Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pok?mon Water War! (108)

A good filler episode, Squirtle and Wartortle were so brave to save the little boy.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 3:24 PM.

Although it was nice seeing the Squirtle and Wartortle, this episode was boring in my opinion. At least they managed to get the job done!

xxx

It was cool seeing Squirtle whip out the old Squirtle Squad sunglasses. I was also glad that Squirtle and Wartortle managed to save that kid from the burning building at the end. But other than that, the episode was a little boring. As soon as I saw that Aidan's firefighting force consisted of members of the Squirtle line, I was expecting the rest of the Squirtle Squad to show up...and I was a little disappointed that it didn't (which in hindsight seems like a dumb thing to be disappointed by...)

I think this episode was pretty alright - not downright awful. Just seeing the whole Squirtle tree and firefighters was awesome and the rivalry between the Squirtle and Wartortle was a nice addition to the whole synopsis too.

It was an okay episode. It was nice to see Squirtle have a rivalry with a Pokemon. And Wartortle was the perfect Pokemon for it. I liked the Misty took control of setting out the fire. Even though she didn't succeed.

The rivalry between Squirtle and Wartortle was interesting, I liked it when Squirtle and Wartortle saved the boy. It was nice to see the Blastoise team, Wartortle team and Squirtle team. Overall, this was a great episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It was neat to see the entire Squirtle evolutionary line in one episode.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12