point-banned though, surprisingly enough.
    6: IT IS OK TO MAKE A POST WITH YOUR NOMINATIONS AND FILL IT IN OVER TIME. IT IS NOT OK TO MAKE MULTIPLE NOMINATION POSTS. You are postcount +1ing and I will report duplicate nominations. Feel free to make a post at your convenience and edit it. Feel free to comment on the thread in a different post, or wish everyone luck, or just state interesting observations - this is a discussion thread as well. But do NOT make a second nomination post. Thanks
    7: DO NOT SEND UNFINISHED VOTES. You get ONE PM, titled properly, to vote for all categories/users you want to. You don't change your mind nor do you get to fill in stuff later. Second PMs will be disregarded and if I had a bad day/am tired/just plain feeling like it I will remove your first votes from the count as well. You were warned.
    8: IT IS OK TO PM, VM OR IM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS/THOUGHTS. I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.
    9: CLONEGEUSESHIPPING FOREVER. This is not a secret phrase or anything, merely the truth. There is no secret phrase or hidden trick to participating in these Awards, except following the rules/expectations/formats provided for you.
    10: IF I GET BANNED AGAIN IT'S BECAUSE SOME MOD IS SUPER BUTTHURT FOR NO REASON AND I'LL TRY AND GET SOMEONE TO COVER. But I hopefully will not be banned because I just plain don't post much on SPPF to get banned for. I think all my infractions expired too.
    11: THIS THREAD'S THEME IS GREEN! 2008 was hot colors: mostly red, some yellow, some orange. 2009 was purples. However, the Nomination Edit Color is always Lime.

Ok that is all, please READ the above, please nominate, please vote, please participate, etc.
    Thanks for reading and have fun with the awards!!
    Those who make rude comments/posts in this thread will be reported by me. If you have a problem with something/someone/some nom, cry about it to your friends who care or make a whiny PM to me and see if I do anything about it if you have a legitimate case. But don't whine here.
    Unless you hate Conjunctionshipping.
    Remember, nominations go in this thread, votes go to my PM box but not until nominations end.

Have fun!!!

this post was needed due to the fact that SPPF has too many server errors that aren't fixed. this is part II of the above and equally as important, if you don't read it you will probably not succeed @ this.

MODS, PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD

the first post had to be split into two because editing it provided an internal server error unless I deleted the whole thing and cut it. hopefully it works now

NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN, PLEASE BEGIN

note that the post in which stuff is located may change as sppf's inability to function right dictates a swap of location for certain things as nominations are added
    Last edited by Yeti; 30th November 2010 at 12:49 AM.

Best Artist: Romanticide random art example from T/D thread
    Best Truth or Darer: Skiyomi
    Best Entertainer
    Best Newbie: alyssonrose
    Best InBetween
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts
    Best Airhead
    Best Mod: Vycksta
    Most Popular: Sweet May
    Having Their OTP Inscribed On Their Gravestone: Vycksta
    Gone But Not Forgotten*: Mel-Girl
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig*: Skiyomi (I’ve seen her have a lot of shipping sigs in the past, but not right now. If/when she changes it, I’ll link it. If not, I’ll change my nom).
    Best Writer*: Encyclopika one of her many fics, Contest Tie
    Best Hoenn Shipper $
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $:
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region Shipper $
    Best Mainstream: ~SkyHigh~
    Best Minor Shipper
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*: pokefan#493 Pearlshipping Thread
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r: Yeti
    Most Kind/Respectful: Espeon 114x
    Best Overall Shipper

That’s all I have for now~

Success!
    We have one nomination post.

I wasn't planning on adding noms today but I have a message for a certain Shipping mod:
    ATTENTION MS. INCORRECTROCKETSTRATEGISTSHIPPER PLEASE UPDATE THE POKEMON CLAIM THREAD SO I CAN ADD THIS UGLY GREEN ANTELOPE TO MY SIG
    thx m8 8U

Also just putting it out there that if I don't get more nominations/participants, I WILL cancel these Awards. If it comes time for Voting and there are like 2 posts, you will NOT have more time to nominate. You will simply lose your Awards and don't expect them next year. If anyone else tries to host next year and I am still lurking SPPF I will rage @ them and tell them not to bother because it's my job to waste my time making colorful tl;drs that people look at but don't make use of.
    BUT if you guys participate by NOMINATING and then VOTING we will have successful Awards this year and you can see the return of them next year!
    Remember you are not entitled to fun activities like this (the Oscars, the Claiming Threads, the Awards, the Debates [that everyone trucked up anyway STOP correction: everyone except the Pokeshippers and most Penguinshippers if memory serves], the Truth or Dare) but as long as you guys even try to obey the rules and prove you read them and POST, you will have them.
    Last edited by Yeti; 30th November 2010 at 10:35 PM.

Best Artist:
    Best Truth or Darer: Darth Osiris
    Best Entertainer: ~StarWisher~
    Best Newbie: AikoHanami
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts: Hakajin
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular: Teshub
    Having Their OTP Inscribed On Their Gravestone: Yeti
    Gone But Not Forgotten*:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig*:
    Best Writer*:
    Best Kanto/Johto Shipper $:
    Best Hoenn Shipper $:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $: pokefan#493
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region Shipper $:
    Best Other Region Shipper $:
    Best Mainstream: xxGlassRose
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*: Rissychan Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0
    Best Debater:
    Biggest H8r: Caseydia
    Most Kind/Respectful: Oceanus119
    Best Overall Shipper: SweetMay

I'll edit it later.
    Last edited by CoordinatingMaster; 15th December 2010 at 1:15 AM.

Best Artist: Romanticide
    Best Truth or Darer: Skiyomi
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie: allysonrose
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod: Vycksta
    Most Popular: Sweet May
    Having Their OTP Inscribed On Their Gravestone: Vycksta
    Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig:
    Best Writer: Encyclopika
    Best Hoenn Shipper:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper: pokefan#493
    Best Mainstream Shipper: pokefan#493
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Thread + Thread Owner: pokefan#493 & Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r: Yeti
    Most Kind/Respectful: ~SkyHigh~
    Best Overall Shipper:

I'll edit later

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    4. DO NOT NOMINATE SOMEONE ALREADY NOMINATED. I will try to update the Nominations list every 2-3 posts/days depending on school/other/if I cbf. I am not going to weed through your posts only to find you have one new addition and the rest you're just fapping to because you can even though they are already on the list. Got it?? READ the nominations, and decline to post someone on the list. Post someone new please so we get the maximum number of people, or don't submit at all if you really are stuck.
    just going to throw this out there on its own
    and pretend like I haven't reviewed the nominations just added yet

remember, the Voting format is BLANK, when you c/p it to post your nominations, there are NO NAMES
    feel free to LEAVE IT BLANK if you have no NEW names
    even though the OP is all green, lime green should be easy to tell from the sea green the rest of the section is

but thank you for nominating/posting!!!

I will update the list later, perhaps after the above quote has been reviewed and changes made accordingly

not trying to be mean or anything with this rule, which is why I will turn a blind eye and allow for corrections (and to encourage participation) but it really isn't much to ask that you guys review prior nominations and try to add only new people to the list, is it?? considering all that I have to do for the whole shebang, and that you can mostly skim the rules and disregard the Voting stuff for now, it's not a whole lot for you guys to do, right?
    Last edited by Yeti; 1st December 2010 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti
    I wasn't planning on adding noms today but I have a message for a certain Shipping mod:
    ATTENTION MS. INCORRECTROCKETSTRATEGISTSHIPPER PLEASE UPDATE THE POKEMON CLAIM THREAD SO I CAN ADD THIS UGLY GREEN ANTELOPE TO MY SIG
    thx m8 8U
    What I don't ship Giovanni x Archer. Dude your font is too small I can't read it. 8(

The reason why that thread is taken T- forever to update is because of my job offline taking up my e-time. Virizion's yours anyway so you can update the signature if you want.

/shall come back to nominate eventually because every catagory will be filled, somehow

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I love how everyone wanted these awards then DON'T NOMINATE

:|

Best Artist:
    Best Truth or Darer: Judgement
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie:
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts: Toran Frostbite
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular:
    Gone But Not Forgotten*:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig*:
    Best Writer*:
    Best Kanto/Johto Shipper $:
    Best Hoenn Shipper $: Sweet May
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $: Yeti for services to Jovian and Betelgeuse
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region (Unova) Shipper $: Vycksta
    Best Other Region Shipper $:
    Best Mainstream: Rissychan
    Best Minor Shipper: Vycksta
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*:
    Best Debater:
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful: pokefan#493
    Best Overall Shipper:
    I SUPPORT PEARLSHIPPING!
    It really was third time lucky for Ash!

Best Artist: Endless-Summer181
    Best Truth or Darer: Romanticide
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie:
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod: Sweet May
    Most Popular:
    Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig:
    Best Writer: Espeon 114x
    Best Hoenn Shipper:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper: Espeon 114x
    Best Mainstream Shipper:
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Thread + Thread Owner: Anybody for Contestshipping? Kiori
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful: ~StarWisher~
    Best Overall Shipper:

I'll edit later

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Best Truth or Darer:
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie:
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular: Rissychan http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=93338
    Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig:
    Best Writer: Lunarshadow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=345464
    Best Hoenn Shipper:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper:
    Best Mainstream Shipper:
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful:
    Best Overall Shipper:
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 4th December 2010 at 9:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryony View Post

this.

anyway hello folks.

THANK
    YOU
    to those who have voted/posted C: your contributions are much appreciated
    alas I have the end of the quarter fast approaching and we had a couple snow days because in case you weren't aware Seattle (and the surrounding area) is built almost entirely on hills and hills + snow = sadface sooo stuff is rushed
    this means I haven't updated the list in longer than I would've liked
    this also means I will update it Tuesday at the earliest
    so if you nom someone because you can't be bothered reading through everyone already nommed but not added and they are already nommed, no big
    people in the first post on the list should stay out of your posts for those same categories but hey
    so expect an update Tue/Wed, Thurs at the worst

and please, KEEP NOMINATING the awards tank if you don't so please submit names
    ty users of Shipping

also I'd like to say Virizion's Sugimori is.. surprisingly not revolting and actually tolerable. good choice snagging this one after Palkia got swagjocked from me

ALSOALSO I am shamefully plugging an upcoming fic of mine, it's not posted yet but it will be in the normal fanfic section, rest assured it'll appeal to your shippy interests (Vycksta especially will enjoy the prologue) but it is not solely a shipping fic
    I will link once it is up, it will be a champ of a read C:

sooo yeah, nominate, be ready for my fic, sing the glories of Cloneguese because all rivals are for destruction
    man that is the best name ever spuds is unbelievable

Oh yay, they're back. =D

Best Artist: Ambri, Glaceon/Linoone
    Best Truth or Darer
    Best Entertainer
    Best Newbie
    Best InBetween: Romanticide
    Best Veteran
    Best Smarts
    Best Airhead
    Best Mod
    Most Popular
    Gone But Not Forgotten
    Best OCD Case
    Best Sig
    Best Writer
    Best Hoenn Shipper $
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region (Unova) Shipper $
    Best Mainstream Shipper
    Best Minor Shipper
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*: Vycksta - No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r
    Most Kind/Respectful: Araleon
    Best Overall Shipper

I don't have many, sorry. ^^;
    Last edited by Whiscash; 8th December 2010 at 2:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    What I don't ship Giovanni x Archer. Dude your font is too small I can't read it. 8(
    your sig is the product of demons having violent sexual relations upon the utterly decimated corpse of Conjunctionshippers' hopes and dreams
    I would burn it if it was not merely pixels
    it is highly unfortunate the HGSS admins never appeared in the anime or I could make my own sig to combat as there would obviously be multitudes of romantic scenes between Mars' own genetic donors, Ariana and Archer
    their names are to be stated in that order only
    it represents who's on who
    ,,|,, the haters

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Best Mod: Sweet May
    Best Thread + Thread Owner: Anybody for Contestshipping? Kiori
    No link has been provided for Endless-Summer181's art so she was not added yet.
    Sweet May is not a Shipping Mod, she is a mod who posts in Shipping. As a result, she does not qualify.
    Kiori hasn't been on SPPf in ages and the thread owner must be active. Anyone who has read my Shipping List knows I love Contestshipping so I'm not trying to b& the ship or anything out of rage
    I'd do it to Conjunctionshipping tho
    I really would

Anyway list updated, there is like what, a week until this spuds is over??
    Please nominate. If at least half the categories don't have at least one name under them by the time I call deadline, I will stop the Awards and don't expect them again.
    It's not that hard, and now the list is updated for you!!

THANK YOU
    to those who have nominated
    If I missed your nomination or added something wrong, please address your comments to one of my usual addresses to inform me about it.

anyway I should hopefully have that fic posted today or tomorrow so I will link to it and you guys can marvel at my amazing literary prowess
    and even tho it's not her favorite Vycksta can read it because it actually features HGSS Rockets unlike 99.99999999&#37; of all content from this fandom which sucks because 5th gen is like the hagfish compared to Ariana on Apollo
    in that order.

edit: ok I posted it
    so go read it
    look vague romantic references in a generally-non shippy story go read my spuds!!! SICK!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Yeti; 12th December 2010 at 2:10 AM. Reason: fic

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti
    your sig is the product of demons having violent sexual relations upon the utterly decimated corpse of Conjunctionshippers' hopes and dreams
    Hey come on do you honestly expect the sex between them to be straightforward and vanilla?

Oh man, Yeti. In spite of our clashing ships and you hating people I get on with and all that post make me laugh. It was the one-fingered salute. But yes. Ariana tops everyone and truck the haters.

Okay let's get some nominations going so every catagory has at least one person in the frame. 8|

Best Artist:
    Best Truth or Darer:
    Best Entertainer: Yeti
    Best Newbie:
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran: Toran Frostbite
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead: bluedragonfangirl
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular:
    Gone But Not Forgotten*:
    Best OCD Case: Yeti
    Best Sig*:
    Best Writer*:
    Best Kanto/Johto Shipper $: FlameRose
    Best Hoenn Shipper $:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $:
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region (Unova) Shipper $:
    Best Other Region Shipper $: Bryony
    Best Mainstream Shipper:
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Thread + Thread Owner*:
    Best Debater:
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful:
    Best Overall Shipper:

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Hey come on do you honestly expect the sex between them to be straightforward and vanilla?

Oh man, Yeti. In spite of our clashing ships and you hating people I get on with and all that post make me laugh. It was the one-fingered salute. But yes. Ariana tops everyone and truck the haters.

Okay let's get some nominations going so every catagory has at least one person in the frame. 8|
    no I don't.. and that is why it leads to such.. unfortunate events as Strateg-
    strategies on how to abduct children
    hehehehehehehhehehehe

of course it does. what purpose would it serve if it didn't amuse individuals who see the validity of my statements?????
    bro they only clash because I haven't had my army of seemingly-endless drones, puppets, and mindless associates hypnotize you/beat you into submission into seeing the light
    someday you will turn from your strategist ways and realize you really should be a dedicated follower of Clonegeuse, the truly great copycat ship proving Pokemon is unoriginal
    think about it, you could be one of the seemingly infinite individuals who support it from the woodworks, if only because it's so similar to its fellow 101&#37; canon ship, the original, the classic, the great, the lol-worthy, the emotionally-trucked, the psychopathic, the troll-happy, the factual, the undefeatable, the invincible, the happens-on-desks-daily, the watched-by-giratina, the fabulous...... BETELGEUSE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haters suck an egg :O() :P() :O()

actually I cbf to hate many people on this forum anymore.. most are too mad to interact with me or I just.. don't post where they do because I'd gladly burn SPPf's servers to the ground
    disclaimer I cbf to go to jail or get a record for taking goodsauce action against a badsauce forum so if this ever happens go slug off and find someone else to blame
    but it is good to know my legacy as internet hate machine reigns on
    ok I admit I still hate Advance and Conjunctivitus as much as always you didn't expect those ships to ever make it onto my good list did you???????????

ANYWAY
    list updated with nominations again
    ty to those who made their new noms lime green, CoordinatingMaster yours have been added C:
    KEEP POSTING NOMINATIONS you have like 6 days to get them in
    there is only one for best overall shipper I am surprise????!?!!?

i leave you with this:
    ARIANA
    ARCHER
    Last edited by Yeti; 14th December 2010 at 1:22 AM.

Posting to let you guys know I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. Will edit sometime before the 20th.

Best Artist:
    Best Truth or Darer:
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie:
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular:
    Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig:
    Best Writer:
    Best Hoenn Shipper:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper:
    Best Mainstream Shipper:
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful:
    Best Overall Shipper:

lolcrap guys I realized the dates I was looking at were for November when I stated the deadline........
    it was SUPPOSED to end this Saturday in 2 days
    which is ok if the 20th was November
    but that was my bad not tabbing to the next month so these will close on Monday
    x.x edit/post your voats, I see nothing new to update so all is well

ty for your participation though I would love to see a bigger turn out in stuff
    if I get like 0 votes again like last year ............. 8|

Best Artist:
    Best Truth or Darer:
    Best Entertainer:
    Best Newbie: xxGlassRose
    Best InBetween:
    Best Veteran:
    Best Smarts:
    Best Airhead:
    Best Mod:
    Most Popular:
    Having Their OTP Inscribed On Their Gravestone: Rissychan
    Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Best OCD Case:
    Best Sig:
    Best Writer:
    Best Hoenn Shipper:
    Best Sinnoh Shipper:
    Best Mainstream Shipper:
    Best Minor Shipper:
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r:
    Most Kind/Respectful:
    Best Overall Shipper:
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

I don't have too many yet, hopefully I'll remember to update by Monday.

Best Artist: kaedemirumo Touko x Cheren
    Best Truth or Darer
    Best Entertainer
    Best Newbie
    Best InBetween
    Best Veteran
    Best Smarts
    Best Airhead
    Best Mod
    Most Popular
    Gone But Not Forgotten
    Best OCD Case
    Best Sig
    Best Writer: alyssonrose The Strategist's Painted Flowers
    Best Hoenn Shipper $
    Best Sinnoh Shipper $
    Best Idiotic-Named-Region (Unova) Shipper $: The Renowned Obsurity
    Best Mainstream Shipper
    Best Minor Shipper
    Best Thread + Thread Owner
    Best Debater
    Biggest H8r
    Most Kind/Respectful: Whiscash
    Best Overall Shipper
    FC: 0232-8059-7785
    Safari Type: Water
    Pokemon: - -
    -----
    Current Hunt(s):
    W2
    : SR
    SS: SR

hahahahahaha this forum sucks

sorry guys was busy yesterday/asleep cbf to update
    it breezed through my mind then it wasn't important enough

also i am hosting a smogon mafia which is sort of not as laggy nor as ingrate-filled as the general sppf populous (see: Misc.)

ok updated the first post i think

PM me your votes
    if you don't PM them to me they don't count
    if nobody in a category gets a vote they don't win

I added myself to Best Overall because a. i run this thread b. ..i run this thread
    a being it's my option b being that i put up with this forum

ok vote thanks

sry 2 double poast but

PLEASE
    DO
    NOT
    PM
    ME
    IN
    WHITE
    OMFG MY FORUM SKIN IS HAPPY IT'S LIGHT PURPLE I CAN'T READ IT

ok that is all, ty to those who have PMed me so far, I await more PMs, glad to see we have one more than we did last year already

just wanted to say I have the PMs, but I have a decent slice of reading left so I will update later today with the winners, if I finish and feel motivated (sry I feel really displaced from this forum rn and not much of a desire to deal w/ this thread)
    I WILL provide you with the winners, if not today then at some point this week

sry 4 triple poast, nobody else has poasted :C
    will edit this poast w/ winners

I hele to vote in 2010 SHIPPELS AWALDS RARARARARA :B Me rove shippels... dey da BREAST RARARARA XDDDD cr)

anywai... I tink I vote fol satuln and jupitel... dey da onry DECENT coupre honestry... SATULNXJUPITEL FOLEVEL!!!

Yo Mals, I learry happy fol u, and I not gonna ret you finish, but JUPITEL AND SATULN ALE DA BEST COUPRE OF ARR TIME.... OF ARR TIME!!! *crowd is intially shocked but sees how perfect they are together and gracefully applauds* :B

i am using my thread owner abilities to forcefully instate Mars Girl as Best Overall Shipper
    truly her post is the best this section has seen
    also mods don't rage i needed to post again and we all love a bit of jovian ROR!!!!!!!! CHINAMAN RAUGH AT SUPELIOL SHIP YOU AIN NEVEL SEEN DA RIKES OF DIS BEFOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! MISTEL CHING IN SWEATSHOP RAUGH HALD AND QUICKRY AND ROUDRY AT GOOD SHIP RMFAO!!!!!

we have some TIES
    i tallied the votes in my first-day-of-winter-quarter boredom

Best Smarts
    Toran Frostbite
    Hakajin

OTP on Gravestone
    Vycksta
    Yeti

Best Sinnoh Shipper
    pokefan#493
    Espeon 114x

Best Mainstream Shipper
    ~SkyHigh~
    xxGlassRose

Best Thread + Thread Owner
    pokefan#493
    Vycksta
    Rissychan

allllllright so these 5 categories need revoting, please PM me your votes by the end of 1/8/11 so I can have the final winners

as for now:
    because i don't want to save this document or tally again
    Artist: Romanticide
    ToD: Skiyomi
    Entertainer: Yeti
    Newbie: alyssonrose
    InBetween: Romanticide
    Vet: Toran Frostbite
    Airhead: bluedragonfangirl
    Mod: Vycksta
    Popular: Sweet May
    Gone: Mel Girl
    OCD: Yeti
    Sig: Skiyomi
    Writer: Encyclopika
    Kanto/Johto: Flamerose
    Hoenn: Sweet May
    Unova: Vycksta
    Other: Bryony
    Hates All You Filthy Pokemon Fans: Yeti (but mostly just truckin conJUNKionshipping)
    Nice: Espeon 114x
    Overall:
    a mystery

sorry there's not more frills and ribbons, this is mostly just a placeholder for me when the voting is done

PLEASE PM ME YOUR TIE-BREAKING VOTES BY THE 8TH OF JANUARY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast