Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

Well Sweet May, your idea was better than mine. Poor Ash, Shinji tortures him despite his love for our black-haired trainer
    I am the one who not only buys a death note, but also a feather pen, a CD, stickers, a L pendent, and two rings that are chained together because it would be cheaper to get that particular bundle pack than to get only the death note.
    I am the one who finds over $200 worth of manga for a mere $20 on ebay (best deal ever)
    I am the one who dyed their hair brown because I was the only blonde in the entire school, thus an easy target
    I am the one who gets upset cause Raito Yagami's name appears on the left side of the death note instead of the right like in the anime/manga

10. Would Satoshi and/or Shinji make good parents?

Come to think about it... they complete eachother...
    Satoshi will be the loving, caring and yet the carless about the house work...
    If Satoshi will stay at home alone with the baby...
    OH

Yet Shinji is the responsible, (maybe the clean one...)
    and the one who will take care on Satoshi's carless about those things... ^^
    yet if you leave a baby at home with Shinji... the baby will have psycho issue...
    kinda remind me the case in NGE about Shinji and his father...

together they will be but alone...
    goodbye baby!

I hope i didnt mistake in spell...=/

Damn you HeartGold and your awesomeness.
    I've been so wrapped up in my Lapras training that I haven't been on here all that much =(

What would happen if Satoshi and Shinji were snowed in somewhere (anywhere) alone together?

Hmm, they'd be freezing.
    I could imagine Satoshi trying to warm himself up by snuggling up to Shinji.
    I would also imagine Shinji wouldn't be very happy about that but I don't think he'd push Satoshi away since he'd be freezing too.
    But hey, that's just me XD

Spoiler:- regarding HHSS:

I like the beginning to Espeon 114x's answer
    Hmm, they'd be freezing.
    Well, I lied, I think that Espeon 114x has come up with the best one.
    I am the one who not only buys a death note, but also a feather pen, a CD, stickers, a L pendent, and two rings that are chained together because it would be cheaper to get that particular bundle pack than to get only the death note.
    I am the one who finds over $200 worth of manga for a mere $20 on ebay (best deal ever)
    I am the one who dyed their hair brown because I was the only blonde in the entire school, thus an easy target
    I am the one who gets upset cause Raito Yagami's name appears on the left side of the death note instead of the right like in the anime/manga

Lulz, I never answered my own topic.
    Okay, lets see here...

What would happen if Satoshi and Shinji were snowed in somewhere (anywhere) alone together?

Well, I can imagine it being something like this:
    Shi: Great, we're snowed in. This all you're fault.
    Sat: My fault?! You're the one who insisted going this way!
    Shi: I also told you not to follow me!
    Sat: Oh, just shut up and come over here!
    Shi: Wha? What are doing?
    Sat: *forces Shinji to sit beside him and snuggles inside his jacket*
    Shi: Hey! Get the heck off of me!
    Sat: Be quiet! We're stuck here until the snow melts or someone finds us, so we need to share body heat!
    Shi: *blushes vibrant red and relunctantly gives in*

...Or something like that, lol.

Some things never fade...

I just realise... my birthday is in 9th April...

which mean its in Friday!

When my mom asked me for what I want I was all giggle... :3

get a clue! i want A Coma pic/fic/oneshot or anything!!!

*crickets chirp*

oh boy. . .

Happy -belated- birthday KimLoveMe. Hope it was a good one.

Well until Paul shows up again is this thread gunna go down the toilet? Hope not.

meh, we need a new topic

Thank you very much!

Haha late happy birthday thing
    its the best cuz you never know when you will get it!

umm

so... you have seen seinfield latley?
    I cant stop looking at it!

Guys, just because DP is ending doesn't mean that this thread is going to perish.
    You know what I'm thinking? I'm going to put a topic here, and y'all are going to like it.
    If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?
    Since he's a special character for the pokemon series due to being a tough rival besides Shigeru, he looks like he might develop more of his character if he were to stay for another series. He'll be facing Satoshi in the Sinnoh League, and maybe (What I'm thinking) is that if Satoshi surpasses Shinji, maybe Shinji will have a big turn around in his views or willing to request a rematch before DP ends or when BW (Black and White) begins.
    Last edited by foxkrystal; 22nd April 2010 at 5:50 AM.
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Hey Comashippers ^^
    Let me start of by saying happy belated birthday to KimLoveMe. I hope you had a good one.
    Wanna know something funny? My birthday was actually 2 days after yours. I'm the 11th of April.

It's such a shame to see DP end. I totally love the DP saga and I also totally think it rocks. Maybe we'll get lucky and Shinji might follow Satoshi to the new region, if he goes that is.

Now, Topic Time

If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?

Hmm, good question.

Well, I'm not really so sure what would happen. I'm pretty sure that if Shinji did go to the next region with Satoshi, we'd probably get some more scenes of Shinji berating Satoshi. He's one of Satoshi's important rivals so I hope they wouldn't leave him out.

That's a really good question. I'm not saying that I don't think it's possible, I'm just saying I don't think it's gonna happen. Believe me, I'd love to see Shinji and Satoshi traveling together but I really don't think it's gonna happen. But hey, you never know.

I doubt Shinji would take Takeshi's place. Takeshi is practically a given in the next region. However I do believe it's possible Shinji would go to the next region. He may very well be a rival but he might end up taking a back-seat to the 5th gen rival. Or he could just drop in every now and then for a few cameos. I do believe he will be in 5th gen in some sort of way so we can have more Comashippy Goodness!!!

A story that I just update in FF.NET

About Comashipping in there college, I would like you to read and judge me about thia

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5917433/1/Colleges_days

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/x...Shipping-1.png
    A couple battle sprite.
    I've been doing them for all my fav ships, so of course Coma was on the list.
    (Nota fanwork. Something I'm making for an online game.)

If Shinji were to go to the next region, it would only be because he wanted to. And he would NEVER take Takeshi's place.

First off, he's too stubborn to trvael with anyone else.
    Second of all, except for the orange islands, Takeshi has always been there.

I love ComaShipping, but Shinji is just so mean. He wouldn't go somewhere just because Satoshi was.
    Last edited by Shadowgate31; 26th April 2010 at 2:01 AM.

Some things never fade...

Guys, try not to use this thread to solely post up fanworks. Just a heads-up.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Would Shinji take Takeshi's place? In my dreams yes, but it won't happen though the canon version. I hope that Shinji wasn't a rival that the writers used for only one region and then he would be cast aside. Shinji will probably be there like Shigeru was, i.e. be amin rival for a few regions then becomes nice (last part better not happen)

Oh Comashipping. It really competes for my Palletshipping love, you know. Good stuff.

I'd like to keep Shinji around in Gen5, but not as a Travel buddy.
    {{{ Ad Astera Alis Fragilibus }}}
    To the Stars on Fragile Wings

Almost time for the league.
    I freakin can't wait to see Ash and Paul battle.
    He already got his 8th badge as mentioned in the other episode.
    I loved the opeaning with him.
    You just know the league will be all about Ash V.S Paul.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

DC annoys the heck out of me: no new Pokemon episode uaaaaa!!!!
    Anyways, I'd love to see Paul join Ash's group. Think of all the possibilities...

Spoiler:- Fanfic xD:

BTW:
        Spoiler:- question:
    Last edited by biank-the-raven; 20th May 2010 at 4:58 PM. Reason: mispelled a word ;):))
    This is the last night you'll spend alone

Spoiler:- B:

Quote Originally Posted by biank-the-raven View Post
    DC annoys the heck out of me: no new Pokemon episode uaaaaa!!!!
    Anyways, I'd love to see Paul join Ash's group. Think of all the possibilities...

Spoiler:- Fanfic xD:

BTW:
        Spoiler:- question:
    I would love to see Paul join Ash but he might be going to challenge the Kanto Battle Frontier or maybe even *gasp* be a breeder (Lolwut?)

I'm going to read that fanfic sooner or later.

And I think Comashipping day is somewhere in the Fall.

Wow, it's been a while since I set foot in here XD

Go to the next region: possibly
    Take Takeshi's place: lolwut?

I can easily see Shinji being a rival in gen5 kinda like how Shigeru stuck through Kanto and Johto. Maybe even after Satoshi beats him in the league (it's inevitable, people! :U) there'll still be some rivalry bubbling deep inside of them, and (hopefully) Shinji keeps his cold attitude. Well maybe a little bit less colder..

Maybe Shinji would say that the League battle was a fluke, and that sparks their rivalry further. Satoshi would try and show Shinji that it wasn't a fluke and try to beat him again etc..

Well anyway, it'd be interesting nonetheless. ShinSato + Isshu = <3

see you guys next time~

*kicks chirping crickets* (I was about to write "cricketing chirpings") = ))

Okay, so I already said that I'd love to see Paul join Ash's group, but I don't think he should take Brock's place. I grew fond on Brock, he's like an older brother to Ash (that's how I see him) and who would take care of Pokemon and cook if he leaves xD
    What do I think it'd happen? Haha, just had an image: somewhat, nobody knows how it happened, but Ash's tent goes missing and it's raining outside so he can't sleep in a sleeping bag and the only free place is inside Paul's tent xD Sparkles will fly : )) haha

D'aww DP182~

Spoiler:- DP182:

Hehe. I think he would stalk him to the ends of the earth -shot-

I mean, well I think he'll still think of his as a rival and battle him from time to time.

Hmm if they traveled together.. I would expect Satoshi being all nice, but Shinji mostly rejects his kindness and it'll end up with them bickering.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    D'aww DP182~

I'm not sure if the writers would make the two travel together. It's possible Shinji might pop in every now and then...a quick lover's spat bicker and a battle. Maybe the writers will have Shinji travel with Satoshi for a few episodes (3 or 4). They could argue, get lost together, have some "fun". There are a lot of possibilities.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Aw, man! Now, I'm seriously angry!! they do not show any pokemon episodes here : (( =((
    Last edited by biank-the-raven; 26th June 2010 at 9:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biank-the-raven View Post
    Aw, man! Now, I'm seriously angry!! they do not show any pokemon episodes here : (( =((
    Well it's the Japanese version, so nobody saw it on regular TV. Just watch it online. =)

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
        Spoiler:- spoilerr:

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast