Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

Hybrid View

Default DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

DESTRUCTIVE LOVE

Welcome there shippers to the magical land of what is Comashipping-land! COMALAND! -bricked-

WARNING: THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN SHOWN OUTSIDE OF JAPAN! CONTINUE WITH CAUTION BUT SPOILERS ARE MOSTLY PLACED UNDER A TAG

Anywho, this is the place were Comashippers (a.k.a. Ash/Satoshi x Paul/Shinji fans) can fangirl/boy talk over the two rivals' relationship between each other. The old one sadly died so I was given permission to restart it. Let's make this post epic so:

THE CHARACTERS
    (a.k.a. the bittersweet lovers - written by me)

Ash / Satoshi / サトシ
    A Pokemon Trainer who started his journey after leaving his home in Pallet Town. Upon defeating a couple of regions, he chose to go after Shinou's Pokemon League. The boy is known to be selfless to a lot of people, even to villians to an extent. He is also known to be really determined in competition but also devoted to his Pokemon and believes that hard work and a lot of Pokemon training will pay off. However because of his fidelity towards this, he has become oblivious to almost every thing else.

Paul / Shinji / シンジ
    Ash's rival whom became interested in his Pikachu's power. Paul is quite opposite of what Ash is; an impassive, introverted kid who shows almost no respect to anyone except his elders. Unlike training Pokemon to get stronger, he only catches Pokemon he believes have a good strength and can last in a battle. Upon catching a Pokemon, he checks their stats via his Pokedex to see if he should keep them. He believes that training Pokemon is a waste of time and are considered useless (or pathetic as used in the dub) if they cannot stay on the battlefield or have strong attacks that meet his criteria.

THE SHIPPING

(and it's explanation)

Well it can be supported in any way you wish. Let me just introduce to you how their chemistry is.

Upon arriving to the Shinou Region, Ash was locating his Pikachu who was captured but lost by Team Rocket. As soon as Ash was close to finding his friend, he meets Paul and even from the beginning, their differences in Pokemon training has caused them to dispute over who is better in terms of raising Pokemon. Ash is trying to prove to Paul that practicing with your Pokemon and supporting them, even at a lost is the best way to go. Paul, on the other hand is stalking watching Ash from afar in seeing if his method is really indeed worth it. However he still goes with the idea that having the strongest Pokemon is better and sees Ash, along with his Pokemon as useless (pathetic) for opposing it. Still, the two have had a couple of battles to affirm their training customs. Whether this shipping will become canon or not is up to you!

RULES!
    (Read or Satoshi will be upset and Shinji will... kill you?)
    1. All SPPF Rules and Shippers Community Rules apply.
    2. Do not bash any character or shipping. It will result in a warning and then a ban if it's consistant.
    3. Any fanart must be provided with a source link.
    4. Don't stray too much from the purpose of the thread.
    5. Please use the SPOILER tag if you're going to share information of the anime that has not been shown outside of Japan.
    6. If you want to make a new topic, go ahead but don't create one every other minute. Let a number of people answer the current topic before moving on!
    6. Have fun posting and let's all be a lovely group of happy shippers, yes!

NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF:

Comashipping Day -- October 25
    Let's celebrate with many gifts, yush?

Activity Daily
    Sunday is Caption Sunday
    Monday is FanArt Monday
    Tuesday is AMV Tuesday
    Wednesday is Drabble Wednesday
    Thursday is Fanfiction Thursday
    Friday is Crack Friday
    Saturday is Episode Review Saturday

It is not mandatory to participate in these activities but go ahead if you wish to! If you want to add an activity, PM me with your ideas!

Important / Useful / Lovely Links
    Bulbapedia's Article On Comashipping
    Spirited: a shrine to Satoshi's blurb on the Relationship Between Satoshi and Shinji
    LJ's coma_shipping community
    Comashipping Relay: A FF.net community with many Comashipping fics
    Wanna add one? PM me or post with your links!

Comashipping FanArt Sites

pureyades

tocot

ixora

kakuteki

FanArt
    Comashipping Stamp -- Made by Katsu Koneko
    Lovesick Sato-chan -- Made by Katsu Koneko
    Prince Tutu -- Made by Katsu Koneko
    Endless' linearts -COLO -- Made by Zinoman
    Comashipping- hug -- Made by Endless-Summer181
    pokemon - stalker -- Made by galacta
    Coma - No battling -- Made by Endless-Summer181
    Comashippyness -- Made by Endless-Summer181
    Coma - Just... being there. -- Made by Endless-Summer181
    Pokemon Company -- Made by Vulpixi-misa
    Pokemon Monochrome -- Made by Vulpixi-misa
    Comashipping scrap 001 -- Made by Vulpixi-misa
    Welcome to My World -- Made by Vulpixi_Misa
    Cotton Candy / 100posts -- Made by Sweet May
    Brotherly Love -- Made by Vulpixi-Misa
    Coma Kittens -- Made by Vulpixi_Misa
    Coma Kittens II -- Made by Vulpixi_Misa

FanFiction / Drabble
    Worthy of my Recognition -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    The Dynamics Of Our Relationship -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    Our Nights -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4068611/1/Be_Mine]Be Mine -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    Hate You -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    Totally Pokemon Shippings -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai (multi-ship warning!)
    I Don't Like You -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    Lasting Impression: You're Pathetic -- [FF.NET] Written by Kurai
    Minor Annoyance -- [LJ] Written by Kurai
    Oh Really -- [LJ] Written by Kurai
    Ignited -- [LJ] Written by Kurai (NC-17 warning!)
    Priority -- [LJ] Written by Kurai
    Untitled -- [SPPF] Drabble by Katsu Koneko
    Sex on the Beach -- [SPPF] Drabble by Tadashi
    Dresses -- [SPPF] Drabble by C.Gholy
    Nothing to Worry About -- [FF.NET] Written by Night Rain Illusion
    Untitled - 2 -- [SPPF] Drabbly by Dragonphantom
    Only You -- [FF.NET] Written by NeoNix
    I Don't Understand You -- [FF.NET] Written by Takachu
    Ice Cream -- [SPPF] Drabble by Takachu
    Fantasies -- [FF.NET] Written by Jyun Hwa
    The Apricorn Tree -- [SPPF] Drabble by catzeye
    Busted -- [FF.NET] Written by biank-the-raven
    Kiss Me Thru The Phone -- [FF.NET] Written by animelover2day
    Ash's Reality -- [FF.NET] Written by M.33 Atris
    Liking and Loving -- [FF.NET] Written by Zino
    At the Beginning -- [FF.NET] Written by AnimeWolfGurl115
    Sins -- [FF.NET] Written by biank-the-raven
    Full Moon -- [FF.NET] Written by biank-the-raven
    Phone Call -- [SPPF] Drabble by catzeye

Banners / Icons / Wallpapers / Other
    none

AMVs / Other Media

Comashipping - Where'd You Go? - Fort Minor -- by AnimeWolfGurl115
    Comashipping AMV- Dirty Little Secret -- by gazeshippygyrl4533
    I Hate Everything ABout You -- by Nani4587
    Hey You Boy -- by SatoshiErika3
    ComaShipping - F.*.N. S*ng -- by SatoshiHyuga
    ComaShipping (AshXPaul) - Comatose -- by Kinkocat
    Comashipping AMV - All the Wrong Reasons -- by Vulpixi_Misa
    *♥~Comashipping~♥* -- by xXpokelonyXx
    ♥*COMASHIPPING*♥ -"Why can't I?" -- by shinyangel09
    Dawn, Paul, Ash - You belong with me [Audition] -- by xRieJ
    Comashipping - Love Game - Lady Gaga -- by AnimeWolfGurl115
    Comashipping - Hot N Cold MEP Part -- by AnimeWolfGurl115
    Coming Clean ♀comashipping♀ -- by XxPoisonedCookiexX
    ☆•°¤*Comashipping--You*¤°•☆ -- by xxplasticbarbiexx
    comashipping~M*C**S* -- by xXpokelonyXx
    Paul Makes The Good Girls(and Ash) go Bad -- by XxPoisonedCookiexX
    [Comashipping] ~ Sparky Stars MEP -- by summiitz
    Comashipping: Kannazuki no Miko Ending Parody -- by CommanderPigg
    .x.ѕнιηʝι.x.ѕαтσѕнι.x.αηιмαℓ ι'νє вє˘σмє.x -- by xXxshinjistarxXx
    (動く版)シンジは大変なモンスターボール以下略 -- by nicovideo

Topic List - you are free to make one if we really need one!
    1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!
    2. What do you like most about ComaShipping?
    3. What is the strangest thing you've seen in Comashipping?
    4. What kind of music do you think Satoshi and Shinji listen to? Would they be able to stand each other's music? If yes then great! If not, why so?
    5. Who's the dominant one?
    6. Considering the characters in Pokemon have birthdays annually, if it was Shinji's birthday, what would Satoshi give him? If it was Satoshi's birthday, what would Shinji give him?
    7. Haiku weekend! Think you Comashippers can make a shippy haiku?
    8. Since today is Mother's Day, what do you think Paul and Ash will buy for their moms? Will they tell their moms about their relationship?
    9. How old do you think Shinji and Satoshi are? Would that affect their relationship?
    10. Would Satoshi and/or Shinji make good parents?
    11. If Ash and Paul were both girls (as in, they started out as females, not randomly gender bended) would you still support this pairing?
    12.What would Paul and as do after the big battle in DP 131/132 if Ash Loses? What would they do if Paul loses? What would they do if it was a draw?
    13.If Shinji where to confess to Satoshi that he likes him how would he do it? How would Satoshi react?
    14. What would Paul and Ash do for summer vacation?
    15. What would Satoshi want to do for his honeymoon? Where would he want to go? What would Shinji want to do and where would want to go?
    16. Shinji and Satoshi are getting married; what would it be like? What arguments would happen over the coarse of this event? Will Satoshi wear a dress?
    17. If you could think of a perfect scenario for Shinji to cry/go psycho on Satoshi, what would it be?
    18. Satoshi and Shinji are dared to sing a duet at karaoke. What song do they choose? How do they decide? Do they fight over it? (Or does someone else choose it for them?) What's the turnout?
    19. Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?
    20. What pairings in other fandoms remind you of Comashipping?
    21. What do you think would happen if Barry met Ash and Paul at Pokemon Center? How would Ash react to Barry's fanboying? How would Paul react?
    22. When do you think the next time Shinji would appear? What would it be like and how will Satoshi react?
    23. If Hikari or *gasp* Takeshi confessed their love for Shinji to Satoshi, what do you think Satoshi would do? Would he flat out tell them off, unwilling help them with Shinji 'cuz thats just the way he is, or push them off a cliff even? What do you think Shinji would do if he found out? Ignore the affections, flat out tell them off, etc?
    24. Have you ever had a ComaDream? If so, tell about it!
    25. If Paul was framed for a murder and was arrested by Officer Jenny. How do you think Ash would react and what do you think Paul would do to prove his innocence?
    26. What kind of drunks do you think Shinji and Satoshi are?

Shippers List
    ♥ Sweet May
    ♥ Kurai
    ♥ Katsu Koneko
    ♥ The Reowned Obscurity
    ♥ MyCurrentObsession
    ♥ S-Unit
    ♥ Tadashi
    ♥ Emerald_Infectiion
    ♥ riolulu
    ♥ Legerdemain
    ♥ Yuitheeevee
    ♥ Dragonphantom
    ♥ Swampert_trainer
    ♥ Comashipping Girl
    ♥ Takachu
    ♥ catzeye
    ♥ Fuji 2.0
    ♥ WGCV23
    ♥ pokefan#493
    ♥ Neko The Umemployed Ninja
    ♥ Insanitized
    ♥ 5ilVer
    ♥ Awaibou

Okay let's have a blast!
    Credit to images (c) filb.de
    Last edited by Sweet May; 8th August 2009 at 10:02 PM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Freakin' YES. I'm glad someone did another topic for this~

Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

As you can see, my name's Kurai, and Comashipping is basically my Pokemon OTP (One True Pairing). And one day, I'll stop being an idiot (or rather, keep being one) and write an essay on them. Because I'm that lame.

Why am I interested in Comashipping? Because Ash rival ships (Ash ships in general) always catch my attention. And I love Paul's character--much different then the usual ones I've been seeing lately. While he's not PURE evil, he's definitely got that edge.

And their relationship together would be, just as you named the thread, obviously far from sweet and happy. Or that's really how I tend to see it. Like I say all the time, I like looking at the dynamics for pairings, and if it's not interesting enough (no personality clash, subtle similarities, basically CONFLICT--a helluva lot of it, because I'm such a drama-freak), then I'm not going to look twice at it.

And that's why Comashipping caught my eye. And...uh, I guess there you have it.
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

*o* ilu Sweet May~

Kurai~ Nice to see ya again! dangitutookfirstpost

http://pureyades.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ssh.html

Nya~ Hello there everyone! Nice to see that the ComaShipping thread has been revived and has been...beautified improved so...so...much~. *o* I'm from the last thread and have been in love with ComaShipping since DP006! DP003 really tuned me off Shinji... (most likely because of the animation style).

How I first came into terms with the concept of Coma...
    I was searching through Japanese fanart sites and came across pureyades's fanart site. Pure's art style pulled me on and as I looked at the fanart of Shinji & Satoshi, I couldn't help, but think of the possibility of them together.

DP006 came on and it clicked~ Alright, also I love rival shippings, they're just awesome. Clash. Slash. Whoo conflict.

Let' see...stuff I made. -cough

ComaShipping Stamp
    ComaShipping - Lovesick Sato-chan (Fanart)
    ComaShipping - Prince Tutu (Fanart)

Now that Shinji's coming back soon in Japan... Let the ComaLand open its gates to others.~

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    LMAO OMG that thing is soooo adorable *__*

My name is Tadashi, and I like ComaShipping.

What?

Oh fine.

I like it because of the interactions between Ash & Paul. At first, I hated that Paul kid. I honestly wanted him to die in a fire because of his damn attitude. ESPECIALLY WHAT FOR WHAT HE DID TO CHIMCHAR DDDDD< And at one point, I was rooting for Ash to punch him in the face. Ssh. Well, I still kind of am, but not so much anymore. As I came to an understanding of Paul's personality, I decided that Ash was an okay guy to pair him with. So, here I am. I want to see more of their interactions, I want to see some more tension-filled moments (), and yes I still want Ash to punch him in the face. Happy? XD
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Yayy, ComaLand! *joins in*

Hey everyone!~ You can call me TRO, and a bit of a yaoi fangirl. ...Well, more than a bit... ^^;;
    I first got into Comashipping because I love Ash-rival ships and I love Paul-ships. Also, I find myself drawn to ships that would result in conflict, angst, much sexual tension, etc. Like the thread title says, it's quite the "destructive love". Which = awesome 8D
    Plus the angry-smut fanfics helped fuel my love. ;;
    Something about Comashipping just *clicks* for me, ya know?
    Last edited by omniouswind; 11th March 2009 at 1:48 PM. Reason: Rank Up-age! :D

d00med n0w

Comashipping is back, yay!

I'll admit, I ship Ash with many people, boys and girls, but Coma is one of my favorite ships at the moment. I think it's because... Ash and Paul just interact differently, you know? Like, it seems nine out of ten of the people Ash knows, he treats almost exactly the same. But when it comes to Paul... whoo boy.

Ash tries his hardest to befriend Paul and get him to see that his ways of training pokemon, while effective, are not right. Paul, on the other hand, tries his best to brush off the boy he dismisses as pathetic, but can't help take an interest in him. He can't understand why his method of training is so fruitful, for one, and just can't seem to grasp the entirety that is Ash in general.

The two would get on each other's nerves like no other and have the most complex and complicated relationship ever, but I really think the ship could work.
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

Comashipping is back my friends!

I'm a big-time yaoi fanboi and multi-shipper! I have so many favourite Satoshi-ships it is insane (Aerialshipping is my OTP).

I must admit, I wasn't too keen on Comashipping at first. I couldn't see Shinji really getting into anything relationship-wise with Satoshi without Shinji becoming too OOC. And Shinji becoming OOC would not do! (As far as I am concerned, only Jun can make Shinji OOC XD )

However, the fanfiction. The fanfiction. The Comashipping fanfiction out there is just wonderful. Most of the really good Coma fanfics (and most of them are good) can do it relatively IC for Shinji, and it has slowly grown on me.

Besides, it's a yaoi shipping. How could I not love it!
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

YAY SHIPPERS! Glad to see you all aboard the ship! So I added Kurai's fics and Katsu's art and a couple other things to make the first post all prettyful. 8D -gives out red and navy Pokedexs-

Ahem, watch DP118 CSers! I've recently watched it two hours ago and I can't stop fangirling over Shinji the interactions Satoshi and Shinji had. I dunno download or YouTube it but see it!~

I must come with a good introduction! Well, I'm Sweet May in case SPPF censors out my username. I've been a Comashipper since the first interaction they had in DP002/3 I can't remember which episode exactly but after seeing how Satoshi was all "D:<" at Shinji's "Shinou's Next Top Mukkuru" contest, I couldn't help but ship them and fangirl at all the episodes that has both of them breathing in the same scene. -bricked- But yeah the idea that a new rival who could piss off Satoshi to the extreme caught on to me. XD

MOAR FANART FOR YOU ALL (since those Pokedexes weren't enough)

Credit to the art: amabile

ONOMNOMNOM

I come, bearing another lame-ass one-shot done for an LJ comm that I so stole it from.

And that's some pretty fanart, thanks for sharing. <3 I always thought Coma didn't have much of it...then I actually searched, and found a lot of good ones. A trend that I've noticed, though, is the super-uke!Ash. Which I'm not too fond of myself ;;...but hey, whatever makes it look nice (and however you want to ship it <3) I guess.

EDIT: And I must know if there was any Coma hints from the PokeRinger episode. All I've seen so far is pictures. XD
    Last edited by Kurai; 14th March 2009 at 5:55 PM.

Episode 118 was cool. It's on YT, but I couldn't find it subbed, so I'll have to give my opinion based off of visuals. Let's see... Satoshi (Ash) spends the majority of his time trying to get Shinji (Paul) to talk to him as they compete, though his efforts don't seem to work very well. They both end up in the final round and have an intense aerial battle that, amazingly enough, Satoshi wins (he was getting his butt whopped until Staravia evolved...), and then Shinji says something to his Honchcrow (sp?) before finally saying something to him before mopily walking off, leaving Satoshi to stare wistfully at him from behind (I kinda want to know what he told his pokemon, actually. It looked deflated at what he said, but he barely said two syllables to it. I'm wondering if he might not have torn into it like he usually does when his pokemon lose. Is Shinji getting a bit nicer due to a certain someone's influence...?). Later on, Satoshi catches up to Shinji and the two have a short conversation in which I can only assume the latter insults the former, because the episode ends with Satoshi flaring up at Shinji as he walks away, and Hikari (Dawn) and Takeshi (Brock) trying to calm him down. The end!

Is this a good enough review for everyone?

Oh, and since I've got plenty of spare time, I went on a little hunt for AMV's and pictures. Here's what I've found~!

AMV's:
    Comashipping- Where'd You Go?- Fort Minor by AnimeWolfGurl115 (check the description for a story!)
    Comashipping AMV- Dirty Little Secret by gazeshippygyrl4533
    I Hate Everything About You by Nani4587 (this one is really good!)

And pictures:
    Endless' linearts -COLO by Zinoman
    Comashipping- hugby Endless-Summer181
    pokemon- stalker by galacta
    Coma- No battling by Endless-Summer181
    Comashippyness by Endless-Summer181
    Coma- Just... being there by Endless-Summer181

And that's all for now!
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

... yaa~! Lemme join! XD

Of course, I am lé Emerald Infectiion! Mostly known by Emerald both on the Internet & at RL Cosplay events...
    I'm interested in Comashipping because it's... I dunno, at first I thought it was totally unlikely, but then hints showed up (I LOVE my Psychology class, which helped me notice these things more) and I thought "Hmm..."
    ... I remember recording one episode on CN that I thought "ACK! HINTS! Must... Capture!!" XDD
    I'm big on mostly Palletshipping & Comashipping, but I like putting them together so that two guys can fight over Ash. X)
    Gahahaha! --poof-- >>;

bumpa bumpa

Cyn brings the best dang fanart, I swear <3

I haven't watched DP118 yet, but I don't know how much interaction there could be... how does Shinji react to the loss, anyway? What does he say to Ash?

Dang, MCO, you brought an awesome load of stuff! *hearts*

K, we need some kind of topic, yes? Just so I don't get infracted for spam, haha.

What do you like most about ComaShipping?

My favorite thing about Coma is just the overall chemistry between the two of them. The way that Shinji bashes Satoshi they talk to each other... it used to grate my nerves so dang badly, the way Shinji was so damned rude... but I've come to terms with it, so. But even though Satoshi is seriously bothered by him, it doesn't seem like he's actually trying to push himself forward that much... Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else felt this way?

Rawr~ This thread needs more love! It's such an awesome shipping that has like awesome fanart and fanfiction...

DP118 was awesome~ <3

I loved how Satoshi was like, "Would it kill you to say hi?" during it. I lol'd. And at the end where Shinji's like, "About Time" referring to evolving Mukubird. Hehe. It refueled my love for this shipping.

I really love how they interact. Satoshi tries to make friendly talk, but Shinji on the other hand turns it sour by bashing him. Then Satoshi's all, "WTH!" Yes, I feel the same way on your perspective Tadashi~!

I just love how we the fans can think of numerous wacky situations involving these two. Hehe. Like pureyades' site for instance. xD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=3205577

Like everyone else said, it's the way they deal with each other that draws me to the pairing the most. All of Ash's rivals, cept Kanto!Early Johto!Gary, have all been a whole heck of a lot nicer than Paul (and then Ash ends up losing to them). And while the interactions between Ash and them were good, with Paul and Ash it's way more interesting.

Also, he's a LOT of shades darker than all of them combined.

Of course, that might just be subjective, but Paul being Ash's complete and utter foil definitely helps. And it's starting to seem the kid just can't do anything without his rival's help/him being involved (directly or indirectly).

I need a compilation of hints from now til the end of time the season (actually from Paul's entrance to...the end of the season). Right now the Bulbapedia list o hints is decent, but that's not enough... because Krii still wants to write her Ship Manifesto for Coma, and needs moar. That'll probably come about after the season ends, of course.

I'm also pretty interested as to what kind of Character Development Paul will go through once the season comes to a close.

@Tadashi: I think hear you on what you're saying. ;D

Awesome~more art and more AMVs! Much go look at them now...

um...hey all. Sorry I didn't come here earlier. I was busy with stuff on a different forum. But comshipping is one of my favorite ships so...here I am!

One of the main reasons why it's aon my favorite a the moment is because of my current fic, Discover. I've been writing it for quite the amount of months, and it only has one chapter left that I'm too lazy to has yet to be finished. So...putting my heart and soul into writing it can sure make me love it! =D Plus I love the whole clashing personality thing and how competitive Satoshi gets...at least in the episodes I've seen.

as for a topic...

I have to say that I love the whole opposite personality thing and such. I feel like if they tried to do anything together, there would be a lot of arguing! But in the end they'd work it out. ^_^ Maybe.

Sorry, I havent seen a lot of the episodes. I really need to catch up on my pokemon watching....

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Riolulu~ Welcome! Oooh, mind if you link your Discover fanfic? ^w^

I've been searching Youtube lately and there isn't that much vids of Coma... :O I may make a Comashipping video since it's so unloved there. :3 I already got the perfect-ish song for them. ^^

Nya, just reading this thread is making me obsessed with Coma again. xD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=2039088

nyan nyan! btw thanks guys for bumping!
    Pretty art Katsu! Gotta love pixiv. :'D Also thank you MyCurrentObsession for being links of doom! I shall add all the lovely things to the lovely list~

What do you like most about Comashipping?
    I love it when people bicker and seeing how perfect Satoshi and Shinji look when they fight about a certain way they fight and such makes me like the shipping the most. I can't forget about Shinji's secret habit of stalking the kid. 8D

Oh welcome riolulu to the castle of Satoshi/Shinji goodness!

Okay to keep the place alive, I got this idea off a community from LiveJournal buuuut, we can do activities designed for a specfic day of the week. Basically this is the run up:

Sunday is Caption Sunday
    Monday is FanArt Monday
    Tuesday is AMV Tuesday
    Wednesday is Drabble Wednesday
    Thursday is Fanfiction Thursday
    Friday is Crack Friday
    Saturday is Episode Review Saturday

Of course, if you think there's an activity we need to do, PM me with ideas! No one is forced to do these activites but if you'd like to participate, then by all means post your business! It will not take over the usual discussion but it's something to keep the place alive, ne?~

AND WELL IT'S SUNDAY (in EST) SO THAT MEANS IT'S
    CAPTION SUNDAY

Rules of the activity: Basically just grab one or two (or even three if necessary!) screencaps from the anime and make funny/romantic/etc captions out of them like a dialogue. Remember if it contains some inappropriate goods, place it under a spoiler tag. Same goes to screencaps from episodes that have not aired outside of Japanland.

HAVE FUN SHIPPERS!

Oh and a topic yes yes:
    What is the strangest thing you've seen in Comashipping?

ONOMNOMNOM

Great idea, Cyn ^_^

Here's my contribution to Caption Sunday (even though it's still technically Saturday, but I really won't be here tomorrow):

Yanked from here

Paul: That's it. I'm cutting you off.
    Ash: But... hey! What!? You can't do that! That's not fair! ;_;

Yanked from here

Paul: You know, you're lucky you've even met me, punk. That's something to tell our grandkids about.
    Ash: You had me at "our grandkids".
    *record scratch*
    Ash: I mean... oh... uh... aw crap.

Sorry about the size ;; And I'm really sorry about the cruddy captions ^_^;

WHAAAAAAAAT I thought this would have brought some activity to the place. Apparently not... XD;

Tadashi, your captions couldn't be cruddy compared to anything I would think of.

image from filb.de

Satoshi: HEY SHINJIII WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE COME BACK!
    Shinji: -ignores and meddles with burner- (in mind) I better get out of this place. It's either the flame or my head that gets hot.

>8P

[EDIT] WELL IT'S MONDAY SO THAT MEANS IT'S A NEW ACTIVITY OF THE DAY:
    FANART MONDAY
    Rules of the activity: Now it's time to spread the visual love by posting amazing artwork you find shareable. (and if they're not shareable, share any way >=D) Heck, you can even post your own art if you want to do some non-shameful advertising! Anything involving spoilers or inappropiate goods are to be placed in a spoiler tag! Same goes to art that is uber huge.

HAVE FUN COMASHIPPERS
    Last edited by Sweet May; 6th April 2009 at 5:36 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Fanart Monday, oh how I love thee~ -shot-

I need to find more fanart of these two, they're just awesome! I already submitted my fanart soo...no new stuff from me.

Spoiler:- 6 fanart:

Kaito of shadow,
    Yay thank you!

I would like to see your draws!

I want to bring these forum back to alive

anyway I will answer A question...

bring me one!!!

Yes Katsu always gets the best Coma fanart.
    NOW IT'S MY TURN!

Chuu credit to my dead and amazing fanartist aquamarine. (must find her site)
    Last edited by Sweet May; 7th April 2009 at 4:09 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Whaddya mean I was the only Caption post? :< *shakes head in shame*

And now for Fanart Tuesday!

Spoiler:- 5 fanart:

Enjoy, everyone ^_^

YAY MORE ART. Love the participation but it needs more juice. 8(

SO IT'S TUESDAY GUYS, THAT MEANS:
    AMV TUESDAY
    Rules of the activity: We love watching music videos and Comashipping so why not put them together? Basically show off AMVs that you or someone else made to spread the joy of good music and a good pairing.

HAVE FUN COMASHIPPERS

ONOMNOMNOM

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast