Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charizard Chills! (107)

I think that was actually Dragon Rage that Charizard was using, as we see him use it several times after that; most notably in his match against Drake's Dragonite: almost the exact same sequence.

This is one of my favorite episodes in the Orange League season. Char finally obeys Ash for good, leading to a pretty awesome battle(w/Pokémon World in the BG!). I liked Poliwrath's makeshift WWF() title belt--notice it had a hole for it to shoot its Water Gun and Hydro Pump.

Easy 10/10. What more can you ask for in a Charizard featured episode?

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Team Rocket Admin is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

This was a good episode. I liked when the writers finally acknowledged that Charizard was a Charmander, and that Ash, and him had good times before. That belt Poliwrath wore reminded me of the P1 Grand Prix belt that Primeape won.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT
    I think that was actually Dragon Rage that Charizard was using, as we see him use it several times after that; most notably in his match against Drake's Dragonite: almost the exact same sequence.
    Trust me, it's regular ol' Rage. I own the episode, and myself and V Faction already talked about it. If it was supposed to be Dragon Rage, the dub left it out.

Tifa Guest

This is one of my Fave eps, all for the reason Charizard finally started to trust ash, And awww bless Ash , Staying up all night.

Trust me, it's regular ol' Rage. I own the episode, and myself and V Faction already talked about it. If it was supposed to be Dragon Rage, the dub left it out.
    I know they said it was Rage, but I'm not sure if Dragonite could learn it by TM back then. But it DOES learn Dragon Rage by leveling up, as does the Char line a bit later(and even then, there was the Dragon Rage TM in R/B/Y). I know; it's confusing...

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

*Charizard sees Ash and Pikachu unconscious on the ground, Charizard's eyes glow white, Charizard's tail flame grows massive, Ash wakes up and uses Dexter*

Dexter: "Rage. One of Charizard's most powerful attacks. Rage attack usually has a devestating effect on it's opponents."

*Charizard blasts Team Rocket's machine and blows it away*

I like how the animators cut out Charizard's wings in the last pic...

After watching parts of this ep and the Championship Match it's actually very hard to determine what is what. While in this ep it is referred to as simply 'rage', the physical effects of dragon rage appear to be the same. His tail flame grows massive both times, and the attack is very similar. Maybe it's a mess up on the dub end, or maybe it was just a memory lapse or something. Ah well.

Was a great episode.
    Charizard get order from Ash.
    10/10

i didnt really like the episode because charizard started obeying ash (ironic huh?)
    i found it more interesting when charizard used flamethrower on ash everytime it came out.

Charizard is my second favorite Pokémon! is my favorite Pokémon though, don't you wish that Dark Lugia could be level 100? I do, and I might have an answer to that, but I am not sure if it would work, but it might.

Just ask me if you would like me to tell you this idea of mine for a level 100 Dark Lugia.

Charizard Chills, certainly in my opinion is the best episode yet! Even though I haven't actually seen it before, but I've seen pictures from it and descriptions of it, and it just sounds much better than any episode I've ever heard of.

And the 2 part Groudon vs. Kyogre episodes sound good as well, you know, having legendaries in it, which I also have not seen.

After seeing pictures from the episode Charizard Chills, I had a least favorite Pokémon, wanna guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Batdude

I like how the animators cut out Charizard's wings in the last pic...
    That wasn't the only mistake they made in this epi!! I haven't got piccies, but tis when Tad wants a rematch with Ash, there are about 5 different screen angles given, Ash varied with hat and jacket to without, even though he left his hat+jacket behind at camp!

Still not as good as leaving out a set of wings

btw, i love this epi!!
    Last edited by Esperon; 3rd July 2006 at 6:31 PM.

an awesome way to end the second season. Charizard Rocked in this epi and Ash beating tad was kool. Btw at the start of the epi when they hop on tads boat Traceys head band is green and not red.

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

An episode where Charizard beats a Water Pokemon, how much better could an episode possibly be?
    Sliver Version Typhlosion Revamp done by Shelldude1

TC Created by BLAZEQUAZA

Hmm, this epi really didn't have much amimation screening, or dubbing screening for tracey's headband to change colour, ash's clothes to appear+re-appear, charizard to lose his wings and to muck up a dubbing!

I liked this episode a lot. Though I do find Chazard a bit overated now, but its still a freakin awesome episode none the less. Twas sweet how Ash stayed up all night, and I loved the ending how they did that.

Really good episode, but the only thing that I was watching was Tad's twazzer. *whistles* At least we saw some character development in Ash in this episode and Charizard.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

This was one of my favourite episodes, which I watched again last night. It is one of those turning-point episodes, that everyone has been waiting for to happen.
    Anyone want to hazard a guess at Tad's second Pokémon which he claimed he was going to use. He also should have handed over the Power Belt to Charizard once it defeated Poliwrath.

Do the Robot!

Lol this episode was pretty good, especially since it was the episode where Ash and his Charizard become friends! I give it a 8/10
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Finally, it was time for Charizard to listen to Ash, yeah, I really like this one

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A OK episode. Charizard finally listens to Ash.

it sure was a good episode to watch especially now charizard listens to ash.

This episode, was with no doubt, gooooldeeeeen!
    I mean golden, not the fish.

Oh, Charizard

I can see why this episode is one of the Top 3 Charizard-related episodes. I loved the whole thing! Ash stayed up all night caring for his fire lizard, and just the thought is enough to warm my heart ^^ It would take a really uncaring person to realize how much Ash actually cares, and Charizard certainly appreciates it.

Tears of joy :'D This is a classic. I only wish I could watch it again! <3
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

i like this episode because now Charizard obeys Ash.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

This was a nice turning point for Ash and Charizard, because Charizard realised that Ash was worthy of being its trainer.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I Liked How Charizard Learned Dragon Rage but after that and Johto We Never saw it in the Brief appearances that it had

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast