Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bound For Trouble! (106)

When Arbok bit Pidgeot, that looked like it really hurt!

Meowth and Pikachu were cute together while it lasted!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

My most favorite episode in this series when I used to be a serious Pikashipper.
    Ash and Pikachu being reunited really touched my heart back then :-)
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

This episode was cool.
    I liked how Snorlax defeated a Rhydon. When I first saw this a long time ago, I thought Meowth would join Ash

Ash was annoying in this episode. I dislike it when he goes into his "bawww" emotional state. They really should've done more with the giant Pokémon. What was the point in making them giant anyway? Pidgeot and Rydon in their regular size could've done the same.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I enjoy this episode

I loved Ash's determination to find Pikachu, Misty knew this would come to Ash a mile away leaving Tracey in wonder lol. This episode seemed similar to "Hoenn Alone" It was cute when Pikachu shared the Apple with Meowth
    Last edited by Blessed; 26th September 2012 at 4:17 AM.

This was a great episode. It was cute when Pikachu shared the Apple with Meowth. They actually made a very good pair, Meowth wasn't being evil and Pikachu was being a good friend! These are the kind of episodes they needed more of!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    This was a great episode. It was cute when Pikachu shared the Apple with Meowth. They actually made a very good pair, Meowth wasn't being evil and Pikachu was being a good friend! These are the kind of episodes they needed more of!
    I totally agree with you, Calamity! Meowth isn't that evil, he has a good heart. It was also nice of Pikachu to share an apple with his enemy. And seeing Psyduck was great as well.

Those giant Pidgeot and Rhydon freaked me out a little when I was younger. I liked how Meowth and Pikachu were binded together by that rope - watching them having to work together was nice. There's something that just makes them a really fun pair to watch IMO. I thought they were cute together, especially during the part where Pikachu shares the apple with Meowth and when Pikachu falls asleep in Meowth's lap.

This episode was so good! I enjoyed how Pikachu and Meowth were forced to working together with beating that Rhydon and how Pikachu shared his apple with Meowth. Also Ash was great too with his determination in trying to find Pikachu and did - which resulted in a happy reunion.

Pikachu was amazing in this episode. I liked when he was in charge of Meowth. It was too funny, but aww, Meowth was getting the soft side for Pikachu. :3

This episode is my least favorite episode from the Orange islands saga. I didn't liked how Pikachu and Mewoth were working together in this episode, only thing I liked about this episode was Snorlax defeating a Rhydon.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It is cool how determined Ash will get when it comes to finding Pikachu. Just goes to show you how much he truly cares for him.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I giggled when Ash and friends neglected that highly suspicious fruit basket and ended up in a pitfall trap anyway. Seeing Team Rocket with gadgets that repelled Electric attacks and binding Pikachu and Meowth together was impressive as well; TR was actually clever here in my opinion. I also cackled when James's Victreebel accidentally bit Arbok's head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12