Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Stun Spore Detour! (112)

Very good episode with just Misty showcasing her tender side, also nice to see her get a new water Pokemon. I'm surprised that they don't use the Pokedex more often in the Anime for referencing things.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Without Jessie there, James and Meowth weren't so bad, at least Misty gave the weed to James and she caught Poliwag

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This episode is one of the best of all time:

Misty Centric

Goldeen Wins a Battle

Misty Catches Poliwag, wich will later evolve into Politoed, which is pretty much the coolest poke

Misty uses all of her on hand pokemon to battle

Jessie was hilarious

"honeychild"
    I'm back

Watching this again I noticed Misty never actually catches Poliwag in a Pokeball, also the Vileplume on island is a regular Kanto Vileplume not the ones they introduced for the Orange Islands with the alternate color pattern on their petals.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

that show was nice!i liked when you saw jessie's time for stun spore....when jessie was was skipping with flowers then she fell in the vileplume's head.

Loved the episode. It was mad cool. Misty and Poliwag were ment to be partners. I'm glad we saw goldeen win a battle and staryu and psyduck too. 10/10!

Loved the episode. It was mad cool. Misty and Poliwag were ment to be partners. I'm glad we saw goldeen win a battle and staryu and psyduck too. 10/10!

he he, i really liked the part where james and meowth were acting like a mom and baby,
    those two allways have those kind of actions you know

Pretty good episode. I love when situations get tense like this. I'm glad Misty got a Poliwag.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 9:29 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Oh i cant remember this episode cleary..but i knew i watch it and that i dint wanna leave the tv XD glad Ash and Tracey are better
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    She should have just jumped in naked.
    You sir are what I call a genius.

This episode shows that James and Meowth can be good guys. Misty helped them out, so in return they wouldn't help attack the group and dragged Jessie away after she was defeated. And Misty says the title as Ash is indisposed. Man, what an idiot. Ash should be more careful.

This episode was so cool because it has the main focus on Misty since Ash and Tracey are out of showbiz. As they're both paralyzed, Misty finds the seaweed that Poliwag has on it's tail.
    This account is dead

-----------------------------------------------------

PSN: Shokanabo
    MSN: blue.ball.electricity@live.de
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/Shokanabo

Oh man, I loved this episode! I liked seeing Misty do her own thing so that she could help the boys ^^ Poliwag was just so cute, I'm glad that Misty ended up keeping it~
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I remember this episode alot. It was interesting seeing Ash and Tracey getting stun spore-ed. And it was cool to see Misty as the main focus. And I found out how she got a Poliwag.

Jessie is basically the boss out of the 3 of them. James and Meowth are afraid of her.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    Jessie is basically the boss out of the 3 of them. James and Meowth are afraid of her.
    I think James is more of a coward than Meowth. Meowth is the brains of the operation.

Anyway, nice to see Misty get her own episode. I liked that she caught Poliwag right before Johto started.

We really need more Misty episodes, 9/10

It was great to see James vs Misty, she defeated him without any problem.
    And her Poliwag was cute...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Classic Ash/Misty banter moment

Ash: Thanks Misty. Thanks for being nice to me when I was sick.
    Misty: DON'T GET USE TO IT!!
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I think James is more of a coward than Meowth. Meowth is the brains of the operation.

Anyway, nice to see Misty get her own episode. I liked that she caught Poliwag right before Johto started.

We really need more Misty episodes, 9/10
    I wish that there could have been more Misty episodes like this one. I was happy to see her finally get a new pokemon! This episode was pretty funny overall as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    I wish that there could have been more Misty episodes like this one. I was happy to see her finally get a new pokemon! This episode was pretty funny overall as well.
    I wish she'd get more time to herself too, but in other regions not just this one. I'm glad she caught something new though, probably because it evolves into a Gen 2 Pokemon.

The Orange Islands were Ash and Misty territory if you've noticed. She got a lot of action in this episode, and in several others concerning gym battles.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I wish she'd get more time to herself too, but in other regions not just this one. I'm glad she caught something new though, probably because it evolves into a Gen 2 Pokemon.

The Orange Islands were Ash and Misty territory if you've noticed. She got a lot of action in this episode, and in several others concerning gym battles.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Tracey was overshadowed by the drama between Ash and Misty.

I'm glad they're running an OI marathon on CN today. There was little-to-no hype for it so pure luck I found it was on. I'd forgotten how cute some of those eps were and the Pikachu Jukebox are a fun extra for English audience (since we don't get the cute Japanese ending songs). The Stun Spore detour is probly one of my faves: it's got a cute Poli, Misty makes a capture, friendship focus for twerps and TR, and one of the best disguises ever. Prepare for trouble girlfriend, it's dat poor baby Meowth w/ his southern belle James. :3
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

This episode aired today on Boomerang. I enjoyed watching this old episode since Misty was my favorite character of the original series. She used all of her Pokemon and really showed James what it means to be a gym leader.

James calling Meowth his "honey child" in that fake southern accent was the best part of the episode.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Overall, a nice episode. Ever since The Misty Mermaid, I found it a little annoying how Misty only had one Pokemon that was most suited for battle (Togepi lacking moves aside from Metronome, Psyduck only fighting fiercely though headaches and Goldeen not being a land battler). So yeah, it was cool that Misty got another Pokemon that was pretty effective.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast