Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Stun Spore Detour! (112)

Quote Originally Posted by _LightMeww_ View Post
    This episode was so cool because it has the main focus on Misty since Ash and Tracey are out of showbiz. As they're both paralyzed, Misty finds the seaweed that Poliwag has on it's tail.
    I don't even get why the seaweed thing was needed to cure paralysis since I'm sure that we've seen Stun Spore conditions fix themselves.

I like how Misty shows her nice side in this episode. Misty had some skill for cooking and isn't really that hopeless in it as some people think. If she really was hopeless, then she couldn't even boil the water without burning the Salveyo Weed.

Quote Originally Posted by _LightMeww_ View Post
    This episode was so cool because it has the main focus on Misty since Ash and Tracey are out of showbiz.
    It's episodes like this one that made me go from tolerating Kasumi in a passive sort of way during the Kanto saga, to really liking her in the Orange Archipelago arc. The way that she handled herself here was great, such as when she showed compassion to Nyasu and Kojirou, which displayed her maturity.

I didn't like that Jessie conveniently had the Stun Spore sickness just like Ash and Tracey, and when Misty caught Poliwag I was confused since the action itself wasn't shown.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234