Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In The Pink! (090)

Default In The Pink! (090)

In The Pink!

After getting caught in some Whirlpools, Ash & Co. get washed up on Pinkan Island, a special Pokémon Rserve which contains Pokémon that are only of the Colour Pink. However Team Rocket also washed up on this Island and start causing problems. Can Ash & Co. stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Andrew Guest

Well, duh. Of course they stopped them, or else the series probably wouldn't have continued on with Team Rocket's antics and lack of success.

THis is also a much loved episode by me, mainly because of Lickitung, the awesome pink song, and the HAIPER BEAMERZ!

Factory Head Noland Guest

I loved this episode! It was so funny when Meowth said "Look! A pink Lickitung!!!" lol.
    That rampaging Nidoking was scary!!
    But we got to see Togepi use Metronome! I love it when it's lil hands go blue!!

~*Mitsuki*~ Guest

I really liked this episode. ^^ It was pretty cool to see a different colored pokemon that wasn't a shiny. *sigh* I wish someone would have caught one of the pink pokemon though...XD I know they weren't suppose to but...it'd be cool to have one.

vulpix Guest

man why did they have to be pink,they should have been purple,or maybe yellow,but pink come on!

This is definitely one of the most bizarre episodes of the show, but it has the little highlights that definitely make it worth watching: Team Rocket's pokemon working together and defeating nidoking, the extremely bizarre Team Rocket fantasy, James getting excited over a pink Jigglypuff and a pink Lickitung, the flashback with Misty conking herself on the head. It adds up to an interesting episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Well, duh. Of course they stopped them, or else the series probably wouldn't have continued on with Team Rocket's antics and lack of success.
    They didn't stop them. The pink Nidoking did.

Andrew Guest

I didn't specify "They" so it can include the Nidoking. Tosser.

An alright epi.Nidoking was awesome and Hyper Beam rocked. 8/10

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

One of my very favorite Orange Islands episode, with pink pokemon ^_^

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Best part of the episode had to be when Kenji sent out Pikabl- erm, Mariru to fight Nidoking, only for it to get scared and run off like a wuss. XD

Guess cuteness dosen't always prevail after all.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

An interesting episode, nice to see an episode that focuses on Pokemon that are raised on an isolated island and have a interesting diet that makes Pokemon pink. Also this is the first episode where Berry trees are introduced which will be late used in Johto and Hoen. I got a laugh out of Misty trying to teach Togepi to use headbutt and Pinkachu.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

A filler that is still remembered by me, so it has definitely stuck out to me. I watched this episode again last night after a gap of about 5-6 years, and I agree that it would've been interesting for one of the cast to catch a pink poké, but the best that they got was Pinkachu - a terrible joke, living up to Ash's reputation.

Do the Robot!

Ah Nidoking made this episode... It's rarely handled badly in the show, from what I can recall! Every time Gary used his was a pleasure, and it was in fine form in this ep too.

And of course any chance to see Lickitung is a welcome one...

They should have let that stupid Rhyhorn fall into the sea. How long has it lived on the island? Does it not realise the danger of a cliff?

those pink poke's were an odd sight if you ask me, i thought they allways had different colors.

I love all the pink Pokemon I was pretty sad when the Ryhorn was in trouble like that.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 9:31 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

This episode made me think of the pink Butterfree, this might have been where it came from.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I love the song of TR..Pinky land or something?
    i love this episode ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It was a little strange that only a little bit of Pikachu turned pink from eating the fruit, i would have thought its whole body would have changed.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This episode was one of my favorites of all because a new discovered thing for Pokemon is here. Whenever a Pokemon eats pink berries, their body changes pink, but if you relate that to the berries in the Pokemon World, they're different since they heal you. But it was funny that TR blasted off from a Nidoking and went after the twerps for no reason.
    This account is dead

-----------------------------------------------------

PSN: Shokanabo
    MSN: blue.ball.electricity@live.de
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/Shokanabo

The rescue of Rhyhorn was similiar to the rescue of Hipopotas.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I think that theme park TR was imagining was based off of Disneyland.

I liked this episode because it's interesting seeing pokemon turing pink from eating berries. I also liked it because it showed Togepi using it's first moves.

The outsider of Ash's team.

A very unique episode I remember. I was suprised about Togepi's secret attack for the first time. And I don't find the pink pokemon weird somehow. But I did liked the Nidoking. However, Team Rocket's song in this episode wasn't really one of my faovrites, but it's still stuck in my minds.

I wonder if the native Pokemon stop eating the berries and leave the island, would they change to the normal Pokemon color?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast