Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

What would Shinji and Satoshi do if they were locked in the Old Chateau (that creepy, haunted mansion in Eterna Forest) alone together?

I think... that maybe the ghost pokémon would scare Satoshi into jumping in Shinji's arms Satoshi would try to prove to Shinji how brave he is by exporing the place with him. Maybe Shinji would show a moment of weakness to Satoshi in there.. hehe..

Welcome to the COMA!family, kittie-kun! I may be late on the welcome, but.. yeah. Welcome! x3

What would Shinji and Satoshi do if they were locked in the Old Chateau (that creepy, haunted mansion in Eterna Forest) alone together?

I think that Satoshi would be completely terrified and would hold onto Shinji's arm with an iron grip refusing to let go and keep looking around wildly. Shinji would pretend to look annoyed and tell Satoshi to get off him, but be secretly glad that Satoshi was there with him cause he was a little freaked himself. (Not that he'd ever let Satoshi know that...)

Haha well that's all I got XD And thanks for all the welcomes! You guys are so nice! Haha ^^
    Last edited by kittie-kun; 31st December 2009 at 2:55 AM.

I'd say that the ghost pokemon would scare Shinji and then Satoshi would comfort him and get scared in the process XD LOL I think Ash would try to show bravery and probably explore the house, while draggin Shinji along :P
    I'm partners with Shinji/Paul in Satoshi/Ash Stalking!

can i join pl0x ? / i joined the forum mainly for this thread. : D

paul-seme and ash-uke <3

Welcome Sharon though it would be great if you answered more reasons why you love Comashipping~ Have a Comacookie and enjoy your time.

Friday is crack. So let's start 2010 with maid outfits!
    LINKED TO SAVE YOUR BROWSERS
    From pixiv.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Happy New Years everyone! And welcome Sharon! =)

Haha yay for crack friday!
    http://raevell.deviantart.com/art/I-...ping-144289962

: peeks in :
    Is it too late for a blossoming comashipper to join?

1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!
    Um, I'm Shadowgate (aka Kitalona, aka Rune).
    Actually, I first came across comashipping by accident when I was looking for palletshipping fics.
    I read the story, liked the idea, read some more, found some pics, and I realized I was madly in love with this pairing.

Some things never fade...

Hello Shadowgate!!! *gives comacookies*

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Spoiler:- NewOP:

Yay, comacookies!

Heh, I think I'll definately enjoy my time here.
    But I have a lot of catching up to do -_-u

Hi, I've been lurking around this thread for quite sometime and decided to post now.
    Comashipping has really gotten to me, can I join?

Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

Hi, I'm Espeon 114x and Comashipping has gotten to me and I have no clue why.
    I'm interested in Comashipping because Ash rivals ships interest me too. Paul's character and his attitude towards Ash is what got me interested. I just love the heated rivalry between them.

Hmm, I haven't given much thought to that.
    Well, at first, Paul would be angry that he got stuck with Ash and Ash would try to prove that he's brave.
    Then, the ghost type Pokemon would scare Ash right into Paul's arm, which would irritate him, and he'd yell at Ash and tell him to get off him.
    That's all I can really think of now.

Hmm, not a lot of posting, soooo....
    Ima gonna answer questions! (okay, bad spelling is lame)
    I'm answering the topics that everyone else has done already (not having internet for awhile sucks)
    That way, new posts and I'm on topic! (no evil warning for me!)

2. What do you like most about ComaShipping?
    Hmm, well, I guess for the same reason I started to support palletshipping.
    I like current palletshipping, with a kind Shigeru, but it's funny when the rival is someone who insults Satoshi and makes him mad.

It's almost like Shinji is pushing Satoshi to do better, so he won't be 'pathetic' anymore. XD

3. What is the strangest thing you've seen in Comashipping?
    Eh, in the anime, nothing... (I'm not around when pokemon comes on and I haven't gotten around to watching it at http://pokemonepisode.org/)

Um, in fanfiction, Shinji competes with Shigeru for Satoshi's affections and (sorta) fails.

In fanart, I've seen Shinji and Satoshi swap clothes, and Shinji dress up as Hikari.

Spoiler:- OMG! And a Fanfic too (sorta)!:

Welcome Espeon114x. Here have some Comacookies *passes Comacookie platter*

Shadowgate, please don't double post...it's against the rules.

I came here for some exciting news!

Spoiler:- Paul is appearing:

OMG!! the new episode sounds awesome!! and good for completely taking it out of context.

Welcome new members, hope you have a great time here
    I'm the type of gal who loves cosplaying and watching anime. I don't enjoy shoujo with the exception of 2 which are Full Moon and MeruPuri. I usually stick to shonen manga. I own a volume of KashiMashi and that is probably the closest thing to yuri I'll ever get. I grew up on Pokemon and Sailor Moon sense the age of 4, so yeah, I've been a dork for most of my life

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    Welcome Espeon114x. Here have some Comacookies *passes Comacookie platter*
    Yayy, Coma Cookies =D Yummi!

Spoiler:- Paul is appearing:
        Spoiler:- DP163:
    Last edited by eryyy; 28th January 2010 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    I know, I can't wait for it either.
    I'm like seriously 2 seconds away from ripping my hair out of my head. I don't want to get too worked up over it but it's like really hard, especially after reading the short summary for it. Only 2 more weeks to go =D
    There had better be a nice Comashipping moment in it or I'm not gonna be very happy.
    Lol same here. I am so excited for this new episode. I don't even speak Japanese but I don't care I'm going to watch it. No subtitles or anything XD.

Spoiler:- Dp163:
    Last edited by catzeye; 30th January 2010 at 1:54 AM.

Spoiler:- Dp163:
        Spoiler:- DP 163:

Can't wait for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
        Spoiler:- DP 163:

Can't wait for next week.
    Dude, you were soo right about DP163, well to be honest
        Spoiler:- :D:
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    Dude, you were soo right about DP163, well to be honest
        Spoiler:- :D:
        Spoiler:- 163:

Lol enjoy that read and comment? I know I've been kind of dead here cause I have a hard time keeping up with forums but there really hasn't been much of Shinji at all up until now. That's all.
    Last edited by Takachu; 12th February 2010 at 8:12 AM.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    [AMVs / Other MediaI Hate Everything ABout You -- by Nani4587
    Hey guys, I haven't been on these forums for so long, but I'm going to leave again anyways for a long time. But any comashipper reading this, thank for you guys loving my Coma AMV. I'm actually the creator of this vid and known Nani4587 on youtube. I really appreciated the thoughts you had on it, and I was browsing the other day and totally surprised you guys having this link. I truly never thought it be a huge success, so thank you so much. I have a couple comashipping amvs planned in the future, so I had a couple more for you guys to add. But Thank You so much, and see ya!

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy.. View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't been on these forums for so long, but I'm going to leave again anyways for a long time. But any comashipper reading this, thank for you guys loving my Coma AMV. I'm actually the creator of this vid and known Nani4587 on youtube. I really appreciated the thoughts you had on it, and I was browsing the other day and totally surprised you guys having this link. I truly never thought it be a huge success, so thank you so much. I have a couple comashipping amvs planned in the future, so I had a couple more for you guys to add. But Thank You so much, and see ya!
    That was yours? o.o OMG I loved that video *glomps*

That was yours? Wow, that video was very well made and I really liked it. You did good

Um, can I join. . .

Spoiler:- off topic, parents response to me watching DP163:

Aww thanks so much. I didn't think I revive this thread. But yeah, it was all me.

I'm netural on shippings, but I actually like this one. Originally when I did this video, I didn't think it turn out to be a coma video. I did some research on it on my own, but I really love the fanart.

But Ash's and Paul relationship on the show, it's one the main reasons I been watching POkemon. I love their interactions. SO you guys keep on going what you been doing, and I hope some your former people come back to this thread.

Ugh this topic is so dead....

But Ash's and Paul relationship on the show, it's one the main reasons I been watching POkemon. I love their interactions. SO you guys keep on going what you been doing, and I hope some your former people come back to this thread.
    Thank you very much. I hope people do come back too. But people do have lives outside the Webs so we never know who will come back.

Now for a topic

As Sinnoh draws to a close how do you think Comashipping will be resolved?

They'll confess and have butt*** I think they may end Comashipping on a friendly note. The Soothe bells may come into effect.

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast