Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1026

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

  1. #651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji 2.0 View Post
    I thought Coma Day would be October 25 for the airing of episode 520.
    Where he gave Ash the Soothe Bell.
    *COMA MOMENT*
    Oh! Very yes to that! I like that! Yes, that means we can celebrate it this year. :3

    How will Satoshi's freinds, Reiji included, and his mom react to finding out about Shinji and Satoshi's relationship?
    Didn't... we already have a topic like this already? .___. Well, just to answer the topic, Reiji approves. Hikari fangirls, Brock mopes, etc etc.
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi_Misa View Post
    Oh! Very yes to that! I like that! Yes, that means we can celebrate it this year. :3

    How will Satoshi's freinds, Reiji included, and his mom react to finding out about Shinji and Satoshi's relationship?
    Didn't... we already have a topic like this already? .___. Well, just to answer the topic, Reiji approves. Hikari fangirls, Brock mopes, etc etc.
    I dunno, I didn't check, sounds familiar to me too o.o Gotta think of something else...... Ah! More lameness!


    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?

  3. #653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    I dunno, I didn't check, sounds familiar to me too o.o Gotta think of something else...... Ah! More lameness!


    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?
    It's a basic question asked in every shipping thread, maybe I just saw it too many times. .___.

    Anyway, to the Halloween topic, Satoshi would most likely dress up as something cool, like a Power Ranger. ...Or a Pokemon Ranger, or a pikachu. Yup. He loves his candy. Shinji would be all "Bah humbug" and stay home. ...Or he'd be the one egging people and TP (Twilight Princess? no Toilet Paper) people's houses.
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi_Misa View Post
    It's a basic question asked in every shipping thread, maybe I just saw it too many times. .___.

    Anyway, to the Halloween topic, Satoshi would most likely dress up as something cool, like a Power Ranger. ...Or a Pokemon Ranger, or a pikachu. Yup. He loves his candy. Shinji would be all "Bah humbug" and stay home. ...Or he'd be the one egging people and TP (Twilight Princess? no Toilet Paper) people's houses.
    Seriously? Its common. *Throws hat on floor and stomps it* I quit trying to make up topics! *Walks out of room*



    Well, anyways.... Its nearly Monday for me, so I may try to do some sort of ComaArt even though I have no l337 dr4wing skillz (Just read some Megatokyo, mind on 'l337 m0d3). Hopefully I'll have something^^

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Under Vulpixi-Misa's bed.
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?

    Well, Satoshi has his mind set on dressing like Pikachu or something and wants to force Shinji to dress as another Pokemon but Shinji has ..... other plans.

    He whips out that dress from the maid cafe for Satoshi and gets him a leash and cat parts, while he himself doesn't really dress up much. Satoshi's plans are a failure cause of his psychotic boyfriend.
    x

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    *Pokes head in* Does anyone mind if I come in here?

    You see, I have a couple that I adore from another fandom with a few of the mechanics of Comashipping (Possible power obsessed dude and sweet(ish) but oblivious to romance guy) and I, in my random ponderings, thought it was somewhat similar to Comashipping (At the very least the 2nd dude would cosplay as Ash, and might be able to force the 1st dude into some Paul cosplay)...So I thought I'd check out the Comashipping thread.

    So...*Waves* Hi! ^_^
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  7. #657
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Hai there~! Welcome to Comaland^^ I'm Phantom. I hope you come to love Comashipping as much as your other couple :P

    May I ask what couple and fandom it is?

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?

    I'd think that Shinji would force Satoshi to stay home. XD If they were to dress up, I'd like them to do a Pokemon cosplay. :3 Satoshi as Pikachu and Shinji as Elekid. XD Satoshi would drag Shinji around without Shinji's consent....

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    *Did not expect such a quick reply* A-ah! Hi! I hope so too, it seems rather...*Cannot properly think of an adjective, but rest assured she is enjoying the idea of the shipping thus far*

    Keroro and Garuru from Keroro Gunsou...And then, right as I posted that, I thought of ANOTHER pairing with MUCH similar mechanics, Fuyuki and Garuru. Both are much love to me. *Nodnod*
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  10. #660
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neko The Unemployed Ninja View Post
    *Did not expect such a quick reply* A-ah! Hi! I hope so too, it seems rather...*Cannot properly think of an adjective, but rest assured she is enjoying the idea of the shipping thus far*

    Keroro and Garuru from Keroro Gunsou...And then, right as I posted that, I thought of ANOTHER pairing with MUCH similar mechanics, Fuyuki and Garuru. Both are much love to me. *Nodnod*
    You will usually get quick replies from me xD I have nothing better to do but stalk these forums and Shinji

    Hmm, never heard of either of those pairings, or charatcers for that matter x3 *Goes to look it up*

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    What a coincidence! I have nothing better to do than daydream about ships!

    *Is happy* Please do, it needs more (KeroGaru)love here in the states.

    And to stay on topic:

    *Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?*

    I see Ash going as a cowboy, alone, with Paul at home thinking he's stupid for 'Playing dress-up for candy'. And then Ash comes back at shares his candy with Paul, and puts his cowboy hat on his head (Which Paul lets him do because he's too busy trying to unwrap a piece of candy that just won't unravel) and then they fall asleep on the couch watching Halloween specials on TV.
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  12. #662
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Near Fuji Shūsuke
    Posts
    85

    Default

    HELLO COMA SHIPPER!
    odd ships never even heard of them.
    Now for the topic.
    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?
    Ash would make Paul go out but Paul would make Ash wear a dress for doing that.
    He would never wear a Halloween costume.

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    They are, frogs? Where have I seen those......I remember those eyes, big frog eyes....


    Must keep on Coma chat-

    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?


    Sato would for sure dress up as Pikachu xD Shinji would stare at him all o.0 No. Not gonna dress up. Shinji would be quite sad though, he secretly wanted Sato to dress in something more, reveiling. OR at least get to have seen him in the maid outfit.

    Still, if it was up to me, they would both be furries, or at least have cat ears and tail, oh and the collar...yes...the collar and a leash... *Starts daydreaming*

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    *Ponders* It's known in the US as Sgt. Frog...And there's this part in Lucky Star that has like these...Counterparts. Kinda.

    To keep on track, this:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3981641/1/I_Dont_Like_You

    Made me crack a smile, mainly because I'm not overtly fond of Ikarishipping. Don't know if it's been posted before but...
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  15. #665
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neko The Unemployed Ninja View Post
    *Ponders* It's known in the US as Sgt. Frog...And there's this part in Lucky Star that has like these...Counterparts. Kinda.

    To keep on track, this:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3981641/1/I_Dont_Like_You

    Made me crack a smile, mainly because I'm not overtly fond of Ikarishipping. Don't know if it's been posted before but...
    AH, now I know^^ I tried to think of the name in the US. It looks interesting, once I finish Loveless, I'll look into that.

    Ya, I read that one, it made me smile too xD Most Comashippers are not fond of Ikari, they are our 'rivals' so to speak.

  16. #666
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    *Nodnod*

    *Wants to stay out of ship wars buuuuuuuuut* I sorta understand why Ikari is so popular, so Poke and Contest stay 'Safe' (As in Ash stays with Misty and May with Drew), but couldn't they have picked a different ship? Like Penguin? Since it has, you know...Hints?

    Coma on the other hand, at anytime I've seen it, is just...Ash is frusterated at Paul, but at the same time, wants to help him become a better person (By telling him to be nicer to his Pokemon and such). It's sweet ^_^
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neko The Unemployed Ninja View Post
    *Nodnod*

    *Wants to stay out of ship wars buuuuuuuuut* I sorta understand why Ikari is so popular, so Poke and Contest stay 'Safe' (As in Ash stays with Misty and May with Drew), but couldn't they have picked a different ship? Like Penguin? Since it has, you know...Hints?

    Coma on the other hand, at anytime I've seen it, is just...Ash is frusterated at Paul, but at the same time, wants to help him become a better person. It's sweet ^_^
    Coma is so cute^^ Even the first time they met, Sato was studdering when he was talking to Shinji. He was aying something about him not knowing anyone else was around, but he sounded so nervous =3 I really wanna see Sato give Shinji back the soothe bell and Shinji acctually keep it!

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    *Is currently watching the episodes Paul appears in* Right after Paul did his 'You aren't strong enough* thing with the Starly, Ash didn't seem too mad. Perhaps he wished to believe he was a better person than he appeared to be?

    And that, admittedly, would be very cute! They'll probably do something like that at the end of the season/end of the 4th generation arc...I hope ^^'
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neko The Unemployed Ninja View Post
    *Is currently watching the episodes Paul appears in* Right after Paul did his 'You aren't strong enough* thing with the Starly, Ash didn't seem too mad. Perhaps he wished to believe he was a better person than he appeared to be?

    And that, admittedly, would be very cute! They'll probably do something like that at the end of the season/end of the 4th generation arc...I hope ^^'
    I would love to see Shinji in the rumored Battle Frontier Arc in Johto! If there really will be one, seeing Shinji would be utter ♥ So much more opportunities for Comashipping moments!

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    There's a rumored arc? *News to her* Well yeah, battles are where the Paul is.

    *More watching* And Paul insults Ash again...Who promptly ignores him. *And continues to battle, but still...*
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  21. #671
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Shinji in the Battle Frontier arc (that is most likely to be confirmed) would be awesome. I would call him a stalker of Satoshi & co. if he were to appear more often... *shot*

    More Comashippyness if that were to happen.

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I agree with you. I love penguinshipping way better than ikari and Coma is cute! ^_^ By the way welcome to the Coma thread ^_^ I'm AnimeWolf ^_^

    Yes! It should totally be that day! It's one of the most cutest Coma moments ever!
    Last edited by AnimeWolfGurl115; 7th July 2009 at 10:01 PM.
    I'm partners with Shinji/Paul in Satoshi/Ash Stalking!


  23. #673
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A Small Flat in Snowpoint City
    Posts
    117

    Default

    *Waves* If that is true, we may and we may not. Paul would probably appear in that arc, to get stronger and beat Brandon, and would probably get beaten by Ash(Gettcho minds outta da guttar fellow yaoi fangirls! No kinky smex yet *Cackles*)
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Under Vulpixi-Misa's bed.
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Whoa spammy overload of posts is spammy on my brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWolfGurl115 View Post
    Yes! It should totally be that day! It's one of the most cutest Coma moments ever!
    Can you edit your first post instead of double posting please? ^^; Once you do it, delete the second one.

    And anyway, I know I already answered this but while we're on the topic and considering that it's Tuesday...
    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?

    Well, as a forewarning, I suck at art and these are really old but here they are.
    Shinji
    Satoshi

    Eh... the Satoshi isn't really what I have in mind. But I happen to have it so whatever here it is.
    x

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Xat chats
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takachu View Post
    Whoa spammy overload of posts is spammy on my brain.


    Can you edit your first post instead of double posting please? ^^; Once you do it, delete the second one.

    And anyway, I know I already answered this but while we're on the topic and considering that it's Tuesday...
    Its Halloween, what do Shinji and Satoshi do? Do they dress up, stay home? What would they dress up as?

    Well, as a forewarning, I suck at art and these are really old but here they are.
    Shinji
    Satoshi

    Eh... the Satoshi isn't really what I have in mind. But I happen to have it so whatever here it is.
    o.0 Its a female Sato! The Shinji was adorable I feel like reading a Pokephilia fanfic now for some reason....


    I really wanted to get something in today for fanart Monday, but I was plagued by a headache that went away about an hour ago. Now I don't feel like drawing xD One day, my Coma!Umbreons will be drawn. Once I learn to draw Sato and Shinji's hair on an Umbreon xD

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •