Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Stun Spore Detour! (112)

Misty has always been so nice. The wild Poliwag wasn't strong at all - but this is Misty, she can't ignore such a cute Water pokemon. Her decision was good, eventually.

This was a good episode. Was glad to see Poliwag join Misty's team, cause I was really hoping somebody was going to catch 1 in this season. It was great to see Meowth and James refuse to fight because they were helped out by Misty.

40/100

This wasn't a terribly exciting episode. While it was good Misty actually got to capture another Pokémon, the episode didn't interest me with her run-ins with James and Meowth.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I didn't find this episode to be that memorable for some reason. I actually forgot it even existed until I saw this thread. O__o

But anyway, I was glad that Misty got Poliwag in this episode. It's always nice to see a character get a new Pokemon. =)

This is one of my favorite episodes in the entire series. I particully liked the jokes that Meowth came up with especially referencing the apples. " Who ever said that apples were healthy must never picked one" And when Misty was still out trying to find the weed, Pikachu was like I wish Brock is here. I even found it funny when Pikachu was going to shock the stun spore away.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I think James is more of a coward than Meowth. Meowth is the brains of the operation.

Anyway, nice to see Misty get her own episode. I liked that she caught Poliwag right before Johto started.

We really need more Misty episodes, 9/10
    Well, Meowth is the brains, but Jessie is the boss, because Meowth and James are afraid of her. Jessie is comparable to my sister: she always gets what she wants, because others are afraid of the consequences when she doesn't get what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    This episode was so nice! I loved how thanks to Misty Ash was cured!!! and he said "Misty Thanks for being nice to me when I was sick." hehehe oh & getting poliwag was great too!!!
    I agree, this is a great episode for us PokeShippers and Misty fans!

It was good to see Misty get Poliwag, a cute Water Pokemon. Seeing an episode focusing on Misty was great as well. And Psyduck appeared, which is also super awesome! Psyduck f*ck yeah! 10/10, one of my favourite episodes!

It's Dragonair!
    Vileplume seem to be a lot bigger than I imagined, and I didn't think they could be so deadly. It was funny seeing Jessie scheming while pretending to be so ill, yet she was well enough to give James a beating! Team Rocket made this episode good, otherwise it was sort of boring. Wanting to attack them while they were ill even though Misty helped her! lol I'm glad Misty kept the Poliwag, although they could have actually shown her capturing it!

xxx

This episode proven to be good in some ways. The scarcity of Misty capturing Pokémon up to this point was quite low and Poliwag was a great addition to Misty's Pokémon. For the rest was Meowth filling Jessie's part in the motto laughing-worthy too.

The way Misty showed concern for Ash was pretty cute. Not to mention we start the road to Politoed in this episode.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

A very good episode focusing on Misty helping to cure Ash & Tracey. It was nice how Misty used Ash's Pokedex on the wild Poliwag. I also liked how Misty was generous by giving James and Meowth the salveyo weed to give to Jessie. Nice to see her get a new Water pokemon as well since the road to Politoed starts in this episode. Lastly, my favorite part was Ash: Thanks Misty. Thanks for being super nice to me when I was sick. Misty: DON'T GET USED TO IT!!

Misty catching the helpful Poliwag was good. I liked Staryu vs Weezing. I wish Victreebel would have finally won something. And it seemed like she was in perfect sync with her Pokemon. Psyduck did Confusion without her screaming.

This episode was centered around Misty, who wanted to cure Ash and Tracy. I'm glad that Misty didn't picked up any of those item on the ground and cared for her friends health. It's nice to see Misty caught a Poliwag, too bad they didn't show the actual capture in this episode.

Overall, a boring episode. I didn't enjoy watching it.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 2nd December 2013 at 9:57 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It was weird that we don't even see the actual capture of poliwag. Originally that confused me and I thought that she just said goodbye and left it. I mean, we even got to see tracey's captyre of scyther, who is barely ever seen again.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Yeah, I agree in that I wish we could have actually seen Misty catch the Poliwag.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

It was refreshing to see Misty get an episode to herself where she did something for her friends. Seeing her tend to Ash and Tracey after their Stun Spore fiasco was sweet and although I was never a big fan of Poliwag, I was glad that Misty caught another Pokemon after so long. James and Meowth's mom and baby disguise made me cackle as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123