Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 926 to 950 of 1026

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

  1. #926
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dracula's country
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Well it's the Japanese version, so nobody saw it on regular TV. Just watch it online. =)
    Well, the possibility of watching it online sounds good, but since I know no Japanese I'm gonna look at the screen like the cat at the calendar though I'd love to see another coma moment : X
    This is the last night you'll spend alone

        Spoiler:- B:

  2. #927
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    surprise, Az
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I've been lurking around this forum topic for Quitea while now..So It's time to burst from the shadows!!! *Jumps out dramatically*
    1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!
    My names Kay and I LOVEThis shipping!!! I got interested in this pairing when I started watching D/P Shows!! When I Observed paul and ash's(I Ain't callin' em' satoshi or shinji cuz I Watched the old eps SOMany times that i'm used to ashy boy and paulie!!)Relationship and just KNEW That Cold,Quiet Paul and Carefree,Happy Ashy made an adorable match!!!Regardless HowDifferent they were!!



    Click my Eggies/Pokies pleaz??


  3. #928
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
        Spoiler:- DP182:
        Spoiler:- DP182:


    Now, I'd love to see some more Coma moments during the league.

  4. #929
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay_livin_life4ever1123 View Post
    I've been lurking around this forum topic for Quitea while now..So It's time to burst from the shadows!!! *Jumps out dramatically*
    1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!
    My names Kay and I LOVEThis shipping!!! I got interested in this pairing when I started watching D/P Shows!! When I Observed paul and ash's(I Ain't callin' em' satoshi or shinji cuz I Watched the old eps SOMany times that i'm used to ashy boy and paulie!!)Relationship and just KNEW That Cold,Quiet Paul and Carefree,Happy Ashy made an adorable match!!!Regardless HowDifferent they were!!
    Welcome to Comaland!! Here have some Comacookies *passes cookie tray*

    Ah man...DP is coming to an end =( But I have some news to share!

        Spoiler:- DP186:

  5. #930
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    surprise, Az
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Yey!!!Thank you!!*Helps self to comacookie* Yummeh!! awwww...the sinnoh journey is ending soon...T-T which probably means that paul might be gone
    Ash:WHAT?! Noooo...*sniffles*
    Me:*Pats head* Is otay ash ^^;



    Click my Eggies/Pokies pleaz??


  6. #931
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    under the bed.
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?

    Oh gosh, I really hope Shinji takes Takeshi's place! That'd be so awesome, Takeshi is like, 30 years old now. >.> It doens't seem possible, though, why would Paul travel with Ash? He hates him. Well, if he went there too, he wouldn't be traveling with Ash, but just run into him sometimes like now. Which would be fine. <3

    ~riolulu


    Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

    I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

  7. #932
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I'm surprised that no one has said this yet so...

        Spoiler:- DP184:

  8. #933
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanus119 View Post
    I'm surprised that no one has said this yet so...

        Spoiler:- DP184:
        Spoiler:- DP184:



    Now for a topic. (The more the merrier)

    The DP Saga is coming to a close. Are there any hints you would like to see before it ends?

    I want them to have some kind of conversation where they both acknowledge each other. And then some you-know-what courtesy of Paul. Maybe those Soothe bells (from the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament) will come into play.

  9. #934
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
        Spoiler:- DP184:
        Spoiler:- DP184:


    Topic Time

    The DP Saga is coming to a close. Are there any hints you would like to see before it ends?

    Well, I'd really love to see Ash manage to get himself into some sort of trouble and who's there to save him? Paul.
    That was supposed to happen in DP163. Paul was supposed to save Ash from Monferno's blaze, I guess. Did it happen? No! I'm still really angry about that too. Ughh, I was so excited to see that happen and it didn't. WTF?!?

  10. #935

    Default

    Here's some thing else.
    Any one notice how Paul is only mean to Ash?
    At first I thought it was just apart of the rivalry which was fun.
    But todays episode prooved that he's ok with every one else, but pokes and ignores only AshXD But yah that moment you said was good too LOL.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  11. #936
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    surprise, Az
    Posts
    3

    Default

    If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?

    As much As I'd love Paul to travel with ash into the new region...No.I don't think it's possible.Brock is the best Travel buddy to have around!! If they got rid of Brock....But if paul did travel With ash, I think they would get into arguments on how to catch what and whatnot, Sulk a little while and Huggle eachother at the end...>^<



    Click my Eggies/Pokies pleaz??


  12. #937
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Here's some thing else.
    Any one notice how Paul is only mean to Ash?
    At first I thought it was just apart of the rivalry which was fun.
    But todays episode prooved that he's ok with every one else, but pokes and ignores only AshXD But yah that moment you said was good too LOL.
    You know how that works. Being mean to the one you like to get their attention. He even said once he enjoys seeing Ash worked up! But now he's being nicer to Ash. He respects him (but not enough to let him be on top *wink-wink*.

  13. #938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    You know how that works. Being mean to the one you like to get their attention. He even said once he enjoys seeing Ash worked up! But now he's being nicer to Ash. He respects him (but not enough to let him be on top *wink-wink*.
    Which episode did he say he enjoys seeing Ash worked up?
    Me thinks it was after there last full battle that Paul started being all wow to him but still likes making fun of him, its kind of like grade school. Make fun of the one you like the most LOL.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  14. #939
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    That episode was Chim-Charred. Hahaha the first time Chimchar goes apes*** because of Blaze. I saw it on the list Comashipping hints on Bulbagarden.

  15. #940
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My head
    Posts
    443

    Default

    ooh, I'm mad at all of you!!! >
    Seriously, The greatest Comashipping event is at hand now, and I see no excitement, no new topics, no any good thoughts to this thread whatsoever. Y'all don't know how excited I am for this event. This whole event is going to last a whole month and now's a great time to return here and keep this shipping strong. This shipping is like no other: it's got guts, dramatic events, hard and soft feelings, and much more that I can't post. If I don't see one more post after me within 3 days, I will personally sent all you messages to hear the good news.
    GET HAPPEH
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

  16. #941

    Default

    Hey, I'm doing the best I canXD
    I'm really excited cuz Comashipping is my favorite slash pairing in D/P.
    So far in the league we've already had plenty of good moments.
    Like lots of stairs between them when just entering the rooms that cracks me up.
    They seriously act like no one else is there.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  17. #942
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Lol I'm really excited trust me! It's just I wasn't going to double post. XD
    All the intense staring, Paul watching Ash's battle with Conway (D'awww!).
    It's a Comashipping Paradise!!! Comashipping is my favorite slash pairing ever!

    I got a topic for us!

    Do you think Ash and Paul will have a moment similar to Ash and Gary in the Johto League?

    I sure hope they do. I think those soothe bells will be put to good use. That would be so nice!

  18. #943
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    Comashipping is my favorite slash pairing ever!
    Same here!
    Comashipping is an awesome pairing. I love it

    Topic Time

    Do you think Ash and Paul will have a moment similar to Ash and Gary in the Johto League?

    Hopefully.
    But I'll guess we'll have to wait find out if they do.

  19. #944
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow :D
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Hmmm. I guess I haven't posted here before, so I'll just say what I think about this shipping.

    I suppose I'm a closet supporter of this ship, because I find it amusing. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of Ash and Paul's interactions, and I think that Paul has warmed up throughout the saga, and Ash is to be credited with this. I'm not sure what else I can say about it. xD.

    Do you think Ash and Paul will have a moment similar to Ash and Gary in the Johto League?

    It'd be nice to see, at the end of the battle, Paul gives a real, genuine smile, and thanks Ash for the battle and "teachings" and heads off. I think that would be a perfect way to go about ending the battle, and not too drastically different from their characters. Oh, and if Paul stayed to watch Ash's battles after his, that'd be awesome. xD.

    I also have brought some fanart that I found amusing, so hopefully this isn't breaking any rules. :P.

        Spoiler:- Fanart:
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

    PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

  20. #945
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    Hmmm. I guess I haven't posted here before, so I'll just say what I think about this shipping.

    I suppose I'm a closet supporter of this ship, because I find it amusing. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of Ash and Paul's interactions, and I think that Paul has warmed up throughout the saga, and Ash is to be credited with this. I'm not sure what else I can say about it. xD.

    Do you think Ash and Paul will have a moment similar to Ash and Gary in the Johto League?

    It'd be nice to see, at the end of the battle, Paul gives a real, genuine smile, and thanks Ash for the battle and "teachings" and heads off. I think that would be a perfect way to go about ending the battle, and not too drastically different from their characters. Oh, and if Paul stayed to watch Ash's battles after his, that'd be awesome. xD.

    I also have brought some fanart that I found amusing, so hopefully this isn't breaking any rules. :P.

        Spoiler:- Fanart:
    LMAO that fanart:

    Satoshi: Stupid sexy Shinji!

  21. #946
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My head
    Posts
    443

    Default

    wow....     Spoiler:- no way...:
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

  22. #947
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Lol finally some activity in this thread!

    I saw the episode it was so Comashippy...

        Spoiler:- DP186:

  23. #948

    Default

    I saw those as Comashipping hints tooXD I mean why is he so obssesed with Ash? [sp] He even ignored every thing Dawn said and just asked about him LOL [/sp]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  24. #949
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Yea the first thing he says to Dawn is "What is HE doing". Seems like that's all that's on his mind.

    I can't wait for the next episodes...I want more Comashippyness!

  25. #950

    Default

    I'm sure will get more comashipping in the next two episodes. Paul will be impressed with Ash skills since the last time they battled, I'm sure hey'll think even more of himXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •