Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

Thumbs up

Considering the characters in Pokémon have birthdays annually, if it was Shinji's birthday, what would Satoshi give him? If it was Satoshi's birthday, what would Shinji give him?

Let us say that their birthdays are each one day apart, with Shinji's first.

Satoshi would want to get something for him, but nothing too romantic or cliché as that is not Shinji's style. Satoshi goes to the mall and other stores and looks long and hard for just that right item. New clothes? Nope since Shinji picks his own out. Gift certificate? No, Shinji may not like the store. Money? That would be the easy way out. Shinji like the practical things- things that are useful and powerful. So Satoshi gets Shinji some status-enhancing items for his Pokes.

Next day, Satoshi's birthday. Shinji knows that Satoshi would get a lot of gifts from his friends, family and wanna-be lovers. So Shinji gives Satoshi the one thing he can give him, and that involves lube, and lots of it involving their bed, some liquor and staying up all night.

And on the episode review part...Shinji's line in the dub pretty much sums up the SatoShinji relationship in the anime so far:

"If you insist on making a fool out of yourself, then be my guest." I loved Shinji's delivery and composure during that scene.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Hooray! Thread neglect! 8D

My review for DP006

Satoshi also loved to bother Shinji on how he became a ninja and went down the multiple tree branches the writers put to prevent him from losing his cool the way Satoshi did. FWAH!
    Okay, that was pretty sweet XD No denying!

Um, hehe, my favorite thing is that while Ash was off having his cracked-out illusions with Turtwig, Paul was still watching him do so XD Yeah, cuz it turns him on. *SHOT*

"If you insist on making a fool out of yourself, then be my guest." I loved Shinji's delivery and composure during that scene.
    THIS. Made me want to slap that kid >_< But at the same time, though... goes along with what I said before, innit? *shot again*
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

EPISODE: DP006 - Different Strokes for Different Blokes / Bewilder Forest! Shinji Returns!!

Favorite. Comashipping. Episode. Ever.

Where to start.

Let's see, Shinji pops out of nowhere and give Satoshi this sexy smirk that obviously looks like he wants him. He also witnessed Turtwig eating Satoshi's head. That's scene one of Shinji seeing Satoshi making a fool out of himself.

Then they battle and Team Rocket comes and SHINJI INTERRUPS THEIR MOTTO WITH AN EMBER. It was FUNNY. And when they attack back, Satoshi is concerned about Shinji and tells him "Shinji! Abunai!" and Shinji thinks he's all kick *** and tells Satoshi to shut up. XD

We also get to see Shinji, quoting Sweet May, pull that ninja move while Satoshi AGAIN makes a fool out of himself by falling in water trying to save his Naetoru.

It's every fangirl's dream to have their two guys dropped off alone somewhere. :iconimhappyplz: So they have their small time alone where Satoshi OBVIOUSLY wants to be alone with Shinji. Ohoho. Then Shinji is mean and rejects his company and leaves Satoshi and Naetoru in the forest of Hallucinagen Stantlers.

Then there's scene three where Shinji watches Satoshi swimming on the ground, or whatever the hell he was doing. That totally cracked me up. He didn't have to, but Shinji did snap him out of his hallucination. ...Am I the only one who thinks that he could have taken advantage of him at the moment?

Makes me sad that Shinji leaves shortly after the capture and release of the Stantler, but we see Satoshi be adorable and split an apple with Naetoru. ...Then he wrestles with an Ursaring, which is pretty cool.

After that, Satoshi shows more concern with Shinji but Shinji tells them to move so he can catch that rampaging and frenzied bear. (In the dub Paul tells them to "Look out!" which looked REALLY wrong, because Shinji isn't showing any emotion. That made me lol though.)

Then they battle again, Satoshi LOSES, which makes me think he looks more vulnerable. Ohoho. And Shinji sets him off when again. Yeah.

Then the animation budget ran out.

I <3 this episode so much.
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Favorite. Comashipping. Episode. Ever.
    AMEN TO THAT!
    ...Am I the only one who thinks that he could have taken advantage of him at the moment?
    No I thought the same thing. Then I got angry that he didn't. Lulz.
    Fanart time!

From clunker

CAPTION SUNDAY

Rules of the activity: Basically just grab one or two (or even three if necessary!) screencaps from the anime and make funny/romantic/etc captions out of them like a dialogue. Remember if it contains some inappropriate goods, place it under a spoiler tag. Same goes to screencaps from episodes that have not aired outside of Japanland.
    Here's some help from filb if you guys want pics. Upload them somewhere else because they have some hotlinking policy now.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

I've always been a fan of this shipping; I even like it better than Ikarishipping. I love their social dynamic and their arguments. They have a sort of love/hate relationship. Paul is really interested in Ash and I think its more than his interest in Ash's battle styl. Plus their fan art is so adorable. Whats not to love?
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Hey everyone, I'm Phantom, I'm overall new to the shippers community~ Comashipping made me want to spend hours on these threads!

Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

Well, as I said above, I'm Phantom and this is my first time posting on a discussion thread for Shippings! I just had to becuase I got really into Comashipping! Lets see, why I am interested in Comashipping..... I'm interested in it becuase I just adore Shinji's coldness and uncaring attitude, and the fact that he makes a GREAT stalker (you all know he does) and put with Satoshi's just Satoshiness, they are so cute together xD I like Palletshipping, but Comashipping just feels, right! I overall love Satoshi/rival shippings, but with Shinji and Satoshi, its just like the thread name: Destructive.

Yay a new shipper! Welcome aboard Phantom to the magical place called Comaland! Please make yourself welcome and take some free Comashipping cookies. Welcome to SPPF as well~
    Also a big welcome to Swampert_trainer as well! Comashipping > Ikarishipping but maybe that's just me being bias.

Yes it has been confirmed said that Shinji has a way with stalking his only love. One day we'll catch him in the act.
    Last edited by Sweet May; 20th April 2009 at 2:37 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Yeah, Paul is such a stalker! Like in the Wallace cup episode when Paul was watching Ash's appeal on television. I really like the fanart that Vulpixi Misa posted.

Yay! Comashipping cookies! I made Comashipping brownies in the shape of Shinji and Satoshi!

Don't forget Paul also pops out of nowhere in the forests. He probably watches him in his sleep xD

Don't forget Paul also pops out of nowhere in the forests. He probably watches him in his sleep xD
    Yes. X3 He doesn't even have to be there sometimes, BUT HE IS. Like the Maze episode, total comedy relief, but he was there none the less. >w> And I think Satoshi runs into him twice. Ohohoh. (Well, from what I remember anyway.)

Thanks Swampert Trainer! ^_^

By the way, what day is it? It's Monday. (I realize I'm not good with captions. ^^
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi_Misa View Post
    Yes. X3 He doesn't even have to be there sometimes, BUT HE IS. Like the Maze episode, total comedy relief, but he was there none the less. >w> And I think Satoshi runs into him twice. Ohohoh. (Well, from what I remember anyway.)

Thanks Swampert Trainer! ^_^

By the way, what day is it? It's Monday. (I realize I'm not good with captions. ^^
    Yup, Shinji's first act of stalking was in episode 2, he 'watched' Satoshi capture a Starly. It was probably love at first sight when he saw Satoshi, which is why he watched the whole thing. I bet if it had been anyone else catching that Starly, he wouldn't have watched past .000000000001 seconds.

I'm not good at captions either (I couldn't even win a caption contest on neopets), but I can't wait to see the other's captions!

FanArt Monday! I don't have any pictures of Ash and Paul, but I'm excited to see some cute art.

Same here =3 I have a freind who is awesome at drawing, I am gonna ask *cough*force*cough* her to draw a purdy Comashipping drawing =D

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_trainer View Post
    FanArt Monday!
    THAT'S THE SPIRIT! -gives you key to next level-

You guys can always show off how amazing the other fanartists are by sharing some work. >>;

Tocot finally got a new art.

ONOMNOMNOM

Wow, thats some awesome fanart you found, Sweet May! Look at Paul comforting Ash (maybe after the lose of an important battle?)

Well today is AMV Tuesday and I'm working on a Comashipping slideshow at the moment. Unfortunetly it isn't done yet, but I look forward to seeing what other people post!

I love Tocot's artwork.

I still think Ash is the girl in the relationship
    I'm the type of gal who loves cosplaying and watching anime. I don't enjoy shoujo with the exception of 2 which are Full Moon and MeruPuri. I usually stick to shonen manga. I own a volume of KashiMashi and that is probably the closest thing to yuri I'll ever get. I grew up on Pokemon and Sailor Moon sense the age of 4, so yeah, I've been a dork for most of my life

We are allowed to post fanart sites here, right?

Ixora
    I like Ixora's pretty soft art. They also have cute chibis. They draw mainly Satoshi-uke with Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Lugia, Darkrai, Sceptile, Shigeru and Shinji as seme. ...Basicly Satoshi is everyone's uke.

Kakuteki
    I <3 Kakuteki because they also draw Smash Brothers art. They have cute art, pairing Satoshi with various other character too, both het and BL.

tocot
    Pretty pretty pretty pretty art. Shinji is sexy and Satoshi is kinda creepy really uke. They have super cute chibis though. >w>
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Quote Originally Posted by Yuitheeevee View Post
    I love Tocot's artwork.

I still think Ash is the girl in the relationship
    I agree with both those statements, Satoshi just seems like he would also be willing to be the girl, considering he has also cross-dressed, and still looked good =3

=0 Shinji said has a freind! I can't believe I didn't catch that the first few times I watched the episode. It was the episode after Satoshi caught Turtwig, ya know, the one where Shinji showed off his Ninj4 skillz when he got blasted off the cliff. Before that, he called Chimchar is freind! I knew he considered at least one his freind =3

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    =0 Shinji said has a freind! I can't believe I didn't catch that the first few times I watched the episode. It was the episode after Satoshi caught Turtwig, ya know, the one where Shinji showed off his Ninj4 skillz when he got blasted off the cliff. Before that, he called Chimchar is freind! I knew he considered at least one his freind =3
    Wait, where? D8 I'm watching the episode a billion times and I don't hear anything.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

tocot
    Pretty pretty pretty pretty art. Shinji is sexy and Satoshi is kinda creepy really uke. They have super cute chibis though. >w>
    I agree with the really pretty art. The only thing that makes wince is the "really uke" Satoshi. I don't think I've found any fanart sites with him as seme. Especially with Shinji. =/ Not that it bothers me a lot or anything.

Oh, and yeah Phantom? I'm also on Vulpixi_Misa on this. I've only watched the episode once or twice, but I don't think I've heard Shinji say that...

XD Lololo, was Satoshi EVER happy cross-dressing?

Some seeeeeexy art posted, gaiz \o/
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

Wait, where? D8 I'm watching the episode a billion times and I don't hear anything.
    Right before he battles Turtwig with Chimchar when he throws the Pokeball he calls Chimchar his freind. I am watching the episode on Animecrazy.net D/P Episode 6 Starting at 2:57, listen carefully. He says '...And I wanna give my *freind* here a chance for a little revenge'

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    Right before he battles Turtwig with Chimchar when he throws the Pokeball he calls Chimchar his freind. I am watching the episode on Animecrazy.net D/P Episode 6 Starting at 2:57, listen carefully. He says '...And I wanna give my *freind* here a chance for a little revenge'
    Unless you're talking about the dub, because I vaguely remember Paul saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai
    The only thing that makes wince is the "really uke" Satoshi. I don't think I've found any fanart sites with him as seme. Especially with Shinji. =/ Not that it bothers me a lot or anything.
    I think it was this site that kinda scared me with the Satoshi-uke. I've only seen Shinji uke to Reiji or Jun, not that I look for that stuff, it just happens to be there.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Ah, ya I forgot to say it was the dub ._. *Shots self*

I can't find the Japanese version anywhere.....

ib4dayend

Nothing to Worry About -- Written by Night Rain Illusion. Told from a different POV (Reggie's) and really humorous~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi_Misa
    I think it was this site that kinda scared me with the Satoshi-uke. I've only seen Shinji uke to Reiji or Jun, not that I look for that stuff, it just happens to be there.
    Oh dear, I hear you on that. D: I might have seen worse...for another Ash!slash pairing, though.

and I so look for that stuff lolololo
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

That fic was good, it did make me laugh as well. The part about 'the yellow rat' plotting to kill Shinji in his sleep was the best =D

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast