Ash: So you want me to suck THAT!?
    Paul: Yes.
    Ash: Are you on Crack?
    Paul: No.
    Ash: Then why would you...
    Paul: JUST TAKE THE @!#$% LOLLIPOP!
    Ash: Now your just being a Drama Queen.

Banner made by Skiyomi

o.o I got scarily quiet in here. No one posted yesterday and no one has yet posted today. Its what, AMV Tuesday now?

I dunno if any of these have been posted, but these are what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJRuAy0bP9o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzRNY...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT429...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4yhS5HgJSM

Its another version of the "F.U.N. Song"

*hears crickets cirp*

how sad that it's that quiet now. anyways Dragonphantom, i do believe those vids have been posted but i'm not sure

Spoiler:- off topic: a rant about the new harry potter movie:
    I'm the type of gal who loves cosplaying and watching anime. I don't enjoy shoujo with the exception of 2 which are Full Moon and MeruPuri. I usually stick to shonen manga. I own a volume of KashiMashi and that is probably the closest thing to yuri I'll ever get. I grew up on Pokemon and Sailor Moon sense the age of 4, so yeah, I've been a dork for most of my life

*hears the crickets too*

New topic:

What do you think would happen if Barry met Ash and Paul at Pokemon Center? How would Ash react to Barry's fanboying? How would Paul react?

Yea, lame I know.

*Tries to silence crickets*

What do you think would happen if Barry met Ash and Paul at Pokemon Center? How would Ash react to Barry's fanboying? How would Paul react?

Hmm...it would really depend on what Shinji and Sato were doing. I'll just go with they happened to be talking about something like battling....Ok, first, Jun would not even notice Sato at first. He would walk in and see purple hair and go ZOMG! ITS JUN *Hyperventilate*

Jun: ZMOG SHINJI! I LOVE YOU!
    Sato and Shinji: ........
    Sato: Hi Jun
    Jun: What are you doing there with my Shinji!?
    Sato:......*In low voice* Mine.....
    Shinji: *Walks away*
    Jun: SHINJI! *Glomp*
    Shinji: *Eye twitch* Get..off The human touch....it burns!
    Sato: *Starting to get annoyed* Jun?
    Jun: Hm?
    Sato: Get the *BEEP* off my Shinji! *Punch*
    Jun: >.0 WTF
    *Fight begins*
    Shinji:........
    *10 minutes later*
    Really, not much happened, but Shinji got bored of watching. He acctually stayed to watch.
    Shinji: *Grabs them both and splits them apart*
    Sato and Jun: o///.///o *He is touching me*
    Shinji: C'mon Sato... *Winks to Jun*
    Jun: *Walks into restroom*

Basically, Jun gets all fanboyish, Sato takes it for a while, gets really peeved then a lame fight begins (they really don't look like fighters). Shinji is quite amused at seeing them fight over him. He finally tears them apart It looked more like a threesome He takes Sato away and winks at Jun Plans for later maybe? Shinji drags Sato to an undisclosed area. The end.

Interesting. Veeeeeeeeeeery interesting.

Jun of course would be the Shinji fanboy he is and throw some of his love on Shinji. Shinji is somehow flattered that someone finds his methods to be... awesome. But then after he notices Jun's fanboyism is for something OTHER than his ~awesome~ methods, he attempts away from the rabid fanboy. (because no one likes fans that way) Satoshi just finds Jun annoying because the boy's hogging up too much time with his love but he doesn't see the fact that Jun's hitting on Shinji, hard. Shinji would then try to get away from all this and somehow drag Satoshi with him, scared that Jun might do anything to him. D'AWWWWW

Satoshi has seen Jun fanboy once. (well twice) His reaction was negative because the idea that someone else likes Shinji that way made poor Sato-chan sad someone admires Shinji's way of training his Pokes. SHINJI OF COURSE WOULD BE CREEPED OUT BUT MAYBE A LITTLE AMUSED BECAUSE THEN HE CAN SEE SOME PEOPLE FIGHT FOR HIM! Satoshi vs. Jun fighting for love. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

Annnd because this is the Comaland thread, Satoshi wins. HA!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Paul would be all "pssshhhhaaaawwwww" and Ash would be like "hey hey easy on Paul here...but thanks!!!! =D" <-- hint hint!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji 2.0 View Post

Ash: So you want me to suck THAT!?
    Paul: Yes.
    Ash: Are you on Crack?
    Paul: No.
    Ash: Then why would you...
    Paul: JUST TAKE THE @!#$&#37; LOLLIPOP!
    Ash: Now your just being a Drama Queen.
    XDDDDD lol nice caption XD

I also like that screenshot! Paul is like "So what if I was checking you out?" and Ash is all "oooooh? you like meeeee?" >3 HEHEHEHEHEHE

~riolulu

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    I also like that screenshot! Paul is like "So what if I was checking you out?" and Ash is all "oooooh? you like meeeee?" >3 HEHEHEHEHEHE
    Lol we ALL know Paul is checking Ash out. DP 100 anybody? The first time Paul ever appeared on the show? The Wallace Cup. Paul likes keeping his eye on his lover rival.

Now to answer my own topic.

Well we all know Barry is going to jump and scream and go "OMG OMG IT'S PAUL" Paul would hear his screaming and be pretty annoyed until he finds out Barry agrees with his training methods. Ash on the other hand would be upset that Paul is paying attention to Barry at moment. Then Ash would try to battle Barry and Paul would watch the the two boys fight over him. Ash wins and gets to keep Paul (not that Paul doesn't mind of course)

barry would go all fanboy when he sees paul. ash is right next to paul -wether they were in a fight or planning to go on a date, well it's up to you-. paul starts to get annoyed and ash trys to escape but paul grabs his wrist and pulls him into a kiss (IDK!) and then grars at barry that reads 'do you now GET IT.

meh my senaio sucks...
    I'm the type of gal who loves cosplaying and watching anime. I don't enjoy shoujo with the exception of 2 which are Full Moon and MeruPuri. I usually stick to shonen manga. I own a volume of KashiMashi and that is probably the closest thing to yuri I'll ever get. I grew up on Pokemon and Sailor Moon sense the age of 4, so yeah, I've been a dork for most of my life

I'm Back!
    Camp sucks...
    anyway time to answer the topic.
    Barry would go crazy fan boy and glomp and hug Paul.
    Ash would feel jealous but not know what it is.
    Paul would be @#$&#37;$ that someone was touching him and it wasn't Ash.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I've been gone forever! D8 sorry guys, I finally beat Pearl's Elite 4 so that opened up a bunch of new things, so I trained a Rotom.

Anywyay, I see a new topic!

Basicly what everyone predicts, that Barry would go all fanboy squeal and run up to Shinji in an attempt glomp. I can see Shinji stepping to the side and Jun crashing into the floor. XD (Ala that episode with Sato's Gligar running into him.)

I actually think Satoshi would be clueless as to why Jun is acting that way, because that seems to be a bit too much for just "admiration". He would be pretty angry for the two swapping strategies, but then Shinji would dump Jun's conversation because he's too spazztic for him and more annoying than Satoshi on a good day.

If no one else has a topic, I want to ask this question.

When do you think the next time Shinji would appear? What would it be like and how will Satoshi react?
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

When do you think the next time Shinji would appear? What would it be like and how will Satoshi react?
    Paul will show up about right before Ash has his last gym battle.
    Ash will be mad the he lost to Paul still but also embarrassed because Paul would have his last gym badge before him.
    Ash would also be blushing from seeing Paul again because he has wet dreams of them together.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I'd say probably either in Sunnyshore City or in Twinleaf. I have a feeling Barry will be there the next time he appears so we get to see Ash's jealousy and Paul's annoyance. However, after Ash and Paul's last battle, I feel Ash will probably a little shy towards Paul and may not want to be around him. Paul will act like he doesn't care but he knows what's going on. They may have some alone time (hopefully) where Paul tells Ash to snap out of it.

No pictures then here's one.

Ash: I love you Paul! *Blushing*
    Paul: *Shocked*
    Reggie: I knew this would happen someday.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Satoshi:.....Shinji....I Love you!
    Shinji: I....love you too, Satoshi...
    Reiji: *Gets up* I'm gonna start planning the wedding.

Ash: HEY Paul! Why don't you and me do it right here, right now!
    Paul: Say WHAT!?!?!?
    Reggie: *gets up* Let me get out of here while I can.
    Last edited by catzeye; 23rd July 2009 at 3:47 AM.

catzeye wins.

sorry but that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji 2.0 View Post
    Thanks Fuji, I didn't see that one yet. Lol how ironic, for Shinji anywyay. Sounds like Puffy Ami Yumi. Or so my sister says, because we could recognize their voice. I like the person that made it, she made the Agony Coma video. I loled so much at that last part. XD

Edit: Oh yeah, found this, not sure if anyone has posted this one yet.

Paul Makes The Good Girls(and Ash) go Bad

Also has hinted Novel, OutCry/Faraway and Ikarishipping.
    Last edited by Vulpixi_Misa; 22nd July 2009 at 5:32 AM.
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

It's Drabble Wednesday!

Phone Call

Ash, Dawn and Brock limped towards a nearby Pokecenter. They had just been attacked by a group of rabid Magikarp. When they reached the Pokecenter, they all slumped down to the floor unceremoniously. The trio leaned on each other's back an moaned in harmony unaware of the looks they were given and the comments being thrown around about "rape" and "a threesome"

"Owwww....I never want to see another Magikarp again in my life!" Ash whined.
    "SAME HERE!!!" replied Dawn and Brock in unison.

Just then Nurse Joy walked over to the group. After standing there for a few seconds, puzzled by the bruises covering the kids, Nurse Joy spoke.

"Um...excuse me? Are you Ash Ketchum?" She questioned.
    "Uh..oww..yea. I am." Ash said.
    "You have a phone call."
    "I do?"
    "Yes and the young man is very impatient...please see him now"
    "You know" Brock chimed in with an unsually squeaky voice "If I wasn't so bruised up in certain places, I'd ask you out to a romantic dinner"

Nurse Joy ignored Brock's antics and walked away. This left Ash and Co. to get up and walk over to the phones by themselves. After about five minutes, the group had managed to get to the phone. No sooner had they got there, did the screen light up to reveal the caller--Paul.

"P-Paul!" Ash exclaimed. He tried (and failed) to hide the blush creeping up on his face.
    "What took you so long? And what the hell is with all those bruises?" Paul asked. He was concerned but wouldn't show it.
    "We got attacked by rabid Magikarp Paul!" Dawn chirped "They flew out the river and smacked us around!
    "............................And who are you?" Paul said nonchalantly.

Before Dawn could react Brock had grabbed her by the waist and led her away from the screen. Ash watched his friends disappear from sight before he turned back to Paul.

"You got attacked by Magikarp" Paul asked.
    "Yea." Ash responded.
    "HAHAHAHAHA!!" Paul roared while doubling over in laughter, "You are so pathetic it kills me! HAHAHAHA!"
    "It's not funny Paul. It hurt. Really bad too. I got boo-boos" Ash complained now red-faced from blushing.
    "Boo-boos! HA!"
    "PAAAAAUUUULLL! Shut up! It stings and burns"
    "Ah...suck it up loser. Be a man" Paul said instantly returning to his usual cold demeanor.
    "But I can't suck it up Paul" Ash stated while he began to moan like the damned.
    "......Whatever Ashley"

With that Paul hung up the phone. Ash was now fuming at the insult and tried desperately to call Paul back to retort. Unfortunately he couldn't get through. He stormed away from the phones to go meet up with a fuming Dawn and a squeaky Brock. Paul however, was enjoying the new pet name he had given his rival.

"Ashley, Has a nice ring to it." He chuckled "My little Ashley"

With that Paul left the phone booth and headed down the road to the Sunnyshore Gym.

~Yea I know that's not a drabble....and it was spur of the moment so it isn't all that good.
    Last edited by catzeye; 25th July 2009 at 6:29 PM.

great story.

oh boy, first we had gary calling ash 'ashy-boy' now we have paul calling him ashley

Lol thanks...
    It's gotten dead in here

I think we need a new topic but I have no topic. =(

*Cricket chirps*

Lonely...oh so lonely. Its what, episode review Saturday? I never did those >.< Uhh...topic...topic...topic....Is a lame one alright?

If Hikari or *gasp* Takeshi confessed their love for Shinji to Satoshi, what do you think Satoshi would do? Would he flat out tell them off, unwilling help them with Shinji 'cuz thats just the way he is, or push them off a cliff even? What do you think Shinji would do if he found out? Ignore the affections, flat out tell them off, etc?

Lame. But I had a dream about it.
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 26th July 2009 at 4:40 AM.

If Hikari or gasp Takeshi confessed their love for Shinji to Satoshi, what do you think Satoshi would do? Would he flat out tell them off, unwilling help them with Shinji 'cuz thats just the way he is, or push them off a cliff even? What do you think Shinji would do if he found out? Ignore the affections, flat out tell them off, etc?

Well, he feels all SPAZZ in his heart but he's all dense so he's not sure what it is but he feels really upset and jealous or whatever but then he just smiles at them and is all "Alright! I'll help you win him!" but he doesn't really want to but he's going to anyway. So then he's trying wholeheartedly to set Shinji up with Hikari or Takeshi (lol) on a date and then he's like all jealous and hurting and wants to cry but doesn't know why. Shinji notices this and is highly amused cause he's never seen Satoshi like this so he lets him continue and plays along with the game. Then he says something to Hikari/Takeshi (lol) and Satoshi like gets really upset and runs off to the other room cause he can't take it. Shinji then goes after him all amused and then starts calling him an idiot and laughing at him but not in a way as if making fun of someone hurtfully. Satoshi's all huh? because Shinji sounds like he's being nice for once (yes, while laughing at him and calling him an idiot). So Satoshi's like "what are you doing?" and he was like all crying by now. Then Shinji just grabs him and shuts him up with a kiss.
    x

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast