Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

I wanna write fanfics but I phail at writing x.x I wanna draw them, but I phail at drawing people, but I have the urge to draw them as dogs xD I will probably phail at that too x3

Gods. I just love Comashipping so much too, it boarders on obsessive, no, it is obsessive xD On everything I can write it on, I let the world know I love Comashipping x3 On my Myspace, homework, backpack, room, myself, my DS, and recently, my dreams. I had a ComaDream ^o^ IT.WAS.AWESOME!!!!11!! Rated X, best dream ever by far =3

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    On my Myspace, homework, backpack, room, myself, my DS, and recently, my dreams. I had a ComaDream ^o^ IT.WAS.AWESOME!!!!11!! Rated X, best dream ever by far =3
    Care to share? >w>
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I don't have a LJ but I think I'll make one..
    I'm ok at writing maybe I could make some one-shots.

I'm pretty obsessed with comashipping- it's one of the shippings that makes since.

Hai gaiz, I'm done.

That art trade I promised some time ago. >.>

Bah.

ANYWAYS, it's... Crack Friday? What do we do today? :3
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Shinji looks cute with his hair tied =3 I have a secret fetish of pictureing him with female J-Rock cloths x3 Ah, if only I could draw x.x

I'll post my ComaDream next time I am on since I gotta go right now. I think I would make that dream into a One-Shot if I wanted to xD Perhaps I can make it a drabble, so I don't have to think so hard ^^

On a totally unrelated note, I passed my Cahsee exam x3 With scores of 407 in Math and 443 in English. I think I will celebrate by doing something Coma-related. I think I am gonna try to draw ComaArt! I might phail, but I shall try¡¡¡!!!

On a totally unrelated note, I passed my Cahsee exam x3 With scores of 407 in Math and 443 in English. I think I will celebrate by doing something Coma-related. I think I am gonna try to draw ComaArt! I might phail, but I shall tryˇˇˇ!!!
    Congratulations!!! I got to go to school on Sunday for review (UGH!!)

So it's crack friday huh? So I guess we break out the happy snacks and coma-crack?

COMACOOKIES PLZ.

...I should totally bake cookies that look like Satoshi and Shinji.

*gives comacookies*

Just letting you know, if these cookies were made in real life, they'd be charcoal.

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    *gives comacookies*

Just letting you know, if these cookies were made in real life, they'd be charcoal.
    XDDD lol
    No I can actually try to make pokemon shaped cookies. Getting the shape might be hard though but I can make good cookies. ;_; I want to get a picture of Shinji and Satoshi and get it put on a cake for me. Ohyes. I will eat comashipping. (Whut? so random)

Nyah~ The thread has grown so much~ ;A;

Anyways, well I was doing my usual pixiv search when I came across ComaChus! <3 So adorable!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=4178704

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=4178704

AWWWWW!!! SO ADORABLE!!!!

*ahem* I have a topic for everyone.

Since today is Mother's Day, what do you think Paul and Ash will buy for their moms? Will they tell their moms about their relationship?
    Last edited by catzeye; 10th May 2009 at 3:57 PM.

@Katsu

OH MY GOSH THOSE ARE THE MOST ADORABLE COMACHUS EVAR. ....EVAR. >w<

Since today is Mother's Day, what do you think Paul and Ash will buy for their moms? Will they tell their moms about their relationship?

I've been reading Travels of the Trifecta, so I assume Paul's mom is dead. But about Ash's mom, well, I don't know if he wants to scare his mother on Mother's Day, but if he wanted to be really honest, he would tell her. And of course, Paul has to be there when he calls her. She'd be really happy for them though.

Speaking of which, I have to call my mother. =<
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I guess we'll never know if Paul's mom is dead.

Happy late Mothers Day x3 This whole week, I have been obsessing over the whole Brandon-Shinji thing x.x I also wonder what Shinji will think when he finds out Satoshi beat Brandon.

I'm guessing he taunts Ash or gets furious.

Concerning the Brandon being Shinji's dad... Didn't Reiji not have that one battle frontier symbol? So he just didn't beat his dad? :>

And I totally just got a "mom" plot bunny from the whole Mother's Day topic. ._. Involving Satoshi, Hanako, and Shinji not wanting to meet Satoshi's mom, and Hanako spoiling them? Iuno. XD

xD Gotta love plot bunnies!

I will have a drabble for tomarrow! I decided to convert my ComaDream into a drabble because no good plot bunnies came to me x3

I will say my dream has to do with maid outfits and eventually a nice, soft haystack in a barn ^^

xD Gotta love plot bunnies!

I will have a drabble for tomarrow! I decided to convert my ComaDream into a drabble because no good plot bunnies came to me x3

I will say my dream has to do with maid outfits and eventually a nice, soft haystack in a barn ^^
    I wish I had Coma based dreams. Sadly, I only have dreams about pairings my sister likes and she has my pairing dreams. .___. (I dreamt of Sasuke/Naruto while she had a Coma dream. We were like, "Why, just... why?")

Anyways, haystack in a barn, sounds kinky~ X9 Can't wait to read. Ohohoh.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

To torment you all, I am not gonna do the drabble I mentioned earlier, instead, I shall turn it into a One-Shot I will q-work on after STAR Testing is done. I did come up with a drabble after re-looking at some ComaArt. Once I get on the computer and not my Wii, I shall write it =3 This one has to do with a drawing of Sato and Shinji under a mistletoe (You have all seen that one right?). Walking home from school today, I thought of a drabble to go with it x3

Ah, SasuNaru dreams, I love those^^ I have those quite often, I have also had dreams about L and Raito from Death Note. I always have a dream about my current anime obsession~♪
    Sasuke
    L
    Shinji

I have also had a dream with all three 0.o But they were all 16-17 yrs in my dream, so it was all good ^-^

Gee thanks for tormenting me. I'm still working on that vid. It's coming along very slowly.

*Sigh* I never have shipping dreams that involve anime it seems.
    The only shipping dreams I have involve people I know in real life including myself and the guy I like.

I've had those way too often 0-0 (Dreams about the guy I like)

Anyways here is my drabble (Very first time doing any type of writing other than Roleplay):

'Ok! This is it, today will be the day I confess to Shinji! Only problem is...I don't know how...' The young Pokemon trainer Satoshi had been telling himself this for weeks now, but he never followed through on these words. It was now Christmas and Satoshi and his freinds found a cabin with a bedroom in the forest. There was just one thing about this cabin; it was already occupied. Shinji had arrived at the cabin first. Satoshi and Shinji were rivals who seemed to hated each other, but they didn't hate each other, they loved each other and were unaware. When the group saw Shinji in the cabin, Hikari insisted they leave.Shinji seconded that notion, but Satoshi managed to reach an agreement. Satoshi and his freinds were to stay in the cabin's main room and Shinji would keep the bedroom.
    Hours passed and Satoshi and co. had a Christmas tree they cut themselves and home-made decorations on the tree and scattered around the cabin. Satoshi spent all day mulling over how to confess to Shinji, he was just a bedroom away, but there were too many people and Pokemon for him to confess. So close, and yet so far. Shinji was in his room reading about various plants found in the forest they were in. Shinji closed his book and got up, leaving his room to get some air. Satoshi watched with a slight blush on his face as Shinji walked out. No one else was in the cabin, they had all gone out to get water and some berries. Looking out the door to make sure no one else was comming, Satoshi decided to go into Shinji's room. He snuck in quietly, checking that none of Shinji's Pokemon was keeping gaurd. 'Alright, coast clear!' He told himself. His attention was immediately drawn to a brightly colored book sitting alone on a desk in a corner of the room. He approached it and opened it without reading what the title was. The first page he opened to was exactly the solution of how to confess to Shinji, a mistletoe. 'Thats it! I just need to find one of these and hang it over the both of us!' This was the idea plotted in his head. After reading where you can find one, his face lit up, the mistletoe could be found in the forest he was in.
    "You pathetic excuse for a trainer, aren`t you the once who said that this is my room? Get out." Satoshi's heart stopped, Shinji had returned.
    "Oh... I was just curious...thats all, sorry..." Satoshi muttered.
    "How pathetic, just get out already." Shinji told him. Satoshi nodded and ran out of the room and the cabin. Hurt, but undeterred by Shinji's words, Satoshi ran to find a mistletoe. Shinji returned to his book that Satoshi forgot to close. A smirk came to his face when he saw what Satoshi had been reading. 'Hmm, interesting' was all that came to his mind.
    Satoshi returned from his trip victorious. A mistletoe cluched in between his fingers, he made his way back to the cabin. There was still no one there. Satoshi was too preoccupied with his mission to confess to Shinji. 'Good, the door to his room is closed!' Satoshi had to remain quiet so that Shinji would not hear him. Using a chair, he managed to get the mistletoe to stick on the frame of Shinji's door with a clear Band-Aid he got from his backpack. Satoshi then fixed his hair and checked his breath while making sure no one was comming. "Alright! I can do this. I can do this. I ca-"
    "Shut up, I don't wanna hear your voice!" Shinji's voice cut off Satoshi's pep talk to himself. Satoshi gulped, "Its now or never" he whispered to himself.
    "Umm... Sjinji, could you come out for a moment? I want to tell you something." Satoshi called through the door.
    Silence. Then, "Why don't you just tell me through the door?"
    "I can't I also want to show you something." Satoshi's heart was pounding. A chair could be heard sliding across the floor. Suddenly, Shinji was at the door, face to face with Satoshi.
    "Well?" Shinji told him coldly.
    Satoshi remained silent, to nervous to speak.
    "I'm going back in my room, how pathetic you are, wasting my-"
    "Shinji! Look up!" Satoshi quickly blurted before Shinji finished his sentence.
    Siinji looked up and saw the mistletoe, hanging gently above their heads. Shinji looked at Satoshi, then the mistletoe, and then back at Satoshi.
    "How pathetic." He said. Satoshi's heart sank, but then, "If you wanted to kiss me so badly you should have asked."
    Satoshi's face was lit up with pure joy. "Then, will you go out with me?" He asked, shaking. Shinji looked thoughtful for a moment. "Ummm, no. Your pathetic you know that? I'm the dominate one, I am gonna be the one asking you out. And you better say yes." Satoshi nodded slowly, for a second he thought Shinji rejected him.
    "Ok...So are you gonna ask me out now?" Satoshi asked, rather impatiently.
    "I might as well" Shinji stated calmly. "Satoshi will you-"
    "YES!" He exclaimed before Shinji was finished. He huggeg his new boyfreind. Shinji pushed him away and pointed up. "You loser, did you forget what we are under?" Satoshi blushed, he was going to kiss Shinji here and now!
    The next thing he knew, he was being embraced by Shinji and being pulled into a kiss. Their lips met and it was unlike anything Satoshi had ever felt. Shinji broke the kiss, much to Satoshi's dissmay. "Finally, something your not pathetic at...." Shinji commented as he pulled Satoshi into another kiss. They were both unaware that Satoshi's freinds had all returned and were staring wide-eyed at the couple.

Errr....I think this is longer than a drabble ^^; Once I started writing, I couldn't stop x.x And I can't put spoiler tags on it because I am on my Wii. Yup, I ended up writing this on my Wii .-. My hand hurts... Its my very first writing, so ignore as many errors as you can ^^;
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 14th May 2009 at 6:13 AM.

'3' should it be under a cut? I'm not sure.

Anyway it was really cute! ^^ ShinSato ftw! I'm gonna try starting my fic soon! =]

Thanks =3 I'm glad you liked it ^^ Thats gonna motivate me to try to write more~

0-0 My heart is pounding right now. I just finished watching American Idol. I got scared that Adam might have lost x.x *Looks at Comastuff to calm down* Thats better x3

Oh my gosh that was adorable~ >w< It was based off that picture by Raevell right? =3

Wow, you wrote it on your Wii? D8 That must have taken forever. .____.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Yup, based on that picture =3 I re-read it and I decided I am gonna make a Fanfiction account and start writing One-shots. I am gonna improve this one and work on the Maid one as well =D Hopefully I get better at writing x3

Yup, whole thing on my Wii. Took 2 hours x.x I missed part of American Idol (Adam Lambert FTW)

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast