Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

OK so maybe we should do what Kurai said and have a fic/art contest so no one will feel like they are going to suck at it.

^

Agreed. I will probably draw ComaBreons (Coma Umbreons), I can't draw people for nothing, but I do want to try the art contest.

FINALLY, I am on my computer on not my Wii x3 I can finally go back to the last two topics and answer them =D

Smile Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    I was thinking the same thing 0.o I had a very disturbing Okay, pretty nice image of that..... Shinji....bottom....fuzzy handcuffs....seme!Sato.... ShamWOW -Shot-
    Wow you just gave me a totally weird image...
    Sorry but you made me picture Ash as the top.
    and I could go with both fic/art contest

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji 2.0 View Post
    Wow you just gave me a totally weird image...
    Sorry but you made me picture Ash as the top.
    and I could go with both fic/art contest
    Thats exactly what I pictured as well... And I also have an off feeling I am gonna have a dream about this in the near future o.0

It's Fanart Monday guys? Yeah. ...Um, I have Coma-kitties.

which was a small part of the shipping meme that I was doing yesterday.

Also drew some Coma-kitties with Shin on iScribble a while ago.
    http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/dra...a-Kittens.html
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

^

Squee *Nosebleed* I have an obsession with cats. I will drool over cat boys x3 Ah... if only there was one at my school, but nope, only one cat girl, and thats me .-.

ComaKitties is probably the hottest form of ComaArt.

I started drawing ComaBreons, I like the idea for it, just not how they came out x.x Shinbreon standing over Satobreon with a collar on Sato along with a leash Shinji has in his mouth^^ If only I could draw that >.< I'll probably have to stick to something easier like Shinbreon kissing Satobreon while looking the other way and having a little blush on his face. Satobreon will be all wide-eyed, tail and ears standing straight up, ginormous blush on his face. Yup, I'm gonna go with this one, its easier.

^ Can't wait to see that DragonPhantom

Sadly there are no cat-boys at my school. Only werewolves and dragons...not that I complain. =3

I'm seriously considering drawing the stick Paul and stick Ash. Kidding, but the name tags gave me an idea for a drabble.

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    ^ Can't wait to see that DragonPhantom

Sadly there are no cat-boys at my school. Only werewolves and dragons...not that I complain. =3

I'm seriously considering drawing the stick Paul and stick Ash. Kidding, but the name tags gave me an idea for a drabble.
    You have Dragons! Coolness! My school is uber boring .-. I can't even talk to any of my freinds about Pokemon because they think I use hacks just because I have 5 boxes of Shinies and Pokerus x.x I can't talk to them about the show because all they say is 'The new Pokemon sucks, the old shows were better!' Its all they say, worst of all, I can't talk about Shippings of any kind to them D= You all save me from going insane!

I luff you all for that x3

Hiya! Can I join in this discussion?

Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

Why do I like Comashipping, you ask? Well, that's because;

1. They are my 2 most favorite guys in the Anime. n__n
    2. Their relationship is real interesting whether it be their rivalry or their romance getting involved (which would make their interactions a whole lot more funnier XD)
    3. Their polar opposites when it comes to how to treat a Pokemon correctly
    4. Their feelings for each other (even if they're not romantic. ^^) that shows every time they debate or see each other. Like, I think it's funny how EVERY time Satoshi sees Shinji, his attention immediately focuses on him and him ONLY. X3

Well, I hope I can be welcomed in this Comaworld. ;D

YESH! Another ComaFan!

Welcome welcome to ComaLand! You are the third to join in a week! Yayz new Comatopian!

I'm Phantom, a professional stalker I learned from watching Shinji and catnip obsessed person!

You shall feel very welcome and at home here^^ Shinji and Sato will make sure of it!

No gaurantees on Shinji making you feel that way

Another comafan? Welcome to Comaland!

My name is catzeye but you can call me neko.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Nice to meet you
    yes most of us are insane.
    Hope to see you back here soon.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. ^^ Now, since today's Drabble Wednesday...

Spoiler:- Drabble *Slight Spoiler for DP 131-132*:

Lol yay! Nice drabble. Now for mine

Spoiler:- Exam Time:

Lol ok I think that was a little more than a drabble and I know it kind of sucked. I did just make it up on the spot.

Default Fuji...

Saa...
    Ok now i wrote a very bad yet sad drabble
        Spoiler:- Painful Death:

sorry I know it's bad.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Nice drabbles everyone! *gives a round of applause*

Time for a new topic:

What would Paul and as do after the big battle in DP 131/132 if Ash Loses? What would they do if Paul loses? What would they do if it was a draw?

Ahhhh Shin diedddd. I blame pokemon Crystal and some other things that have stolen my attention lately. *KOFF*RNGshinyeggs*KOFF*

Anyway Shin is back and just spent.... a long time reading all of the posts since the last time she was here. .___.

I have a lot to say to some posts from the past couple pages but... now I'm too lazy to go back to them to check. ;_; I might try anyway but... Since it'll be a little off-topic too. I also failed yesterday cause I was up when they were showing the new pokemon episode and... forgot to watch it. =__=;;; I hope I remember next week when ShinSato battle. *v*;;;

First reply to Vulpixi's comacat pic:
    Ahhh you did it. <333 And I wasn't aware of it. WHYY. XD They're so cute.

And second is also to you regarding the post about Mako way way way back a couple pages:
    AWWW MAKO ;A; She's so cute. Okay that's all. LOL. Had to say it. I'll elaborate more in my next answer maybe.

Okay now to actually answer those questions I missed. XD

Would Satoshi and/or Shinji make good parents?

Spoiler:- My spammy long reply:

If Ash and Paul were both girls (as in, they started out as females, not randomly gender bended) would you still support this pairing?

I would definitely still support this pairing, especially if their personalities were the same. (I honestly don't look at gender with these things. If I think the two people's personalities clash, I'll support. There's a lot of girl/girl i support for this cause.) It'd still be my OTP.

What would Paul and as do after the big battle in DP 131/132 if Ash Loses? What would they do if Paul loses? What would they do if it was a draw?

(I think you typo'd Ash up there btw.)
    My reply is long and graphic. Enjoy, whoever reads it. :]

Spoiler:- My loooong colorful reply:

DONE!

What would Paul and Ash do after the big battle in DP 131/132 if Ash Loses? What would they do if Paul loses? What would they do if it was a draw?

Spoiler:- ^:
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 6th June 2009 at 7:32 AM.

What would Paul and Ash do after the big battle in DP 131/132 if Ash Loses? What would they do if Paul loses? What would they do if it was a draw?
    If Ash loses (witch is the most likely case) Paul would as of right now go back to being smug because he's better that Ash who beat the Battle Frontier. If Paul lost then Ash would be on a sugar rush from beating Paul and Paul would train his pokemon even harder to make up for this and try to get back at Ash. If it's a draw well...(Hides from the explosion)
    Saa...
    I'll be back.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Time to answer my own question.

If Ash loses he will think he won't ever impress Paul. Paul would continue insulting him and walk off knowing he won the battle and being dominant.

If Paul loses he will have a fit. Ash would try and be nice but Paul wouldn't have it. Paul would go sulk because his pride is hurt.

If it's a draw everyone goes and bashes the writers upside their heads.

Y helo thar Shin, haven't seen you in forever. ;A; I missed you. *hugs* Um, koff koff, anyways, to answer the topic:

Hm, I'm really hoping that Ash wins the next battle because it's really important and two episodes long! Face it, Ash has never won anything that involved Paul, minus the Tag Battle, which they won together (koffnotreallykoff) and the PokeRinger thing, which wasn't much because it's not really a battle...

Anyways, if Ash loses, I'll probably be sad. (Or really giddy since we all decided this would be the match that would decide their dominance and if Ashy boy loses, well, you know.) He'd probably feel really determined to beat Paul, whenever the next time would be. But then again, if this is a two parter, it might be a defining moment in their relationship and might really upset Ash and make him feel useless. *elsewhere, Shinji laughs*

If Paul loses... I'm not sure if he'll actually admit defeat and change his ways. (Perhaps that's too early? Maybe we should wait till the the Sinnoh League)

Sorry for the lack of participation from me guys. I've been on a Kirby-craze at the moment after beating Nightmare in Dreamland in two days. I've have a Coma one-shot that I've been trying to get out for the past week. I'll try to post it by Fanfiction Thursday. (Which is also the day that the episode comes out, yay.)
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

ZOMG Your right! The episode is Thursday =0 Its so close! I got 5 bucks Shinji wins!

I think I'll start up again on my one-shot based on my ComaDream most of it was smut so I have to add lots of buildup to it x3 Huh? What, no I didn't say anything about no smut in my one-shot *Backs away slowly* Errherm, ANYWAYS, I'll try to have that by Thursday as well as Vulpixi^^
    Last edited by Dragonphantom; 7th June 2009 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    ZOMG Your right! The episode is Thursday =0 Its so close! I got 5 bucks Shinji wins!
    OH we're betting now? I bet 10 bucks it will be awesome.

I put the AMV on hold. I'm leaning towards making a one-shot.

I bet 50 that Rocket dan will interfere at some point(s). They don't seem to like Shinji and Satoshi having their alone(?) battle time.

30 that Paul wins.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast