Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

Hey Im new!
    and the only reason that i finally sighn is to reply this topic!
    Comashipping MUST NOT die!
    and i will make sure of it!

anyway umm Im Kim and SHOCK I love Comashipping... LOL

Umm Thats it...
    Take good care of me! ~

I've missed on so much here

Welcome, KimLoveMe. Oh believe me, Comashipping will not die, as long as I'm around . O I love Comashipping too can't you tell by my sig? XD.
    Here, have some Comacookies *passes Comacookies platter*

And now, to answer catzeye's topic :P

As Sinnoh draws to a close how do you think Comashipping will be resolved?

TBH, I haven't really thought about it much.
    I think that after Satoshi beats Shinji at the league (we all know that's gonna happen) I would think that Shinji might start being nicer to everyone and he and Satoshi would probably end up being friends.
    At least that's what I think.

I draw it today at class...
    I feel kinda bad because it was Bible class and I show it to my teacher...
    Anyway
    its Ash and Paul!
    Pay attention to the smexy hand!

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1361/photo00124.jpg

and that is Ash as a female
    16+

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5458/photo00128.jpg

Welcome to the family KimLoveMe!
    Here, have some Comacookies *passes comacookies around*

I love the drawings you made, they were very good *wishes she could draw like that*

I have finished mah story!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5828470/...rd_One_Pairing

The third one is ComaShipping, so it counts!

Some things never fade...

First off, Shadowgate31 you're story was awesome, I reviewed on ff.net (names Cased in Darkness so look out for that).

KimLoveMe, your artwork is pure love and I wish I could get poses to work with me as well as they work with you.

*gets bricked* sorry that I kinda helped the thread to die, I've been busy with school (and the Go club) so I haven't had time. I'll try to get some of the comashipping pics from my sketch pad on here when I get a cord for my scanner (and stop drawing Ash so feminine like, my style is really shoujo-y, for some reason I don't have an issue making Paul look his gender)

Kaito of shadow,
    Yay thank you!

I would like to see your draws!

I want to bring these forum back to alive

anyway I will answer A question...

bring me one!!!

I will accept your challenge, KimLoveMe (I feel like I'm playing chess now ^_^')

What would you do if you saw two people that looked like Ash and Paul     Spoiler:- My experiences in JoAnns Fabric this weekend:
    I am the one who not only buys a death note, but also a feather pen, a CD, stickers, a L pendent, and two rings that are chained together because it would be cheaper to get that particular bundle pack than to get only the death note.
    I am the one who finds over $200 worth of manga for a mere $20 on ebay (best deal ever)
    I am the one who dyed their hair brown because I was the only blonde in the entire school, thus an easy target
    I am the one who gets upset cause Raito Yagami's name appears on the left side of the death note instead of the right like in the anime/manga

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Kaito_of_Shadows View Post
    Shadowgate31 you're story was awesome, I reviewed on ff.net (names Cased in Darkness so look out for that).
    Thank you so much! (I only wish the next chappie had Coma too so I could post it, but it does not wah...:istemptedtokickoutRespectShipping(sincewhat Iwrotesucksanyway)parttoaddmoreComaShipping
    And thanks for the review! (And also for the review of my fic!)
    Last edited by Shadowgate31; 25th March 2010 at 2:03 AM.

You're welcome. kick out respectshipping and add coma into it. Lord knows we need more stories for it.

sorry for the small rant I did near the end, I tend to write the way I speak and it was a fleeting thought
    I am the one who not only buys a death note, but also a feather pen, a CD, stickers, a L pendent, and two rings that are chained together because it would be cheaper to get that particular bundle pack than to get only the death note.
    I am the one who finds over $200 worth of manga for a mere $20 on ebay (best deal ever)
    I am the one who dyed their hair brown because I was the only blonde in the entire school, thus an easy target
    I am the one who gets upset cause Raito Yagami's name appears on the left side of the death note instead of the right like in the anime/manga

What would you do if you saw two people that looked like Ash and Paul?

"Umm can I take pictures of you while you doing each other?
    I wont take no as an answer!"

Again~~~

Hey, hope it's not too late to join in. :x
    I'm SARUHH. I am a big comashipper. I've written one coma fic, and plan on writing much more.
    hehe. i should upload it to comashipping relay soon. /lazy
    I seem to love the whole "forbidden" stuff. Like, "I love you but I'd never be caught dead getting it on with you" kind of couples. D/P shishi ftw!
    Uhh, If you'd like the link to my fic, I could provide it to you. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgate31
    (I only wish the next chappie had Coma too so I could post it, but it does not wah...:istemptedtokickoutRespectShipping(sinceitsucksanyway)parttoaddmoreComaShipping
    I understand that everyone is different and when it comes to shipping that is also no exception. However I will not tolerate passive-aggressive snipes at the ships you don't like. That is borderline flamebait and can be taken the wrong way. Please don't do this again.

Besides, there may or may not be debate threads in the future.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Vycksta I'm not meaning to pry but I think that Shadowgate31 was talking about the drabble she had written for the pairing, not the actual pairing itself.

Welcome saruhh, of course you can join (I join here not long myself). As for your fic, post away. I'll be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I understand that everyone is different and when it comes to shipping that is also no exception. However I will not tolerate passive-aggressive snipes at the ships you don't like. That is borderline flamebait and can be taken the wrong way. Please don't do this again.

Besides, there may or may not be debate threads in the future.
    WAH! Vycksta I'm sorry! The Last Kaito Of Shadows was right with what they said.
    I do love RespectShipping, but I love ComaShipping more! What I meant when I said it sucked was that I thought I hadn't done so well with what I had wrote for that pairing.

I didn't want to snipe or flamebait, I was being stupid and kicking myself in the pants for writing a drabble about one ship I like when I wanted to write a drabble about another ship I love even more!
    (And I decided in the end instead of writing another drabble to write a whole fic dedicated to ComaShipping which will posted soon.)

I will be looking forward to that fic Shadowgate31 (glad I could help ya out).

So, anyone got a topic. My brain is fried from school at the current moment

Lol we should all listen to Vycksta, we can't allow this thread get closed.

Welcome Sarah! I hope you enjoy your stay *hands out more comacookies*

Shadowgate I loved your drabbles all of them. Please make more!!!

For a topic hmmmm.....nope can't think of one...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgate31
    WAH! Vycksta I'm sorry! The Last Kaito Of Shadows was right with what they said.
    Ah. In that case I apologize. However my point still stands on borderline flamebait. *nod* Just be careful; others could have misread what you said, like I did. xD

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I will take your advice Vycksta, and be more clear in the future.

I'm not sure if this topic has been used yet or not but with all the snow where I am I gotta ask:

What would happen if Satoshi and Shinji were snowed in somewhere (anywhere) alone together?

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

alright, for my fanfiction.

Rated T. Hehe. Planning to write some M soon.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5831075/1/The_Stalker
    Last edited by saruhh; 24th March 2010 at 7:44 PM.

I don't think this has been used before.

What would happen if Satoshi and Shinji were snowed in somewhere (anywhere) alone together?
    I think if they were snowbound in a house (does it matter if one that they own or Ash's moms or Paul's and Reggie's) they would curl up near the fireplace with a blanket draped around them with mugs of hot chocolate while they hold each other close.

On another note, saruhh I've read your fic when you first posted it (the site logged me out so I have no idea if I've reviewed or not)

I've missed out so much here, thanks to HeartGold awesomeness

saruhh, I read your story on Fanfiction and I have to say I really liked it. I haven't gotten then chance to review it yet but I will, I promise. It was awesome =D. My FanFiction penname is TheDiamondPrincess, so look out for that one.
    Oh, I don't also think I've welcomed you either. So welcome to the thread. I hope you enjoy it here

Now, topic time

I'll answer this later.

aw, man, I missed many things here too

lol
    well, Ash would be like: "I'm freezing cold! I'm freezing cold!" and he'll try to warm himself by snuggling close to Paul . and Paul would try to kick him away in the snow lmao
    This is the last night you'll spend alone

Spoiler:- B:

Hehe, thanks guys~
    I appreciate it.

---
    Satoshi: "Shinji, it's kinda cold..."
    Shinji: "Your point?"
    Satoshi: "Uhm...we should warm each other up."
    Shinji: "Then just get out your monferno."
    Satoshi: "-not what he meant-"

neglect!fail. D8

Um um hi newcoming Comashippers! I see you devoured the cookies and started up... something. Enjoy your stay at La Hotel de Coma. \o/

Satoshi would be freaking out and finding ways to get out. Shinji is just sitting there. Whatever is there to sit on, he'll be there with his grumpy face. They'll be saved soon, right?!
    But then I guess Satoshi will give up and decided to stick as close to Shinji as possible to keep warm because SOMEHOW THEIR POKÉMON ~MAGICALLY ARE NOT WITH THEM BUT IN UM... I GUESS THE POKÉMON CENTER~ and Pikachu probably took a wrong turn that he's gone too. Then cuddly time ensues and then other kinks that frolic through your mind day and night.
    Then there's the magical moment where Ash's friends (Hikari and Takeshi) find their exact location and are all "OMG WE FOUND J00 R U OKAY DAIJOUBUUU DESU KA" to Satoshi and then Shinji just leaves but is then chased by Pikachu because it was Shinji's fault that the mouse was taken away from its trainer.
    Then Satoshi can be daydreaming and playing back that special time he had with Shinji for the rest of his life.

None of that made sense though so let's just picture Satoshi hugging Shinji because he's cold and they must cuddle to survive for who knows how long. IT'S WHAT EVERYONE LIKES RIGHT?!~

OKAY FANART TIME:

Oh right guys, if you have any ideas for an activity we can do here or something for Crack Friday, PM meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

/brbfixingfirstpost

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast