Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

can i join? i love Comashipping. it's so awesome^^

Of course of course. Welcome aboard the magical area called Comaland! Do have a slice of our Comacake. Also, do make your posts longer for one-liners make Satoshi cry and makes Shinji want to . . . hunt you down? -bricked badly- I AGREE IT'S AWESOME THOUGH! (because it's comashipping)

Yay for fanart sites and new fics. I haven't read any good (if any at all) Comashipping fics in a while aside from the ones already put up throughout the thread so I can't contribute to today's activity. XD; COMASHIPPING CRACK FRIDAY TOMORROW! Make this thread full of lulz in shippy style or . . . PM me to suggest a better activity.

TOPIC?! Oh yes. -imhappyplz face here-
        Spoiler:- DP128 RELATED:

AND A NON SPOILER TOPIC:
    Haiku weekend! Think you Comashippers can make a shippy haiku?

It can be romantic, funny, involving each other's POV or whatever madness goes on in your head. In case we forget, (or I would) a haiku is a poem involving the first line to have 5 syllables, the second one having 7 and the last one with 5 again.
    Last edited by Sweet May; 25th April 2009 at 12:25 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

sorry about that :P
    to make up for it here is my Haiku:

He loved to watch Paul.
    Paul enjoyed the attention.
    Love is in the air.

Haiku? Haiku. ...What do I look like, Professor Oak? ^^; I stink at poems, but I'll try anyway.

Ash sees Paul again,
    "Hey Paul, wait up!" he called out,
    Paul does not stop though.

Wow, bad haiku is bad. Sorry for the dub names, I figured the Japanese names would take up the majority of the syllables. Well, I guess I'll try anyway.

Shinji watches him,
    'He's an interesting guy,
    that is all it is.'

I promise I'll have more Coma art, since I'm doing an arttrade at the moment. Wait for me guys!
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I phail epically at anything poetic or artsy, so I don't think I am even gonna try. But I liked all your your Haikus. I got one of my freinds to agree to draw me a Comashipping fan art~! Squee, I can't wait to see how it turns out xD

I know this is pretty off the topic of Comashipping, but anyone know where I can find the Japanese episodes of Diamond and Pearl? Its driving me nuts, I can't find them ._.

Spoiler:- Answer for DP128 Topic:

Paul thinks it's silly
    That his so-called 'first true love'
    Turned out to be Ash

-smacks own face- AND I SHALL WAIT FOR YOU, 'MISA!
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

It's a beautiful day outside but I opted to spend my entire day inside watching Pokemon episodes. I finally found the episodes in English, so I was rewatching all the episodes with Paul in them.

Now that I can finally understand the full meaning of what they're talking about, I realized how despicable Paul is. (We still love him anyway.) So I was watching "Chim-charred" and "Aiding the Enemy" and the dynamics between Ash and Paul are so intense. Wow, this pairing is amazing, I'm falling in love with it all over again. >w<

Anyways, while watching the Grotle/Torterra episode I picked up something.

Brock: I was wondering why you asked Ash about Chimchar before.
    Paul: ... Hm.
    Brock: I'm starting to think Ash is getting to you.
    Paul: I can't believe he didn't use Chimchar's Blaze, that's all.
    Oh my gosh, I thought I heard wrong, but I rewinded and that was exactly what they said. Oh Brock, I heart you sometimes. >w<

So, my art trade is in lineart process at the moment, I'll probably color it tonight.

Spoiler:- re: DP128:
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I don't know why it took me this long to put this down:

EPISODE REVIEW SATURDAY
    Rules of the activity: Just a friendly discussion involving the episode picked by the owner. Debates, rants (but no bashing) and almost every thing allowed. If the episode has not yet aired outside of Japan, it belongs in a spoiler tag.

EPISODE: DP015 - Shapes of Things to Come! / Kurogane Gym! Hyouta VS Shinji!

Good luck on the art, Vulpixi Misa. ^^

ONOMNOMNOM

EPISODE: DP015 - Shapes of Things to Come! / Kurogane Gym! Hyouta VS Shinji!

Technically not Saturday anymore, but whatever.

I actually don't remember much from this episode, it didn't have any significant Coma moments that I care about. I rewatched it in English to refresh my memory.

I laugh at how Ash calls Paul a jerk or a creep but I don't really remember any instance that Satoshi calls Shinji anything bad. (Either he has but I don't know what he's saying, who knows.) I also laugh at how Ash always goes "Hey Paul!". Reminds me of those comics where Ash is either bothering or killing Paul in some way. Haha.

Anyways, Ash asks Paul to stay and watch his battle at the end of the episode. Kind of a stupid request if you ask me. I mean, really Ash, do you think Paul cares enough about you to stay and watch your pathetic battle? Yes, because he does.

Random note but I was watching various animes to hear Matsumoto Rica's voice in different roles. I don't think I've heard a voice tougher than Satoshi other than Bakura from Yuugiou. (Can't remember much of how Mitarai/Seaman from Yuu Yuu Hakusho sounded like.) Anyone have a recommended anime with Rica playing a tough guy voice in it?
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I really enjoyed that fanfic that Kurai found, "Nothing to Worry About". It was kind of cool getting the story from an outside source. I really want to write a Comashipping one shot...I think I'll give it a try.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefHEf43Psw

SatoShin - You Fight Me (Breaking Benjamin)

Whoo AMV Tuesday! This thread will not be allowed to die x3 I shall make it live!

Anyways, this is a pretty nice vid, I really liked it =3

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonphantom View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefHEf43Psw

SatoShin - You Fight Me (Breaking Benjamin)
    Wow, I actually haven't seen that one before! It was pretty good, not as shippy, but still very good. I'm very tempted to make another AMV since there are so little Comavids out there. =v=

Um, not an AMV, and not Coma, but really cute. I stole this from one of my friends on LJ, ahaha. Enjoy, it's really really cute.

(動く版)シンジは大変なモンスターボール以下略

I also found some fanart. A friend of mines actually drew this. I heart her art.
    Edit: Took the art off because she didn't want it in public. Sorry guys. I should have asked her first too. I'm a bad person. ;A;
    Um, I guess I'll link back to her LiveJournal. Art by ledgem AKA Carol.
    Last edited by Vulpixi_Misa; 28th May 2009 at 5:34 AM.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Today is Drabble Wednesday, though I'm not quite sure what that means. How would one participate in this? What exactly is drabbling?

Today is Drabble Wednesday, though I'm not quite sure what that means. How would one participate in this? What exactly is drabbling?

Your friend is a genius, Vulpixi Misa! I can't stop staring at them and it motivated me to make a Comashipping art folder. I'll provide a link for you all soon? 8'D

Drabbles, from what I learned are mini fics that are between 100 and 500 words. Yeah, that's basically it.

ONOMNOMNOM

Great AMVs gaiz. I agree about the Breaking Benjamin one, and I just love what 'Misa posted too. It made me lulz very hard. Otaku_attack, amirite?

And FFFFFF, that art's so sexy. D: Your friend's got talent <333 IT GIVES ME IDEAZ And I just love how Pikachu's always thwarting Paul's attempt to, uh...do stuff to Ash. ...Yeah, 'stuff'.

Swampert_trainer: That'd be awesome! If you ever do write anything, please don't forget to link us up.

...I'LL HAVE A DRABBLE NEXT WEEK. D8
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

I luff that video you posted 'Misa, it made me go *squee!* Shinji is just too cute when he is drawn like that xD

Also, that art is very sexy, I gotta bug my freind to finish her Comashipping art as well =3

I too will probably, maybe, slight chance, I will have a drabble next week =3 I got a cute idea for one, but I dunno if I should write it x3

Hai gaiz, sorry for missing Drabble Wednesday. Um... Since it's Fanfiction Thursday I suppose I can...

...Yeah, I guess I'll put up some of that fic I was working on.

Spoiler:- (Untitled fic ATM): Chapter 1:

I wrote this loooooong ago, so it might sound really... crummy... ...Yeah. I'm not quite sure when this takes place, but Hikozaru hasn't been disowned and owned yet. My writing style is never a really set thing, so please excuse me if the next chapter doesn't sound like it was written by me. ^^;

In other news, a friend of mines (Shin~) and I have been RPing some Coma, and maybe I'll post it up if I haven't already forced her to join this thread and post it herself. >w>
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD!!!
    -hammered-

LOOK AT ALL THIS ACTIVITY!!
    BEING DEAD SUCKS!
    YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH COOL POSTS!!! XDD

But now I feel kind of bad....
    Don't really have anything FF, drabble, Fanart, or AMV-wise to contribute...

How about a topic pour les discussions?
    The end of the Sinnoh Arc is approaching, which means the Sinnoh League is as well! Let's just say Ash and Paul are the finalists, and they have an epic battle. What would happen if Paul wins? How would Ash congratulate him, if he does at all? Is Ash going to be happy for Paul or will he sulk in his loss at this one chance to impress his crush? Would Paul even let himself beat Ash? Similarly, What would happen if Ash won?

^wow that sounds awkward. I should take a grammar class.

Vulpixi your fanfic is really good! I find it funny how Paul always has to point out Ash's flaws xDD

Yaaaay my first sig! x3

Still. Hating. High school.
    Still. No. DS.

</3
    RAWR

Default Mm...hi!

Hi '___'

Vulpixi-Misa made me join this so I'm kinda ... intimidated by all the posts I need to catch up on cause I have something I call "forum-phobia" but hopefully I can survive here since Comashipping is my OTP in everything.

So introduction I guess, since I'm new. I can do episode reviews too later on a Saturday for new episodes if people want ~v~ <3 (because I understand them)

Anyway, hi! I'm Takachu (or Shin, as Vulpixi called me before XD)
    Comashipping is my all time overall OTP and it makes me jizz in my pants (not that you need to know that). :>

Even though I'm new on this forum (I'm pretty sure I had an account at some point but don't remember it so...), I've been a comashipping fan since Satoshi+co's arrival at Shinou-chihou aired back in Japan. The second I saw Shinji I felt chemistry and fell in love and comashipping became my OTP.

Mmmm so hi! ._. <3
    <-- favorite pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Takachu View Post
    Vulpixi-Misa made me join this so I'm kinda ... intimidated by all the posts I need to catch up on cause I have something I call "forum-phobia" but hopefully I can survive here since Comashipping is my OTP in everything.
    Shiiiin~ *glomp* You're here! =v= I have to introduce you to Krii, so you guys can be buddies on LJ. X3

Thanks for reading my fic Legerd! I'm writing the second chapter, even though I have a paper due tomorrow and three due next week.

The end of the Sinnoh Arc is approaching, which means the Sinnoh League is as well! Let's just say Ash and Paul are the finalists, and they have an epic battle. What would happen if Paul wins? How would Ash congratulate him, if he does at all? Is Ash going to be happy for Paul or will he sulk in his loss at this one chance to impress his crush? Would Paul even let himself beat Ash? Similarly, What would happen if Ash won?
    Well. ...Depending on if there's a next generation, they'll have Ash win or lose. I really hope he'll win and finally beat Paul because you do realize that he never won anything against him. *koffminusepisode118koff*

Ash would definitely congratulate him, if Paul won. I don't think he'd be really happy about it and maybe cry later. I don't know if he'd mope around like in the first league, but a loss against Paul, after all he went through in Sinnoh, well, that's a big deal.

Paul will not hold back, he will be really hard to defeat. Though I think Ash kinda softenned him a little, even if he won't admit it. Ohoho.

If Ash won, well, Paul wouldn't say anything. (Ack, I had a perfect situation in the old thread. Let me find it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi Misa
    I can see it now, the final battle, and with their best pokemon. After some huge explosion and the dust clears we see Paul lose. Ash would be in some sorta shock at first, then do his victory dances and run to hug his pokemon. Paul would recall his pokemon, and stare at Ash a bit. Ash would try to show some sort of sportsmanship by shaking hands "Good fight" and all that. Paul doesn't do any of that of course and walks out.

Ash might think that's the last he's seen of his rival, but before he leaves the empty stadium, he sees Paul, just leaning against the wall, watching him. Paul then finally tells Ash that he's not totally worthless. A smug smile thrown here and then Paul leaves. Ash is left watching his back, with a shy smile on his lips, he knows that Paul isn't the bad guy that he acts to be.
    Last edited by Vulpixi_Misa; 30th April 2009 at 11:44 PM.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Comashipping is my all time overall OTP and it makes me jizz in my pants (not that you need to know that). :>
    Your not alone in that one, thats for sure xD I'm up 'till WAY in the morning, well like 2 A.M reading Coma fics and looking at fanart, and am still doing it with STAR testing at my school xD Its not good for my grades, but its wonderful for my soul =3

Im not very creative with answers, but here goes xD
    I think that is Paul won, he might not say anything to Ash, perhaps tell him he is as pathetic as usual and all that stuff, but I think deep deep deep deep, very deep down, he really wanted Ash to win becuase it would make him happy, but he wouldn't hold back in battling becuase of his pride. Ash might not congratulate him, but he might not, if he does, he will do it in a normal, caual tone, but of course, Paul would just brush him off (it hurts Paul deep down to do that *nod nod*), and becuase Paul will brush him off, that would be the reason that he would not congratulate him, it would hurt him too much for his Paul to say mean things for him D= Ash would be both happy for Paul becuase he won, he is always happy for those who wins, plus winning makes Paul happy, and Ash likes a happy Paul :P But he would also be sad becuase he lost to someone who 'abuses' his Pokemon and is 'mean' to him. He would sulk for a bit, but he will get over it pretty quickly, he is not as weepy as he was in the Indigo League. Now, if Paul won, I wouldn't be suprised if he released whatever Pokemon he used against Ash in that battle, I also wouldn't be suprised if Ash took any of them. Paul would be a bit happy that Ash won becuase it means his Ash isn't as weak as he thought. Paul would just walk off after the battle though and not say a word, but I bet he would go off in some isolated spot and cuss himself out for losing, and possibly not telling Ash things he should have, just in case they don't see each other again (or for a while). If they saw each other after Paul lost, Paul would ignore him and walk away from him (crying on the inside for doing so), despite Ash trying to talk to him. If he didn't see Ash (or rather Ash didn't see him), he would just be nearby in the bushes stalking him, as is his profession =3

Well, thats all I got xD Not very creative, pretty obvious, but still =3

Your not alone in that one, thats for sure xD I'm up 'till WAY in the morning, well like 2 A.M reading Coma fics and looking at fanart, and am still doing it with STAR testing at my school xD Its not good for my grades, but its wonderful for my soul =3

Im not very creative with answers, but here goes xD
    I think that is Paul won, he might not say anything to Ash, perhaps tell him he is as pathetic as usual and all that stuff, but I think deep deep deep deep, very deep down, he really wanted Ash to win becuase it would make him happy, but he wouldn't hold back in battling becuase of his pride. Ash might not congratulate him, but he might not, if he does, he will do it in a normal, caual tone, but of course, Paul would just brush him off (it hurts Paul deep down to do that *nod nod*), and becuase Paul will brush him off, that would be the reason that he would not congratulate him, it would hurt him too much for his Paul to say mean things for him D= Ash would be both happy for Paul becuase he won, he is always happy for those who wins, plus winning makes Paul happy, and Ash likes a happy Paul :P But he would also be sad becuase he lost to someone who 'abuses' his Pokemon and is 'mean' to him. He would sulk for a bit, but he will get over it pretty quickly, he is not as weepy as he was in the Indigo League. Now, if Paul won, I wouldn't be suprised if he released whatever Pokemon he used against Ash in that battle, I also wouldn't be suprised if Ash took any of them. Paul would be a bit happy that Ash won becuase it means his Ash isn't as weak as he thought. Paul would just walk off after the battle though and not say a word, but I bet he would go off in some isolated spot and cuss himself out for losing, and possibly not telling Ash things he should have, just in case they don't see each other again (or for a while). If they saw each other after Paul lost, Paul would ignore him and walk away from him (crying on the inside for doing so), despite Ash trying to talk to him. If he didn't see Ash (or rather Ash didn't see him), he would just be nearby in the bushes stalking him, as is his profession =3

Well, thats all I got xD Not very creative, pretty obvious, but still =3

Lol double post.

I feel like giving a less realistic and more Comashipping fanservice answer for this.

If Paul wins (bleh I'm writing in past tense like a fic xD fail):
    Ash tried really hard to prove to Paul that his way was wrong and that you have be friends with your pokemon and all that. Prior to the battle they ran into each other and it was like a silent stare-match. Ash was all 'I have to beat Paul and get his recognition'. So he offered a smile and said good luck, hoping Paul would give the same, but he didn't, just 'tch'ed and walked past him disinterestedly. Ash was now all 'I have to beat him to prove him wrong' (and to get his attention of course).
    [excuse me for jumping to present tense]

So they battle and it's all epic. During the battle Paul is all hesitant because he actually likes Ash (lolwhut) and is having a mental conflict in his mind, fighting with himself over his confusing emotions. When Ash manages a really effective move due to Paul's lack of concentration, Paul gets really ticked off at himself and goes super hard on Ash (not like that) and basically wipes him out without holding back at all (though it's still a really good match). Ash is all shocked and disappointed. Paul beat him with his ways? Was he right all along? Was 'slave driving' your Pokemon really the best? He tries to offer his congratulations but is unable to. Paul just smirks at him in victory, noticing how he proved Ash wrong and all. Ash is all downcast and runs off, feeling like Paul would never recognize him or whatever. Paul's smirk fades as he watches this. He listlessly accepts the award, etc etc. Dawn and Brock try to go after him but then Paul's Pokemon force them to stop and Paul's like 'This is Ash's and my business" and goes off to find him and finds him all depressed sitting by a lake and he stands behind him. He himself is now slowly coming to terms with his feelings and .....

I'll stop there cause I'm spamming with this. 'A';;; NEXT. (LOL I leave it open-ended. If anyone's even interested I'll finish it or something.)

If Ash Wins:
    Paul just stands there, in shock on the inside, but not displaying it on the outside. Because ... he kind of stopped trying and wanted Ash to win. What was wrong with him??? He watches Ash rejoice blankly, trying to figure himself out. When Ash comes up to him to shake hands and saying it was a great battle, he blushes and loses control of it and ends up running off. (Oh how embarrassing for his ego!) Ash notices that that wasn't a normal 'oh no I lost' type of run off (not that that was Paul's style). So he gets all worried and wants to check up on him. After a congratulatory dinner, he's still all distracted and says he'll be right back, going to find Paul in his room freaking out over himself. And ...

STUFF HAPPENS. *v* I stop spamming with my reply hereeee. <3 Nya ko nyaasu!

Woo! Hurray for stuff happening xD I wants you to finish the first one! The first and even the second could be made into drabbles, possibly one-shots =3 Now I feel the need to read Coma fics! *Wishes fic with Shinji prego would be updated*

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast