Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

I KNEW YOU WOULD SEE IT MY WAY SOONER OR LATER. o/ Or maybe you've seen it that way. Iunno, I forgot. Anyway, you're adding some kinkzzz to your fic? I hope it fits in. XD

hahaha, in a barn. reminds me of this one FE fic I read, which is not relevant to this thread at all.

Shu is way more of Keet than Ash could ever be. XD And, well that, and Ash doesn't annoy me. ;;

I should be disturbed by that story you just told me, but I'm not.

Spoiler:- IUNNO, WITH ALL THAT CENSORSHIP:

I hope I just wasted 1 second of your life.

You know, I had an idea for Crack Friday (WHICH I THOUGHT UP IN MATH CLASS), but then I realized it's exactly the same idea in another thread. Even though I didn't mean for it to be. XD;;

EDIT: OH YEAH BABY, 500th POST STOLEN BY ME.
    EDIT2: NO. NO I'VE BEEN LIED TO! -cries-
    Last edited by Kurai; 23rd June 2009 at 9:37 PM.
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

*Looks* Nope, you got 501, I got 500 >:] *Evil laugh*

Somehow, I just knew you would't be disturbed. It seems like you don't get disturbed easily. This is gonna be fun, trying to find out what disturbs you.

(Sad) Attempt #1: Pokephilia is win. I am probably gonna write a Shinji x Weavile fic, why? 'Cuz its hot, Shinji is hot, Weavile is hot Pokephilia is hot. *Rambles about all Pokephilia fics I've read*

And Ryuichi is more of a keet than Shu^^ I wish I could claim three bishies... Ryuichi would be my third right next to Yuki and Shu....

Hmmm.... YukixSato ShinjixShu ahhh the images, sweet sweet images.

Hahahaha, NOTHING squicks me. Well, maybe 'nothing' isn't the right word. But I have a lot of kinks that people would probably throw up if they heard about them. o/

Bwahahaha, go ask Shin, go ask 'Misa. Go ask Taku. Go ask anyone on my friend's list on LJ. I. AM. IN LOVE. WITH. BLAZIKEN. Poke/Poke and Poke/Human is allllright with me.

WE'LL CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION OVER PM, BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC AND I DON'T WANT TO BE YELLED AT, BECAUSE THEN I'LL EMO IN MY ROOM FOR 550000 HOURS.

Just to stay on-topic:

Love Game, but AnimeWolfGurl115. Don't know if it's been posted yet, or if any of you guys have seen it. But it's Comashipping (OBVIOUSLY). I didn't watch it yet, because I'm lazy. =O GO JUDGE YERSELVES. I'll just bookmark it...or something.

I'll be back later with a new topic. o/

Wow, I laughed mostly at that vid, but it was cute x3

Alright, to the PMs *Flies away* I don't want to be emo in my room either x3

Oh gosh~ xD I'm not the only one connecting ComaShipping with YukixShuichi from Gravitation. Now someone must draw fanart with Satoshi as Shuichi and Shinji as Yuki. ;3

And now for even more ComaSprites. xD

http://pureyades.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Oh gosh~ xD I'm not the only one connecting ComaShipping with YukixShuichi from Gravitation. Now someone must draw fanart with Satoshi as Shuichi and Shinji as Yuki. ;3
    The thought of Satoshi with pink hair kinda killed me for a moment. The connection however is <333

500 posts... already!? Wow you guys are full of Comashippy-ness. :O Has all the adrenaline from the rides in COMALAND gone to a bunch of heads but congrats Comaland residents!~

That Love Game AMV took me on a trip to the world of lulz. Will probably never think of the song the same again. SUCH IMAGES... IT CANNOT BE UNDONE!

Oh and those Coma sprites are cute.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Lol wtf all the gravitation talk. I'm sad plz.
    I'm a pokephile too... But, phantom, I don't think Shinji x Weavile makes any sense since Weavile actually lost right away. I prefer Shinji x Donkarasu because I saw an awesome picture.

Anyway the kanji from that pic from before is refusal. So Shinji's like "HELL NO" at Satoshi's suggestion to play with fire. I don't know what was wrong with me this morning but I read it as one big kanji because of the handwriting and was all "What IS that?" but now it makes sense that it's two.

Anyway, yes. I'm slacking on coma works. Someone punch/threaten me to work.

Krii is in love with Blaziken's hips.
    x

OK in some places its already Wendsday (In only 6 minutes for me). I got an idea for a drabble so I shall write it now! On my Wii
    It's sorta Coma, Its about Shinji, Sato, Eiri Yuki, Shuichi Shindou. Uber short, but hey, its a drabble!

Rated: PG
    "Shinji! What are you doing, please no!" A distressed Satoshi was yelling as his boyfreind was almost literally dragging him in a hallway of some apartment building. At the end of the hallway, similar screams could be heard.
    "YUKI YUKI YUKI YUKI! WHY?! Don't you love me?!" These cries came from Bad Luck's singer, Shuichi. His lover, famous novelist Eiri Yuki, was smoking, as usual, and rubbing is temples.
    "Damn brat, shut up, your giving me a headache. We are gonna do this so stop bellyacheing." He told Shuichi, taking a drag from his cigarette before he carelessly threw it into an ashtray. Shuichi wimpered and quickly changed into his dog costume, pawing at Yuki's leg.
    *Ding dong*
    "Finally..." Yuki got up and opened the door. Shinji was standing at the door, Satoshi was sitting on the floor, cheeks puffed and arms crossed, Shinji holding onto him by the collar.
    "Got the goods?" Shinji stated calmly. Yuki said nothing and walked inside. Loud thumps and noises could be heard before Yuki emerged holding Shuichi, still in his dog costume, holding him in the same fashion as Shinji was holding Satoshi.
    "Looks like you dressed him up for me. Looks a little pathetic, is he really worth my Sato?" He looked down at Shuichi, who wimpered. "The real question is are we gonna do this trade or what?" Yuki sounded impatient as he lifted Shuichi up and handed him to Shinji, who in turn gave him Satoshi.
    "YUKI! PLEASE NO!" Shuichi yelled.
    "SHINJI! PLEASE NO!" Satoshi pleaded as well. Shinji proceeded to drag Shuichi away, Yuki smiled and waved "Have fun Shu-chan~ Be a good boy!" Yuki turned his attention to Satoshi. "You better be half as good as my Shu-chan, I gave that guy my new book that hasn't been released along with a one-month supply of OJ." Sato remained silent as the door closed, the only sounds that could be heard were Shuichi and Sato still being dragged.

YES, It. Sucks. Wrote on the spot while IV breeding, so not much detail. Hope it wasn't an utter waste of anyone's time ^^;
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 24th June 2009 at 3:49 PM.

^ Nice drabble Dragonphantom.

Now for mine it sucks yes.

The Apricorn Tree

"What the hell are you doing" Shinji asked as he stood at the base of the Apricorn tree. He could not believe Satoshi was climbing that thing.
    "I'm trying to get my hat Shinji!" Satoshi called from above. Satoshi's hat had been blown off his head and landed in the tall, thin Apricorn tree. Satoshi manuevered slowly through the branched as Shinji stared with disbelief.
    "Just come down here" Shinji growled
    "Why?"
    "Because I said so."
    "You are NOT the boss of-" Satoshi started to say as he lost footing on the branch that held his hat. Shinji's eyes widened before giving himself a facepalm at the sheer stupidity of his boyfriend.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Help me!" Satoshi screamed while still holding onto his hat. Pathetic, thought Shinji as he sidestepped out the way of the falling Satoshi. Satoshi hit the ground with a thud on his butt.
    "SHINJI!! Why didn't you catch me?" Satoshi wimpered while rubbing his butt.
    Shinji didn't answer him. Instead, he smirked that smirk that makes Garchomps scream for their mommies.
    "Well now that you're hurt" Shinji all but purred, "I get to have some fun while taking care of you."
    Satoshi gulped and clutched his hat as he saw the smrik evolve into a devious grin. He watched Shinji look up but didn't think to look up with him. If he thought to do that, he would've seen that giant Apricorn making a beeline straight for his head.

xD Yours was funny. Garchomps scream for their mommies? No, they don't. USUALLY. Only Shinji can do that to them x3
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 24th June 2009 at 9:36 PM.

x3 OMG! I LOVE IT! The drabbles are awesome! My favorite is the Gravitation one. Oh man. I can so picture that. xD

Oh and I just watched DP132 subbed and...

Reiji - You two had a good battle. Thank you.
    Shinji - Yeah, you're right.
    Reiji - It's been a long time since I've seen such an expression on your face.
    Shinji admitted that it was a good battle? OMG and with such an expression! x3

Spoiler:- Uxie's Shadow:

..>:|
    x

Ok I want to watch it.....I hope someone puts it up soon. >_<

I think I might put that crappy drabble up on FF.net to see what might happen.

KKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I feel like a bad person for abandoning this thread. but it's not my fault (exuses, i know)

But I have been busy working on the layout (finished) for the Shinji cosplay I'm going to be making ( my only 2 gal friends got really happy when they heard about my project) when I get my fabric money.

Anyways, the drabbles are awsome (some of the best fanfictions I've read are drabbles)
    I'm the type of gal who loves cosplaying and watching anime. I don't enjoy shoujo with the exception of 2 which are Full Moon and MeruPuri. I usually stick to shonen manga. I own a volume of KashiMashi and that is probably the closest thing to yuri I'll ever get. I grew up on Pokemon and Sailor Moon sense the age of 4, so yeah, I've been a dork for most of my life

FFFFFF, I just noticed Shin's signature. That's hot, man.
    I'm in love with EVERYTHING Blaziken, boo.

Wiiiilll gooo watch Uxie's Shadow after her class today. Maybe. Simply for the fact that Ash is thinking about Paul, and that's all I really need.
    Lololo OF COURSE IT'S A FILLER!

Anywho -claps hands- nice drabbles you guys! I read them yesterday and they both made me giggle (OBVIOUSLY, I WAS TOO LAZY TO POST YESTERDAY). XD I miiiight have a fanfic for today, if I don't cry while I'm in Pre-Calc. I don't have it written or anything, but I have an idea...maybe I'll just write it during my night class...

Katsu: IS THAT FOR REALS? Oh wow, then my hatred for those two episodes has lessened dramatically~! Well okay, maybe hate's a strong word.

Yuitheeevee: REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE: Pics or it didn't happen.

I thought the golden rule was: It's only illegal if you get caught.

But okay, I'll post a pic or two of it when I'm done...
    I'm the type of gal who loves cosplaying and watching anime. I don't enjoy shoujo with the exception of 2 which are Full Moon and MeruPuri. I usually stick to shonen manga. I own a volume of KashiMashi and that is probably the closest thing to yuri I'll ever get. I grew up on Pokemon and Sailor Moon sense the age of 4, so yeah, I've been a dork for most of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Katsu: IS THAT FOR REALS? Oh wow, then my hatred for those two episodes has lessened dramatically~! Well okay, maybe hate's a strong word.
        Spoiler:- screenshot:

;D Does this answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    WE'LL CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION OVER PM, BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC AND I DON'T WANT TO BE YELLED AT, BECAUSE THEN I'LL EMO IN MY ROOM FOR 550000 HOURS.
    I fell out of my chair, hit my head on the ground, rolled over in pain, rolled over into my desk, continued to laugh hysterically, wet my pants a little bit, and got up and laughed some more. You suck so bad! That was funny!!!
    The rain whips the lonely and crushed soul
    The dark clouds are closing fast, the wind is blowing the colors of life away.
    The growing shadow will darken my dreams, and with the fire inside me it feeds
    I'll be screaming in the stars when it's over
    Storms are raging on the path to home, once so silent and calm
    the desperate glare of the dark light is cast on the fallen one
    And when the illusions sigh no more, the journey to new dream will carry on
    'cause life is just a beautiful death

Dear. Gods. Above. *Changes desktop* You have no idea what this screenshot did to me. Snapped me out of my ZOMG Michael Jackson died! )'= mode Ok, and it did something else...

Sato must have loved that look so much.

Hmmm. I just noticed Shinji's shirt covers about half his neck....Interesting.
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 26th June 2009 at 1:59 AM.

So Shinji enjoyed a battle with Satoshi? Even if it was a humiliating defeat for Satoshi?

One word: YAY!!!

At least those two episodes weren't a complete waste of potential.

Off topic: Michael Jackson is dead T_T

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    So Shinji enjoyed a battle with Satoshi? Even if it was a humiliating defeat for Satoshi?

One word: YAY!!!

At least those two episodes weren't a complete waste of potential.

Off topic: Michael Jackson is dead T_T
    I think he enjoyed it /because/ it was a humiliating defeat. Ah well, Shinji was happy, I'm happy. Hope he returns soon and beats Sato again.

Ah yes, so sad. I wonder what my mom will think... *Is scared to leave room*

I know! It surprised me too especially after he said that he smiled! Shinji didn't sneer at him or call him pathetic this time.

Spoiler:- screenshots:

Sato was angry Shinji didn't talk to him. Poor Sato, but at least he cheered up 1 whole episode later. Personally, I wanted him to be sad for a few episodes.

That second screenshot, is he smirking or smiling?

Do you have a screenshot of the sand blowing at him? Can't believe he didn't get sand in his eyes
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 26th June 2009 at 2:21 AM.

;D Oh yes~ Shinji was giving him the silent treatment. xD Yeah same...I was surprised the sad phase was short.

Both? xD

Spoiler:- screenshot:

No, not that one But its still beautiful How do I describe... It was durring the battle, dunno what part, I gotta watch to tell you when it was x3 Dunno if it was from an attack collision, I think it was...Gotta check.

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast