Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

You know, I'll admit, Paul genuinely smiling in the last episode kind of shocked me. Now, it'd be really cute if, after his battle with Ash ended, as he was exiting the stadium, Ash ran out and caught up with him alone, and thanked him for the battle (and maybe for being the reason he trained so hard?) and Paul had another true smile.

Then Paul tells him that he better not lose or he'll feel bad. xD!
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

I'd love it if Paul smiled again, you know what would be funny, if they had an accidently kissXD Like Paul is sitting down and Ash trips over Paul's leg and boom! Would they do some thing like that in Pokemon though? LOL.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I want another true Paul smile too. With just him and Ash. ALONE!

Lol an accidental kiss. That would be funny. I wish they would put something like that in Pokemon.

They better put more Comashippyness in these last few episodes or I will scream. It's the end of the saga for goodness sake!

>W<

Well Paul smiled in DP187 hehe.

Also I really loved the moment when Ash was like, "Paul, you're good, but I'm going to win." something like that. Then Paul retorts about him winning... gah forget what he said. ><
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Yah, Ash is the only one Paul has smiled toXD Comashipping for the win!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Aww, Paul's smile was so cute.

One thing I noticed:

Spoiler:- DP187:

Okay so I just made this account like three seconds ago but I saw this forum and had to join. I feel like a loser right now since I'm joining this really late...

1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

and since I just joined, I though I might as well do this too ^^
    Hi everyone, I'm Pikachu8059. I only reeeally got into Pokemon during the Hoenn saga, where there wasn't really any Ash shippings that I was interested in. Then Paul came along and everything was all better :3 The relationship they have is just so interesting, amusing, cute, adorable, etc. And like everyone has been saying, I like how Paul is different, and is actually a JERK (though he has been nicer lately ) and how he and Ash treat each other differently than anyone else. Comashipping is definitely my OTP x)

I think Ash has been rubbing off onto Paul a bitXD
    Yah, I liked the Hoenn saga mainly for Ash but there wasn't any thing good that was shippy. Now Comashipping, so many reasons to love it LOL. Oh and welcome to the forums and thread Pikachu8059.

Welcome to the forums and the Comashipping thread Pikachu8059!!!
    Here have some Coma-cookies. *passes Cookie platter*

I agree the Hoenn Saga had little Ash-shipping. It was all one big Contestshipping bonanza. (But I like Contestshipping so I can't complain).

I'm so glad to see some activity in this thread. I didn't want it to die out.

Paul is becoming a nicer person (to Ash mainly). I'm so glad about it.

I think the league will add more and more fans cuz they seem to be putting more Comashipping hints.

haha thanks for the cookies : D

I like how Paul is becoming nicer, but I still want him to be a jerk to everyone else >: )
    and yes, hopefully there will be more comashippers soon!!

Right now I'm just eagerly waiting for the next episode this Thursday ;_______;
    I'm really excited to see the conclusion of the battle, but I'm not sure who I want to win.

Spoiler:- DP 187:

Hopefully we'll see some more Comashippers pop up before Sinnoh ends.

The preview for DP188 looked bada** though. I mean Both Paul and Ash were really getting into it. And the Electivire vs Infernape boxing match looked completely epic. I can't wait to see the conclusion!!! Hopefully with a nice Comashipping moment at the end during a nice sunset...I'm nearly positive that the Soothe Bells will be coming into play.
    Last edited by catzeye; 15th August 2010 at 6:03 PM.

Yah, it did really seem like Paul was enjoying it which is some thing cuz Paul raley ever does enjoy a good battle. What I'm really amazed about, is Ash got Paul to smileXD
    Does any one have an image of that?
    I'm also hopping we get one more Comashipping moment in the end, a really good one too. So far, I've been really enjoying the league episodes though dispite it seeming rushed we've had some good Comashipping hints.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 15th August 2010 at 6:57 PM.

I don't want the DP saga to end ;____; or at least I want Paul to go to the Isshu (?) region too xD

HAHA a sunset, nice. Isn't that how contestshipping concluded? haha. oh. I have a question, correct me if I'm wrong. I thought Paul didn't take the soothe bell, I thought he gave it to Ash and Ash gave it to Dawn. Didn't Paul just want to join the battle/contest (i don't remember what it was) for the experience? I want Paul to go up to Dawn and take it from her like, "GIVE IT BACK B****." sorry, I know the two of you like Dawn (pearlshippers afterall xD), I like her too, it'd just be a comashipping moment (sort of? haha). Paul is pretty mean after all -___-

theres a picture of Paul smiling on this page, but you can't really do anything but stare at it HAHA.
    http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/655ps4.shtml

Hey Everyone! I'm new to this thread, but I've been looking at it and finally decided to join (if guys well let me). Well I really love Comashipping!!! It's the best! I really don't want the DP saga to end either or hopefully they Both go to Isshu. Well I really love Comashipping because they are just perfect for eachother! I hope there will be more hints in the next eps and that Paul will stay and watch Ash continue in the league. I can't believe Paul"s smiling! Cause of Ash!! They really are enjoying the battle and it's great and Epic!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I support Comashipping, Pearlshipping, CafeMochashipping, and others.

Welcome Pikapi72! Here have some Comacookies!!! *passes Cookie platter*

Lol I think everyone would love it if Paul went to Isshu, even if he only popped up a few times I think it would nice. More Comashipping moments plus we get to see how the Isshu cast deals with him.

Awesome, another comashipper welcome Pikapi72 (even though I'm new as well xD)!

lots of people already answered this but it's related to what we're talking about xD
    If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?

I think I'd die of happiness that comashipping can still appear in the anime They seem to be getting friendlier to each other, so it wouldn't be like how it began in the DP saga (unfortunately), but Paul in my opinion is the best rival for Ash. They make eachother stronger >: D I don't think they'd end up traveling together though -___-; I'd love it if they did

DP 188 is coming up soon x) sooo excited!!

Alright a new Comashipper fan, welcome and I don't think Paul will be a travel partner to Ash. I could see him returning for a couple of episodes, since the show is getting better with storys for characters returning I could see him working with Ash in an episode arc maybe. I had an idea that every one laughed at in the spoilers forums, have Paul invite Ash to travel with him. Ash would ovbiously turn it down to go to the next region, don't know why some made a fuss about it =/

Thanks guys! Thanks for the Comacookies to! Well if Shinji went with Satoshi... That would be great!! Well I think they would be arguing,battling,training,and also being friends well trying to atleast. They would befriend eachother probaly. Haha I'd be so happy and excited to see him go with him to Isshu since there would be more Comashipping going on.

I agree with Pikachu8059 about them being perfect rivals. I mean look at their battle right now! Epic! It's still going and Paul smiled cause of Ash! They are enjoying it and having fun! Just perfect.

I really got into Comashipping even more from a fan fic that would go great with the anime in ways. I wonder if the writers will make Comashipping or atleast a shipping to ever happen in the anime.

I wonder how Paul will visit Ash if he does and why. I know we will be seeing cameos of him,but will they atleast have him meet him again? Maybe with Dawn and Brock at the same time,but that would ruin the moment.

I wish Paul,Dawn,and Brock would be staying. It was the best series with them ever. All Paul does is think of Ash most of the time. Right? Haha well Paul inviting Ash is a new one to me. I don't know what Ash would have said. Maybe yes depending or no other wise.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

DP188
    - Good finale episode >W<

*^* The ending scene was so perfect for them. It made me squeal. <3

Here's basically the summary of the scene: Well after their battle. Satoshi doesn't meet Takeshi or Hikari at all. He just runs to find Shinji to talk to him. Then he finds him walking down the stairs and yells his name. Shinji stops and turns around to see Satoshi. He comments on Infernape during the battle and admits that he lost to him and that he has no reason to be here anymore. He then tells him that he's going to try to battle Jindai again. Satoshi tells him good luck and Shinji says, "You too." -starestare- Then the ship blow horn blew and then he said, "See ya" before walking off. Satoshi then yells that he'd like to battle with him again someday. Shinji stops, having a surprised face and then smiles before waving a hand at him goodbye. Satoshi watches as he continues down the stairs.

Spoiler:- screenshots:
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

OMG! That episode drove me to tears. The last time I was driven to tears by Pokemon was the first few movies. Holy f****n' sh*t!

The ending...my god...I was...I was...I can't even type...

GAAAH!! The writers better bring Paul back. They just better.

BEST COMASHIPPING EPISODE EVER!!!! 1000000/10! *goes back to crying*

Yah, it had some awesome Comashipping moments for sure. That's not all, during the battle at the league, Paul kept smiling. I love how onlyAsh can make Paul smile like that, I agree Paul should return and get jealous over this new rival, hey'll be like "So who's this guy?" I'd love it if that happened. And he should also be the one to knock some sense into Ash after he possibly looses next weeks episode.

Awww Man!! That was the best Comashipping moments ever!! Aww they are so cute! Why Paul! Why do you have to leave! I hope they meet up again which they should. I can't wait to see them together again! Paul smiles a lot at Ash now! I'm so happy that he respects Ash! I wanna cry right now because of it!

^ Lol I'm still tearing up at that. I was so happy...

Ash beat Paul
    Paul respect Ash
    Ash and Paul smiled at each other.
    Paul was nice to Ash

YAY!!! Ok topic time

Is this the end of Comashipping? Or will we have more moments?

I think it's the end for Sinnoh but hopefully we will see some come the BW saga. A cameo or better yet and actual appearance from Paul! Maybe Paul will watch Ash's battle with Darkrai. If Paul is going to battle Brandon then maybe he'll stop by Pallet Town? Lol I'm just blabbering here.

I was so happy to because of them at the end. It was so intense and then they were happy! I heard that Paul is gonna go to the Battle Frontier. I wonder if it's true.

Is this the end of Comashipping? Or will we have more moments?

I think it is the end for Sinnoh *tears* but I bet we will have a cameo or an actual appearance from Paul. I bet Paul will watch Ash in his battle against Darkrai. Paul stopping by in Pallet Town...hmmmm maybe he just might! As long as Paul and Ash keep in touch I'll be fine with that since they would be together or talk to eachother. Maybe Ash could stop by to see Reggie and Paul on his way to Isshu since Isshu is really far away from where Ash has traveled. Who knows how they'll meet up if they do.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast